HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON FILLETS
- In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Stir together. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish. Flip salmon to coat in glaze. Bake immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake 10 minutes or until fish is fork-tender.
HONEY MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON
- Place salmon, skin side down, in shallow glass or plastic dish. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. Cover; refrigerate at least 15 minutes but no longer than 1 hour.
- Set oven control to broil. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. Broil with top 4 to 6 inches from heat 10 to 15 minutes, brushing 2 to 3 times with marinade, until fish flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
BAKED DIJON SALMON
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 96.6 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 480.3 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
HEALTHY DIJON SALMON FOR ONE
As a college student, I find myself cooking for one all the time. It is not easy to find meals where this type of portion is easily obtained, but I created a recipe where it is extremely simple for those of us who always cook for one!
Provided by Emily
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix lemon juice, mustard, green onion, and ginger together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place salmon into a baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over salmon and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.5 g, Cholesterol 110.3 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 39.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 360 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
HONEY DIJON SALMON
This dish is so delicious but also so simple to put toghether. It tastes great with rice and roasted asparagus. You could add a tablespoon or so of melted butter to the mustard mix but it's not necessary. Add the garlic and soy sauce depending on how salty and garlicky you like your food.
Provided by Bellinda
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl mix together mustard, honey and optional garlic and soy sauce. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and parsley.
- Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish and evenly spread mustard mix over the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on top.
- Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the fish is flaky.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438, Fat 11.7, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 165.4, Sodium 389.8, Carbohydrate 15.9, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 9.4, Protein 65
HONEY-DIJON SALMON AND ASPARAGUS
"This is our favorite salmon recipe," Betty Stewart of Leola, Pennsylvania confirms. "It's easy, nutritious and delicious. Plus, cleanup is a nap!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, butter and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in the honey, mustard and pepper., Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Drizzle with honey mixture and sprinkle with walnuts. Place asparagus around salmon. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 437 calories, Fat 26g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 335mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
More about "honey dijon salmon recipes"
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY DIJON GLAZE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Ratings 2Calories 477 per servingCategory Dinner
HONEY GARLIC DIJON BROILED SALMON (15 ... - THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 13 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 163 per serving
- Preheat the broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the salmon skin side down and salt and pepper the top.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, Dijon Mustard, honey, garlic, parley and thyme. Spread evenly over the salmon.
HONEY DIJON SALMON RECIPE | BAKED IN 20 MINUTES - SAVOR ...
4/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 295 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a nonstick baking dish with cooking spray (or brush with olive oil). Place salmon in the baking dish.
HONEY MUSTARD BAKED SALMON - SIMPLY RECIPES
Ratings 39Calories 609 per servingCategory Dinner, Kid-Friendly, Quick And Easy
HONEY, DILL & DIJON MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON RECIPE ...
Servings 3Calories 422 per serving
GRILLED HONEY-DIJON SALMON FILLETS | CHATELAINE
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory RecipesTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
DIJON SALMON RECIPE (MEDITERRANEAN STYLE) • UNICORNS IN ...
Ratings 36Calories 301 per servingCategory Main Course
HONEY MUSTARD SALMON (BAKED OR GRILLED) | THE ...
4.8/5 (45)Category Main CourseCuisine American, FrenchCalories 292 per serving
- To cook in the oven, heat the oven to 375 degrees F and position a rack in the middle. To grill, heat a gas grill to medium high (about 400 degrees F).
- Prepare the honey mustard sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey mustard sauce ingredients (whole grain mustard, honey, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, smoked paprika, cayenne and black pepper).
- To Bake. Place the salmon on a lightly oiled sheet pan or baking dish (if using salmon with skin on, place the salmon skin side down in the dish). Spread the honey mustard sauce evenly over the surface of the salmon. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Uncover and place under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.
BAKED HONEY DIJON SALMON (QUICK & EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
4.5/5 (13)Total Time 30 minsCategory SeafoodCalories 767 per serving
- Place salmon on the foil (with the longer side parallel with the longer side of the sheet pan) with the skin-side down. Raise the edges of the foil up about 2 inches (or enough so that when you pour the buttery mixture over the top it will be contained in the foil).
- To a microwave-safe glass measuring cup or bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
HONEY DIJON GLAZED SALMON IN FOIL - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
Reviews 22Category Entrée/MainCuisine West CoastTotal Time 25 mins
- Heat oil in a small skillet or saucepan. Add shallots and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Add red wine vinegar, then mustard and honey. Stir until combined and remove from heat.
