HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARS
Not sure where I got this recipe..but these are really good.
Recipe From justapinch.com
Provided by Cassie *
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour and sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Press on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Melt 1 cup chips with sweetened condensed milk; remove from heat. Cool slightly; beat in egg. Stir in almonds and extract. Spread over prepared crust.
- 3. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool Melt remaining 1/2 cup chips with shortening; drizzle over bars. Chill 10 minutes or until set. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
HOLIDAY ALMOND BARS
This fast, delicious dessert always makes an appearance during our Christmas celebrations.-Cheryl Newendorp, Pella, Iowa
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, almond paste and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and extract. Gradually add flour just until moistened., Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining sugar; top with almonds. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARS
Loaded with almond flavor, these chewy bars are one of my husband's favorite sweet treats.
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack., In a saucepan, combine the milk and 1 cup chocolate chips. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Stir in egg, almonds and extract. Spread over crust. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpicks inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave, melt shortening and remaining chips; drizzle over top. Cut into bars.
I make these every Christmas for the cookie tray that I always have well stocked for our family's annual Christmas party. This is such a simple recipe with a few common ingredients that most people always have on hand in their kitchen pantry. And it produces such a wonderful bar cookie with a delectible almond taste. It's the perfect treat for any cookie exchange or potluck gathering.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Northwestgal
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 36 cookies, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until lemon-colored. Add the butter, flour, and almond extract; mix well.
- Spread the batter in an even layer on a buttered 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle the top of the batter with sliced amonds if you wish; otherwise leave the top as is.
- Bake at 325° for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove pan from the oven and dust the top with a light sprinkling of confectioner's sugar, if you wish. Leave cookies in the pan to cool completely.
- When cooled, cut into bars. (I usually cut 9 vertical rows and 4 horizontal rows, to get 36 bar cookies.).
THE BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE ALMOND BARK
Toasting the almonds and adding almond extract is what make this recipe stand apart. It is a great treat to give out during the holidays. Substitute broken up candy cane for the almonds for a change.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Kimberley
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roast almonds on 1 baking sheet in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Microwave white chocolate melting wafers and butter in a microwave-safe bowl on medium-high for 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until completely melted, 20 to 30 seconds more. Add almond extract and stir until smooth. Stir in toasted almonds.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto the second baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator until hardened, about 1 hour. Break into small pieces by hand.
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE ALMOND JOY® BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk coconut sugar, coconut milk, eggs, and almond extract together in a bowl. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt together in a separate bowl; beat into coconut milk mixture using an electric mixer on medium speed until batter is moist. Mix 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup shredded coconut into batter. Pour batter into a 9-inch square baking dish. Top batter with remaining chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 minutes.
People also searched
More recipes about holiday chocolate almond bars
Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.com[RecipesAndMore] Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars Recipe From : mail-archive.com 2007-10-11 · Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars 1-1/2 c. unsifted flour 2/3 c. sugar 3/4 c. (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine 1-1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips 1 14-oz. can Eagle Sweetened Condensed milk 1 egg 2 c. almonds, toasted and chopped 1/2 tsp almond extract 1 tsp solid shortening Preheat oven to dg350 ... ... Show details
Almond Bars recipe - Shugary Sweets
Recipe From : shugarysweets.com2020-12-01 · More Almond Recipes. These Coconut Almond Bars are a delightful homemade candy bar recipe filled with toasted coconut and topped with chocolate, caramel, and crunchy almonds!. Strawberry Almond Bars have a crunchy almond crust, chewy strawberry filling, and a creamy cheesecake topping.Perfect for holidays or weekend brunches! Brown sugar and oatmeal cherry almond bars … ...
Chocolate Almond Crumb Bars - A Family Feast®
Recipe From : afamilyfeast.com2020-03-27 · Pour chocolate almond mixture over bottom crust in the prepared pan. Use an offset spatula or spoon to spread to the edges. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 rd of the crumb mixture evenly on top of the chocolate filling. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the edges of the bars and top are lightly golden brown. ... Show details
25 Holiday Chocolate Bark Recipes | MyRecipes
Recipe From : myrecipes.com2019-11-12 · Cranberry-Almond Bark Recipe. This addictive chocolate confection is a spectacular way to blend cranberries and almonds. You can also vary the recipe with other dried fruits, such as raisins, apricots, figs, or cherries. Wrap in clear plastic and tie with a dark green ribbon for a lovely holiday … ... Show details
10 Best Candy with Chocolate Almond Bark Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-13 · chocolate almond bark, peanut butter, salted peanuts, chocolate almond bark and 8 more Chocolate Cherry Candy Cups A Farm Girl's Dabbles powdered sugar, red food coloring, cream cheese, flavoring, candies and 2 more ... Show details
10 Best Chocolate Almond Dessert Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-12 · Chocolate Almond Dessert Recipes 192,234 Recipes. Last updated Jul 12, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 192,234 suggested recipes. Marbled Brownies with Almond Mousse Chloé Delice. butter, yeast, dark chocolate, dark chocolate, sugar, butter and 9 more. Valentine's Day Dessert Board The Speckled Palate. strawberries, chocolate almonds, mozzarella … ... Show details
Anna Olson's chocolate almond toffee bars recipe ...
