This is an easy recipe for homemade wine. You can choose whatever flavor you like but my favorite is the red. You will need a sterile milk jug, a large latex balloon and a rubber band to complete the project. This Wine is a bit stronger than regular table wine. Its great for cooking as well as drinking.
Provided by MSGYPSYLEE
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the yeast, sugar and juice concentrate in a gallon jug. Fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. Rinse out a large balloon, and fit it over the opening of the jug. Secure the balloon with a rubber band.
- Place jug in a cool dark place. Within a day you will notice the balloon starting to expand. As the sugar turns to alcohol the gasses released will fill up the balloon. When the balloon is deflated back to size the wine is ready to drink. It takes about 6 weeks total.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.6 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 4.1 mg, Sugar 30.7 g
EASY HOMEMADE WINE
- Pour grape juice into 5-gallon container.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil until sugar is melted.
- Let cool.
- Pour into container.
- Add 1 pkg yeast (activating beforehand is optional).
- Close with airlock stopper.
- Allow to ferment for 3 weeks in a sanitized 5-gallon container.
- After 1 additional week, bottle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2175.7, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 82.5, Carbohydrate 543.2, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 539.8, Protein 6.7
More about "homemade wine recipes"
17 DELICIOUS HOMEMADE WINE RECIPES [WITH FULL …
Reviews 1Published 2019-08-11Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Blackberry Wine: A Recipe that Will Blow Your Mind. A true warmer for the cold winter months that you can brew at home! It’s simple and fun! Ingredients
- Raspberry Wine: Unexpectedly Delicious. Surprisingly dry for a fruit wine, this drink will certainly impress the wine snobs. Amaze them with this one of the best homemade wine recipes!
- Blueberry Wine: Easy to Make, Easier to Drink. If your friends love the famous blueberry beer, why don’t you try to impress them with this exquisite blueberry wine?
- Banana Wine: A Drink that will Surprise Everyone. We know it might sound odd, but banana wine exists. And it is delicious. Surprise your guests with this original recipe.
- Cherry Wine: Delicious and Versatile. Looking for a wine to pair with meat dishes? Or maybe with pungent cheese? What about a wine for desserts? This versatile cherry wine pairs with all these foods and itis extremely easy to make!
- Pineapple Wine: A Recipe You Should Try. A delicious cross between an Italian Pinot Grigio and a South American Sauvignon Blanc, the pineapple wine will thrill your senses with an authentic flavor experience!
- Muscadine Wine: a Wine with a “Musky” Scent. Considered a superfood for the high quality of their nutrients, muscadine grapes are a great choice for a tasty wine too.
- Strawberry Wine: Perfect for Dessert. Strawberry wine has a legendary flavor. English poets were mentioning it since the 18th century, so you have to taste it.
- Rhubarb Wine: Like a Rosè but Better. Rhubarb wine will conquer you with its pink shade. And with its fast brewing process. Rhubarb wine tastes better when it’s young, so you won’t have to grow old before tasting a drop.
- Watermelon Wine: Sweet, Pink, and Refreshing. Watermelon is healthy. Watermelon wine is not healthy. But it is absolutely delicious, it looks great inside a glass and it is very refreshing.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE WINE: 13 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
94% (179)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsUser Interaction Count 914Uploaded 2020-06-26
- Gather supplies. In addition to the wine ingredients, you'll need a few basic supplies to ensure that your wine can age without being affected by bugs or bacteria.
- Pick out your fruit. Wine can be made with any type of fruit, though grapes and berries are the most popular choices. Choose fruit at the peak of its flavor.
- Clean the fruit. Take off the stems and leaves, and make sure the fruit doesn't have particles of dirt or grit. Rinse the fruit thoroughly and place it in your crock.
- Crush the fruit. Using a clean potato masher or your hands, crush and squeeze the fruit to release its juices. Keep doing so until the level of the fruit juice is within 1 1⁄2 inches (3.8 cm) of the top of the crock.
- Stir in the honey. Honey provides food for the yeast and sweetens your wine. The amount of honey you use will directly affect the sweetness of your wine.
- Add the yeast. If you're using your own yeast, now is the time to add it. Pour it into the crock and stir it into the mixture with a long-handled spoon.