- Spread a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on counter. If your salmon fillet is large, you may need to overlap two sheets. Line with a smaller sheet of parchment paper. Lay salmon fillet on top and brush with glaze, reserving 1/3 of the glaze to use after baking or grilling.
- Fold foil over and secure the ends to enclose the salmon completely. Place on pre-heated grill and cook for 10 - 15 minutes (or bake in a pre-heated 400°F. oven) until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil package, brush with remaining glaze and place under the broiler for no more than 2 minutes to make the glaze a little crispy. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
HONEY DIJON SALMON | A TASTE OF MADNESS
5/5 (6)Total Time 17 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 260 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil. Place the salmon on top and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard. Squeeze 1/2 of the lemon into the bowl, and mix well.
HONEY DIJON CEDAR PLANK SALMON (ON THE GRILL) - HUNGRY HOBBY
Ratings 2Calories 412 per servingCategory Dinner
- Soak cedar plank boards for at least 2 hours in water. (I’ve read that you can soak and freeze boards to use later, but have not tried this method.)
- Lay salmon on one or more of the board (depending on how many cuts you have.) Mix lemon juice, honey, and mustard. Brush salmon with sauce, and if desired, top with a lemon slice.
HONEY DIJON SALMON - AIR FRYER RECIPE - SAVORY THOUGHTS
Ratings 19Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Remove the scale (or the skiand wash the salmon. Pat dry. And place in a large plate or baking pan suitable to fit in the air fryer basket. Set aside.
- To make the glaze, combine the honey, Dijon mustard, chopped parsley, basil, olive oil, and lime juice in a small bowl. Then, whisk in the ginger, salt, and pepper. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer.
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY DIJON AND GARLIC - EASY SALMON RECIPE
4.2/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 369 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place salmon pieces on top of the foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, parsley, honey Dijon, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil. Whisk well until well-combined then using a pastry brush, brush on the sauce onto the salmon pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes (or depending on how thick your slices of salmon are, you may need to reduce the time by 2-3 minutes or increase it by 2-3 minutes - just keep an eye on it!)
LOW CARB HONEY DIJON SHEET PAN SALMON AND CRISPY BROCCOLI ...
Cuisine CanadianCategory DinnerServings 6Calories 410 per serving
- Spread evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes while you prepare the salmon filet.
- Start by mixing together the honey Dijon marinade. In a bowl, combine, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, grainy Dijon mustard (optional), honey, dill, lemon juice.
ROASTED HONEY-DIJON SALMON WITH SPRING VEGETABLES RECIPE ...
Category Seafood Recipes, Fish Recipes, SalmonTotal Time 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut radishes in half; quarter any large radishes. Combine radishes, carrots, and shallot in a medium bowl; toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Spread vegetables in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet; roast in preheated oven until vegetables have started to sizzle and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir together honey, mustard, and sriracha. Drizzle salmon with 2 teaspoons olive oil, and sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Spread mustard mixture over top of salmon.
- Remove vegetables from oven. Toss vegetables; clear a space in the center for the salmon. Nestle fish onto baking sheet, and return to oven. Roast 10 minutes.
HONEY DIJON AND PECAN BAKED SALMON - RECIPE BOY
Category Main CourseTotal Time 22 mins
HONEY-DIJON AND PECAN BAKED SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS - THE ...
Is Accessible For Free TrueCalories 556 per servingServings 4
SALMON WITH HONEY PECAN GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MAPLE DIJON SALMON - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
A SHEET-PAN SALMON RECIPE WITH HONEY-DIJON GLAZE AND A ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #healthy #seafood #easy #european #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Honey Dijon mustard salmon?Quick and easy Honey Dijon Mustard Salmon recipe for a weeknight meal that is ready in under 20 minutes. My new go-to dinner idea! Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil. Place the salmon on top and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard.
How to cook salmon in the oven with honey?Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil. Place the salmon on top and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the honey and mustard. Squeeze 1/2 of the lemon into the bowl, and mix well. Spread the mixture over the salmon. Season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
How do you make salmon fillets with lemon juice?Loading Video... Watch how to make this recipe. In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Stir together. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish.
How to cook salmon in the oven with bread crumbs?Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a bowl mix together mustard, honey and optional garlic and soy sauce. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and parsley. Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish and evenly spread mustard mix over the fish fillets. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture on top.