SPICED RUM PUNCH
Add an extra dose of love to this classic Caribbean cocktail by making your own spiced rum and mixing that with freshly squeezed orange and lime juice. The fun ice-and-fruit float will keep your punch cool while you drink up with friends and family.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 cocktails
Number Of Ingredients 14
- For the Spiced Rum: Remove the cap from the rum bottle and drop the allspice, cloves, star anise, orange zest, vanilla bean and cinnamon stick into the bottle. Reseal and let sit at room temperature for 2 days to up to a week, shaking it once a day.
- Put 2 cups of ice cubes in an 8-inch square cake pan and layer in half of the fruit. Top with another 2 cups of ice and then the remaining fruit (the ice cubes keep the fruit from sinking to the bottom). Fill with water and freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, combine the sugar with 1 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Stir together the sugar syrup, orange juice, lime juice and bitters in a large punch bowl. Pour the rum into the punch bowl, through a fine mesh sieve, and discard the spices. Let the ice island sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, unmold and float in the punch.
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes pour in 1 cup of punch. Top with about 2 ounces of seltzer and the garnish of your choice.
WARM CIDER AND RUM PUNCH
- In a large pot, combine apple cider, apple slices, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and ginger. Bring to a boil over high; reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. (Keep warm over low, up to 2 hours.) Remove from heat and stir in rum. Transfer to a punch bowl; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 g
HOT RUM PUNCH
Nothing warms a cold body up like a quaff of hot rum punch. This version, spiked with cognac and infused with citrus and nutmeg, is exactly what you want to serve at a party once the temperature drops outside. If you're feeling flamboyant, you can flambé it, to the great amusement of your guests. Just make sure to use a fireproof bowl; silver or another metal is ideal, wood or even tempered glass is not. But even if you don't set it on fire, it's a rich, soothing and powerful libation. Serve it in small cups for the most civilized gathering.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the zest of 2 lemons and the tangerine in strips. Drop into a large heatproof bowl (or use a fireproof bowl if you plan to set the punch on fire) and combine with sugar. Muddle together with a muddler, pestle or the back of a wooden spoon. Let mixture sit for at least 3 hours to infuse (or infuse overnight).
- Halve the tangerine and squeeze juice into a measuring cup. Halve lemons and squeeze lemon juice into the measuring cup to make 3/4 cup juice in total. (Save any unsqueezed lemon halves for another purpose.)
- When ready to serve, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Pour rum and cognac into the bowl with the sugar and peels. If you want to flame the punch, do so now; see note below.
- Add reserved citrus juice and boiling water and stir well. Grate nutmeg over top of punch and ladle into glasses.
HOT BUTTERED RUM PUNCH
This sweet punch is chock full of fall spicy taste. An excellent option to hot spiced cider and a natural addition to Thanksgiving celebrations. Or do as I do and have cranberry sauce on hand after Thanksgiving to make a hot punch to sip while decorating the tree or watching a game with friends. An excellent hot drink for a Thermos® for tailgating as well. If hot isn't your thing, serve over ice cubes with a splash of lemon-lime soda. Given to me by a good friend, I've looked all over and haven't found one quite like it.
Provided by KRUSHSH70
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine pineapple juice, water, cranberry sauce, rum, brown sugar, cloves, salt, nutmeg, and allspice in a slow cooker, breaking the cranberry sauce apart using a fork.
- Cook on Low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Ladle punch into mugs and add 1 cinnamon stick and about 1/2 teaspoon butter to each.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 calories, Carbohydrate 60.2 g, Cholesterol 5.4 mg, Fat 2.4 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 107.3 mg, Sugar 54.6 g
HOT RUM AND CIDER PUNCH
Provided by Frank J. Prial
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat the cider, stir in the syrup and sugar, then add the lemon juice and the rum. Garnish with the lemon slices and place a cinnamon stick as a stirrer in each glass or mug. These two recipes come from ''Rum Yesterday and Today,'' by Hugh Barty-King and Anton Massel.
HOT CIDER RUM PUNCH
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Insert cloves into center of orange slices. Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Serve warm.
SPICED HOT RUM PUNCH
- Into a microwave safe mug, pour the apple cider, orange juice and the rum.
- Stir in the sugar and add the cinnamon stick and clove.
- Heat in microwave on HIGH setting for 2 1/2* minutes (*please note: use caution here, as all microwaves are different- - your drink may be hot in only one minute!), until hot.