101 HOMEMADE WINE RECIPES | MAKE AT HOME WINE …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOMEMADE APPLE WINE RECIPE FOR BEGINNERS | HOMEBREW ACADEMY
HOW TO MAKE WINE FROM ALMOST ANY STORE-BOUGHT JUICE
HOW TO MAKE EASY HOMEMADE WINE (RED OR WHITE) - DELISHABLY
HOW TO MAKE WINE AT HOME | ALLRECIPES
BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO MAKING WINE FROM FRUIT AND FLOWERS
50+ MEAD RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE HONEY WINE
HOMEMADE APPLE WINE RECIPE FROM FRESH APPLES – WINELADYBIRD
HOMEMADE WINE RECIPES WITH SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR …
HOMEMADE WINE RECIPES – TOP 10 YOU MUST TRY! - WINELADYBIRD
HOW TO MAKE WINE FROM FRUIT JUICE - PREMEDITATED SURVIVAL
RHUBARB WINE RECIPE AND FULL WINEMAKING INSTRUCTIONS
WINE RECIPES - HOMEBREWING
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY WINE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE WINE: A COMPLETE GUIDE - HOMEBREW …
RAISIN WINE RECIPE - A WINE YOU CAN MAKE YEAR ROUND
A CHEAP AND EASY HOMEMADE WINE RECIPE – MOTHER EARTH NEWS
BLUEBERRY WINE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY WINE
16 BEST FRUIT, HERB, AND VEGETABLE WINE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE (PRETTY DECENT!) WINE AT HOME | WINE ENTHUSIAST
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS HOMEMADE WINE FROM LEFTOVER FROZEN FRUIT
WINE RECIPES - HOME BREW ANSWERS
10 CAN'T-MISS COUNTRY WINE RECIPES - WINEMAKERMAG.COM
THE #1 GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE WINE FOR BEGINNERS
1 GALLON COUNTRY WINE RECIPES - NORTHEAST WINEMAKING
OLD-TIME RECIPES FOR HOME MADE WINES CORDIALS AND LIQUEURS
HOMEMADE FRUIT WINE: STEP-BY-STEP - EDIBLE COMMUNITIES
GENERAL GUIDE TO MAKING WINE FROM JUICE - NORTHEAST WINEMAKING
WINE RECIPES – MAKE YOUR OWN WINE – GET YOUR RECIPES HERE
RHUBARB WINE RECIPE - HOMEBREWING
HOME - HOMEMADE WINE RECIPES
BASIC WINE RECIPE - HOME BREWERY
AS EASY AS I CAN MAKE IT RED WINE RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE WINE USING WELCH'S GRAPE JUICE
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN WINE FROM GRAPES AT HOME
HOW TO MAKE WINE FROM JUICE - WINEPROCLUB.COM
HOW TO MAKE WINE IN JUST ONE WEEK - DELISHABLY
HOMEMADE GRAPE WINE RECIPES 5 GALLON RECIPES ALL YOU …
HOW TO MAKE GREAT HOMEMADE WINE!
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE WINE: 13 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
10 BEST HOMEMADE WINE WITH JUICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE FRUIT WINE: STEP-BY-STEP - EDIBLE SAN FRANCISCO
ONE-GALLON FRUIT WINE RECIPES - HOMEBREWIT.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make wine the easy way?Instructions: Making Wine the Easy Way 1 Wash everything thoroughly in hot water. This is basically the only thing you can do wrong. ... 2 Pour out between 3/4 and 1 cup of the grape juice. ... 3 Add 1.5 cups of sugar into the grape juice. ... 4 Add one yeast packet. ... 5 Wait 5 minutes. ... 6 Place the balloon over the top of the bottle. ...
What is the best way to make homemade wine sauce?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Pour grape juice into 5-gallon container. Bring water and sugar to a boil until sugar is melted. Let cool. Pour into container. Add 1 pkg yeast (activating beforehand is optional). Close with airlock stopper.
How to make homemade wine from grape juice?The Easy Way to Make Homemade Wine! Pour out between 3/4 and 1 cup of the grape juice. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but trust me it must be done to make room for the ingredients you'll be adding, Add 1.5 cups of sugar into the grape juice. If you want the wine to be less alcoholic do 1 cup, more alcoholic 2 cups.
What ingredients do I need to make wine at home?Make delicious wine at home with these common and easily found ingredients. 1 packet yeast (No need for anything fancy: Fleischmann's ActiveDry works just fine. You can find these packets in the baking aisle.) 1/2 gallon grape juice (This is where your own preferences come in. If you want to make a red wine, buy purple grape juice.