SPICY HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick foil. Place two wire racks (like wire cooling racks, the kind you use for cookies etc) on top of the foil.
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Place in a single layer on the wire racks (on top of baking sheet), sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning once half way through, til crispy and golden.
- While chicken wings are baking, prepare the sauce. Combine butter, hot sauce, cilantro, garlic, lime zest and juice, brown sugar, honey, and salt and pepper to a medium sauce pan. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together cold water and corn starch. Stir mixture into the sauce until thickened. Remove from heat.
- When chicken wings are done, toss in the sauce, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 kcal, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 16 g, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 1141 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 19 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HONEY-LIME CHICKEN WINGS
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3 and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then with racks. Remove wings from the marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt. Roast 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste with reserved marinade. Turn wings over, and baste the second side. Return to oven, and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes more.
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through. Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.6 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 24.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 85.3 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
BAKED HONEY-LIME CHICKEN WINGS
- Preheat over to 450 degrees. From limes, grate 2 tsp peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- In small bowl with fork, mix honey, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, lime juice, and 1 tsp lime peel.
- Arrange chicken on two 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly roll pans. Drizzle lime mixture over chicken; toss to coat evenly. Place pans on oven racks. Bake drumsticks 30-35 minutes, rotating pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking and occasionally brushing chicken with glaze in pan, until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to serving dish. Drizzle with pan juices. Garnish with lime wedges and sprinkle with remaining lime peel.
HONEY-GINGER CHICKEN WINGS
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice and zest, tamari, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, scallions, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Reserve 3/4 cup of the marinade for later use. Pour the remaining marinade into a 2-gallon ziptop bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out as much air as possible; massage to distribute the marinade. Marinate, refrigerated, for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the chicken wings from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the wings skin-side down on the baking sheet and spoon the marinade from the bag over the wings. Cook for 20 minutes, then flip the wings, baste with the pan drippings, rotate the pan and cook until the honey has caramelized and the skin is a dark amber, an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pour the reserved 3/4 cup marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook until the liquid is thick and syrupy and turns into a glaze, about 4 minutes. Coat the wings with the thickened marinade. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with lime zest.
TOP SECRET HONEY-LIME CHICKEN WING SAUCE !
My best friend and I are culinary students and came up with this recipe while we were in culinary school. It really goes with everything... Chicken... French Fries... Honesty, I would put this s**t on everything... : ) I was to point out that most of these ingredients can be added to taste. The sauce is AMAZING and now the only wing sauce I use.
Provided by Chocolate Covered M
Yield 2-4 cups, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- in a sauce pan saute garlic, cilantro, and half cup of butter until soft, then add bottle of hot sauce.(i use a hot sauce that also doubles as a buffalo wing sauce because i like the extra vinegar, my fave is Franks) - juice three limes using at least a tablespoon of lime zest, and the juice with pulp. add brown sugar, honey, salt and pepper(s) - (s&p to taste).
- simmer on stove until you get a deep red color, then pour over chicken wings or dip chicken fingers. THIS IS DELICIOUS ! The real secret of this recipe is getting that clear-red result after the simmer.
- *butter correction made*.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.4, Fat 23.3, SaturatedFat 14.6, Cholesterol 61, Sodium 1719, Carbohydrate 33.5, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 27.9, Protein 1.1
CHIPOTLE-LIME CHICKEN WINGS
- Cut 3 pounds of chicken wings into 3 sections; save the wing tips for stock. Toss the wings with a little neutral oil to keep them from sticking.
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill; the fire should be moderately hot and the rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat. Leave one side of the grill cooler for indirect cooking.
- Put the wings on the cool side of the grill. Cover the grill, and cook, checking and turning once or twice, until most of the fat has been rendered and the wings are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the wings cook, combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons chopped chipotles in adobo (include some of the sauce), 3 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- When the wings are cooked, add them to the bowl with the sauce, and toss to coat. Now put the wings on the hot part of the grill and cook, uncovered, turning as necessary, until they're nicely browned on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 273, UnsaturatedFat 15 grams, Carbohydrate 1 gram, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 20 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 297 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "honey lime chicken wings recipes"
HONEY-LIME CHICKEN WINGS - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
5/5 (9)Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanCalories 510 per serving
HONEY-SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author Judi StowellSteps 3Difficulty Easy
HOT HONEY LIME WINGS (WEEKNIGHT MEAL) - A COZY KITCHEN
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS - NELLIE AND JOE'S FAMOUS KEYLIME JUICE
CRACKLIN' HONEY CHILI LIME BAKED CHICKEN WINGS - HEALTHY NIBBLES
ZESTY HONEY AND LIME CHICKEN WINGS - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS WITH CREAMY AVOCADO CILANTRO DIP
MOLé HONEY AND LIME CHICKEN WINGS - THE LEMON APRON
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
HONEY LIME GARLIC WINGS - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
BAKED HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | THE GRACIOUS WIFE
HONEY-LIME GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE| DABUR HONEY RECIPES
SESAME HONEY LIME THC CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
HONEY LIME CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
HONEY-LIME GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - DIXIE
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS • WANDERLUST AND WELLNESS
FRIED CHICKEN WINGS WITH HONEY-LIME SAUCE - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
EASY BAKED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE WITH SPICY HONEY-LIME GLAZE
CHILI LIME BAKED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
HONEY LIME GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS - HOME ON POPLAR CREEK
HONEY-LIME SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS- BEST GAME DAY WINGS
HONEY LIME SRIRACHA CHICKEN WINGS - OVEN BAKED OR SLOW COOKER …
BEST CILANTRO LIME WINGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CILANTRO LIME …
STICKY HONEY LIME CHICKEN THIGHS WITH SOY SAUCE
CHILI LIME CHICKEN LEGS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS: PALEO WINGS IN YOUR INSTANT POT
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE WITH HONEY LIME SAUCE
HONEY BUTTER WING SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BAKED CHIPOTLE HONEY LIME HOT WINGS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
BAKED HONEY LIME CAJUN CHICKEN WINGS - PERDUE
GARLIC LIME CHICKEN WINGS WITH HONEY - TAKE TWO TAPAS
BAKED HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS WITH HONEY LIME GLAZE - THE FRUGAL CHEF
HOT HONEY LIME CHICKEN WINGS – UNDERWOOD RANCHES
CHILI LIME CHICKEN WINGS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
You'll also love