Recipe From : chatelaine.comSprinkle Skor bits evenly on top, followed by chocolate chips and sliced almonds. Pour condensed milk evenly over pan (it will sink in as it bakes) and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the top... ... Show details
Easy chocolate almond toffee bars with graham cracker
Recipe From : more.ctv.caStir oats, graham crumbs and salt to combine, then stir in melted butter. Press crumbly oat mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle Skor bits evenly on top, followed by chocolate chips and sliced almonds. Pour condensed milk evenly over pan (it will sink in as it bakes) and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling. ... Show details
[RecipesAndMore] Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars
Recipe From : mail-archive.com2007-10-11 · Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars 1-1/2 c. unsifted flour 2/3 c. sugar 3/4 c. (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine 1-1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips 1 14-oz. can Eagle Sweetened Condensed milk 1 egg 2 c. almonds, toasted and chopped 1/2 tsp almond extract 1 tsp solid shortening Preheat oven to dg350. Combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom of a 13- by 9-inch ... ... Show details
Holiday Chocolate Almond Bars | Recipe | Chocolate almond ...
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukJun 30, 2013 - Not sure where I got this recipe..but these are really good. Jun 30, 2013 - Not sure where I got this recipe..but these are really good. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in . Sign up. Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet ... ... Show details
Almond Bars recipe - Almond Shortbread Cookies with ...
Recipe From : dessertfortwo.comMy friend Heather asked me for a recipe for almond bars after trying one on the internet that didn’t work out for her. Since shortbread is one of my big loves in life (see: chocolate shortbread and honey shortbread that tastes like the best version of a graham cracker your’e ever had!), I happily baked these for her! If you love marzipan and all things scented and flavored with almond ... ... Show details
15 Best Christmas Bar Cookies - Easy Holiday Cookie Bar ...
Recipe From : goodhousekeeping.com2019-12-16 · RELATED: 35+ Stunning Christmas Cookie Decorating Ideas. Back for Seconds. 4 of 15. Dark Chocolate Cranberry Magic Bars. Dark chocolate, coconut, and … ... Show details
Vegan Chocolate, Date & Almond Bars | Recipes | Cook For ...
Recipe From : cookforyourlife.orgPreheat an oven to 350 F and line an 8 inch loaf pan with parchment paper In a bowl, combine almond flour, maple syrup, and coconut oil until a dough forms. Press the dough evenly in the loaf pan. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden around the outside. ... Show details
Almond Bars - Crunchy and Chewy | Your Homebased Mom
Recipe From : yourhomebasedmom.com2018-01-31 · Mix together flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Add in butter and use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until it looks like coarse meal. Add in cold water and mix with a fork until the dough comes together. Press dough into bottom of pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. ... Show details
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Date Bars - Sunkissed Kitchen
Recipe From : sunkissedkitchen.com2015-07-09 · Heat up in 20 second intervals, checking and stirring between each, until chocolate is melted. Stir in almond butter. Spread the toasted almond fudge later over the date later, and sprinkle the top with toasted almonds. For the prettiest bars, free for 4 … ... Show details
Holiday Almond Bars | Recipe | Almond paste recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comHoliday Almond Bars. 9 · 45 minutes · Holiday Almond Bars Recipe -This fast, delicious dessert always makes an appearance during our Christmas celebrations.—Cheryl Newendorp, Pella, Iowa. Recipe by becky coop. 254. 7 ingredients. Refrigerated. 2 Eggs, large. Condiments . 1 cup Almond paste. Baking & Spices. 2 cups All-purpose flour. 1 tsp Almond extract. 2 1/4 cups Sugar. Nuts & … ... Show details
38 Almond bars ideas in 2021 | cookie recipes, dessert ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caJan 4, 2021 - Explore Giulia Savino's board "Almond bars" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cookie recipes, dessert recipes, almond bars. ... Show details
Spiced Chocolate Almond Bars - Easy Recipes, Healthy ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comBake up a batch of candy-like dessert bars to share with loved ones this holiday season. In this class, Giada combines creamy almond butter, almond flour, cinnamon and ginger for a gluten-free ... ... Show details
82 Best Almond bars ideas | dessert recipes, delicious ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 4, 2020 - Explore Belinda Davis's board "Almond bars", followed by 684 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, desserts. ...
White Chocolate Holiday Bark Recipe
Recipe From : scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com2017-12-19 · How to Make Holiday Bark. To make this Holiday Bark Candy, it really only t akes a few minutes and TWO ingredients!. The basic ingredients you need to make this holiday treat is either Chocolate Bark or White Chocolate Almond Bark, (your preference) plus whatever mix-ins you like.. Simply spread you mix-ins over the bottom of a baking sheet, melt your bark and spread over the pan. ... Show details
Chocolate Almond Hershey Bar Pie - The Best Dessert Recipes
Recipe From : thebestdessertrecipes.comChocolate Almond Hershey Bar Pie. This image courtesy of mywifecancook.com. "Try this Chocolate Almond Hershey Bar Pie with a graham cracker crust! The pie has a graham cracker crust which you do bake, but the rest of the dessert is no bake. Just mix together melted chocolate, marshmallows, and the rest of the ingredients and then chill to ... ... Show details
Holiday Chocolate Pizza Recipe - RecipeTips.com
Recipe From : recipetips.comDirections. Cut a 10" circle out of a piece of wax paper. Set aside. In a bowl, add chocolate chips and butterscotch chips (or peanut butter chips). Microwave at 30 second intervals until the chips are melted. Take a small amount of melted chocolate and spread a 3/4 inch spot of chocolate on the bottom side of the wax paper in about 3 locations. ...