- Remove the spices and discard.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and an orange slice for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.4, Fat 0.1, Sodium 0.9, Carbohydrate 8.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 7.2, Protein 0.4
HOT CRANBERRY CIDER PUNCH
Cobbled together from several favorite Epicurus.com recipes, this is the absolute epitome of a Winter Holiday Punch. Simmered in a crockpot (after being strained), this will warm your guests heart and soul.
Provided by Lizzymommy
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In large pan combine cranberry juice, cider, nectar, spices, orange and lemon peel.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain through a fine-mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth.
- Taste punch and sweeten accordingly. Apple Cider and Cranberry Juice vary greatly in sweetness - you may need no sugar, or you may need a little more than listed.
- Add rum and butter, stirring until butter melts. Or, if having a non-alcoholic alternative is desirable, hold off on adding the rum to the entire punch and add 1 to 2 tbsp of rum to each mug, then fill to the rim with hot punch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.3, Fat 6, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 72.9, Carbohydrate 27.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 24.9, Protein 0.3
More about "hot rum and cider punch recipes"
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE - BROWN EYED BAKER
4.2/5 (20)Total Time 20 minsCategory DrinksCalories 215 per serving
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
HOT BUTTERED RHUM CIDER - PUNCH
HOT SPICED RUM & APPLE CIDER HOLIDAY PUNCH - AWAKE …
APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH | RUM COCKTAIL RECIPE | SAILOR …
WARM CIDER AND RUM PUNCH FOR COLD WINTER NIGHTS
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH | UMAMI
7 HOT RUM PUNCH RECIPES TO WARM UP YOUR WINTER
- Hot Apple Cider Rum Punch. It doesn't get much cozier than this glass of boozy goodness! This is a pretty classic recipe that only requires two main ingredients: dark rum and apple cider.
- Winter Tea Rum Punch. Move over Hot Toddy, there's a new cold-curing, restorative drink in town! This creative rum punch recipe calls for a wintry tea of your choice (cinnamon, chai, etc), orange juice, ginger beer, dark rum, and honey.
- Hot Buttered Rum. On the other side of the sweet spectrum, we have a classic hot buttered rum recipe! This punch has sugar, spice, and everything nice.
- Rum-pum-pum Hot Rum Punch. This is one of the most interesting hot rum punch recipes I've come across, and I'm sure you wouldn't expect some of the ingredients.
- Warm Pomegranate Punch. The only thing better than rum punch is rum and red wine punch! This admittedly uses less rum than a traditional rum punch, but I don't care.
- Spiced Apple Cranberry Warm Rum Punch. This is almost identical to the apple cider rum punch, but with one key difference: cranberry juice.
- Feuerzangenbowle (Flaming German Rum Punch) To finish us off, we have one of my favorite show-stopping punches that's as delicious as it is fiery.
6 HOT RUM CIDER RECIPES | RECIPELAND
CAPTAIN'S CIDER PUNCH RECIPE - THRILLIST
HOT BUTTERED CIDER WITH RUM RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE | RECIPE | RUM PUNCH RECIPES, …
SPICED RUM AND CIDER PUNCH | SHAKESPEARE DISTILLERY
SPIKED APPLE CIDER WINE HOT PUNCH - GARLIC & ZEST
HOT RUM AND CIDER PUNCH - EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE | YUMMLY
SPARKLING APPLE CIDER PUNCH - ALWAYS EAT DESSERT
HOT SPICED CIDER AND RUM PUNCH RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CIDER, RUM AND CINNAMON PUNCH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH - COMPLETE RECIPES
HOT SPICED CIDER AND RUM PUNCH | EMERILS.COM
HOT RUM-SPICED CIDER | CANADIAN LIVING
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
SPICED RUM APPLE CIDER PUNCH - THE FARMWIFE DRINKS
HOT HATTIERS | WINTER RUM PUNCH RECIPE | HATTIERS RUM
HOT APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST SPICED RUM PUNCH DRINK RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SPICED RUM PUNCH COCKTAIL RECIPES - YUMMLY
CIDER PUNCH RECIPES WITH ALCOHOL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLE CIDER AND RUM PUNCH - COCKTAILS & CAKES
SPARKLING APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
SPICED APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH | RECIPE | SPICED APPLE CIDER, …
THE HOT GOLD APPLE CIDER RUM PUNCH RECIPE
HOT BUTTERED RHUM CIDER - PUNCH | RECIPE | HOT BUTTERED RUM, …
HOT CIDER RUM PUNCH – RECIPES NETWORK - RECIPENET.ORG
AUTUMN SPICED RUM PUNCH | AMAZING FALL COCKTAIL - A LILY LOVE …
You'll also love