BREADED CURRY CHICKEN DRUMMIES
These drumsticks are crispy with just the right amount of zing to get your mouth watering for more! They are super easy to make and are baked rather than fried so they save on fat but not on flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or assorted chicken parts can be used instead of all drumsticks. -Lynn Kaufman, Mount Morris, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs and seasonings. In a microwave, melt butter with lemon juice. Brush drumsticks with butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on greased racks in two 15x10x1-in. pans., Bake until golden brown and a thermometer reads 170°-175°, 45-55 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 24g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 125mg cholesterol, Sodium 535mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
SIMPLE FRY BREAD
This fry bread is easy to make and can be served with any meal or as dessert with jams, honey or, my favorite, maple syrup.
Provided by jdarlin44
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Breakfast Bread Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oil in a large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil should be at least one-inch deep.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Add water a little at a time until dough comes together into a ball and doesn't stick to your hands, about 5 minutes.
- Tear off plum-sized pieces of dough and flatten into 1/2-inch disks.
- Fry pieces of dough in the hot oil until brown on both sides, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels or napkins before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.5 g, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 1114.3 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
FRY BREAD I
A traditional North American treat. Serve with jam or honey.
Provided by Rita
Categories Bread Quick Bread Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir in 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water. Knead until soft but not sticky. Shape dough into balls about 3 inches in diameter. Flatten into patties 1/2 inch thick, and make a small hole in the center of each patty.
- Fry one at a time in 1 inch of hot shortening, turning to brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.1 calories, Carbohydrate 32.1 g, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 219.6 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD
Make and share this Homemade Fried Curry Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by stelladias77_
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix 1 minute. Next add water and half of the beaten egg. Mix. Add butter and mix with your hands until combined. Knead by hand until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. After that, punch the dough down and make 8 round balls and allow them to rise for 10 minutes .
- Now take out each ball and roll out with a rolling pin until you get a thin disk (diameter 3 inch, thickness 1/4 inch).
- For the filling: In a pan heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat add garlic and mix. Next add onion, salmon, and mashed potatoes. Mix until onion is softened and everything is heated through. Add pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Now place a tablespoon full of filling mixture in the middle of each dough disk and gather the dough up around the filling. Pinch the seam shut. Flatten the dough lightly and dip the dough balls in the remaining 1/2 of the beaten egg and roll them in bread crumbs. Now cover the dough balls and leave to rise about 30 minutes.
- Next deep fry them in hot oil (over medium heat), until they are golden brown . Remove them from the oil onto absorbent paper to drain for a minute or two. Then serve hot with tomato sauce or your favourite dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 642.4, Fat 39.7, SaturatedFat 6.8, Cholesterol 34.5, Sodium 1173.3, Carbohydrate 58.5, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 5.5, Protein 13
More about "homemade fried curry bread recipes"
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD RECIPE
HOMEMADE FRY BREAD RECIPE — BLESS THIS MESS
BASIC FRIED CROUTONS - RECIPES - BREAD
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD RECIPE BY STELLADIAS77
CURRY BREAD (KARE PAN) カレーパン • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD - BIGOVEN.COM
JAPANESE FUSION RECIPES: JAPANESE RECIPE: EASY CURRY …
KARE PAN (CURRY BREAD) - CLOSET COOKING
FRIED CURRY BREAD - CAMBODIAN RECIPES
4.7/5 Total Time 30 minsCategory Bread, CurryCalories 741 per serving
- Squeezes out liquid from shredded cassava root, put it in a large bowl, add green onion, lemon grass, hot chili pepper and curry powder, mix well.
- When oil bubbling hot, fry curry bread till it golden.Removed fried bread from hot oit and placed in a strainer to drained out excessive oil.
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD RECIPE BY STELLA - THE DAILY …
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 8Total Time 2 hrs
RECIPE: FRIED CURRY BREAD | JUSTHUNGRY
KARE PAN カレーパン JAPANESE CURRY BREAD - EMMYMADE
HOW TO MAKE CURRY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE || 5 AMAZING HEALTH …
HONEY CURRY BREAD RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
RECIPE OF SUPER QUICK HOMEMADE CURRY STUFFED BREAD ‘KAREE PAN’
FRIED BAKES: CURRY POTATO-STUFFED BREAD [VEGAN ... - ONE GREEN …
THE DAILY MEAL | CURRY BREAD, RECIPES, BREAD RECIPES
THAI PAN FRIED ROTI BREAD RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
FRIED CURRY BREAD – TINTORERA
KARE PAN CURRY BREAD RECIPE - JAPAN FOOD STYLE
JAPANESE CURRY BREAD (KARE PAN) カレーパン - OKONOMI KITCHEN
CURRY BREAD (カレーパン) - FOOD IN JAPAN
CURRY BREAD - JAJA BAKES - JAJABAKES.COM
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CURRY …
CURRY BREAD (KAREE PAN カレーパン) - CHOPSTICK CHRONICLES
STELLA'S RECIPES: HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD
BHATURA RECIPE (INSTANT & WITHOUT YEAST) | SPICE CRAVINGS
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD RECIPE | MYDISH
HOMEMADE FRIED CURRY BREAD - PLAIN.RECIPES
FRIED BREAD FRUIT CURRY - MY LANKAN FOOD JOURNAL
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CURRY STUFFED BREAD ‘KAREE PAN’
EASY JAPANESE CURRY BREAD RECIPE (カレーパン KARé PAN)
FRIED BREAD CURRY - WHAT A DELICIOUS SURPRISE! - SUDDEN LUNCH!
CURRY BREAD RECIPE | KARE PAN RECIPE - YUMMY TUMMY
10 BEST PRACTICES FOR HOMEMADE CURRY BREAD | RECIPES INSPIRATION
CURRY BREAD RECIPE: 6 EASY STEP TO MAKE - SKTEAM RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to deep fry Curry breads?Put the breaded dough a large baking pan. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rest and double for 20-30 minutes at warm temperature until they puff up a bit. When the oil is heated to 355°F/180°C, carefully drop in curry breads in several batches into the oil. Keep turning them while they deep fry.
Can You Make your own curry bread?The Japanese Curry Filling for Curry Bread (Kare Pan) The best part about making your own curry bread at home is that you can stuff the bread with your favorite, delicious curry! Plus it’s the perfect way to use up one big batch of Japanese curry. You will only need about 1 1/2 cup worth of leftover curry.
How to make Panko bread?1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted and cooled) 1 cup water 1 cup leftover curry 1 egg (lightly beaten) 1 tablespoon milk 1 cup panko bread crumbs directions Mix the yeast and the warm water in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. Mix in the flour, sugar, salt, butter and water and form a dough.
How do you cook curry bread in an air fryer?Bake: Pre-heat oven to 180 C (350 F). Place the curry bread on a lined baking tray and spray with oil on all sides. Bake each side for 15 minutes (total 30 minutes) or until they’re golden brown. Air Fry: Pre-heat air fryer to 180 C (350 F). Place the curry bread in the air fryer basket and spray all sides with oil. Air fry for 6 minutes.