- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the meat and onions for 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Stir in the flour, salt and paprika. Then add the mushroom soup, mix well and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add the sour cream, stirring well and allowing to heat through. Cover and set this mixture aside.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain the water from the noodles and pour the meat mixture over the noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 434.7 calories, Carbohydrate 29.9 g, Cholesterol 69.6 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 16.9 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 511 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
Mix the sauce in this creamy, comforting dish with the noodles or pour it on top; either way, it's excellent. Soak up the hearty flavors with a slice of warm buttered bread on the side. -Christina Nabert, Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream, water, salt and pepper. Add meatballs; heat through (do not boil). Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439 calories, Fat 25g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 166mg cholesterol, Sodium 943mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
BEEF STROGANOFF (ITALIAN MEATBALL)
This recipe is simple, easy, versatile, and above all.... delicious! My family LOVES this recipe and it makes a lot which gives us great leftovers for lunch the next day. You can substitute ground beef for meatballs. (Just add some extra italian seasonings.) It really is best with meatballs though.
Provided by Mama_Jennie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Start sauce base by combining soups and milk. Add sour cream if it gets too runny, or more milk if it gets too thick for your tastes.
- In a separate skillet, cook meatballs until heated through. Add sauce to meatballs and stir in onions. Reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile cook egg noodles in boiling, salted water until al dentè. Drain noodles and put back in pot. Add meatballs & sauce & mix thoroughly.
- Serve with salad & bread. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.8, Fat 11.5, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 78.5, Sodium 643, Carbohydrate 62.7, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 3.2, Protein 13.4
STROGANOFF, ITALIAN STYLE
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in skillet and cook 3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Remove steaks from heat and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and beans to skillet.
- Bring to simmer and cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Slice steaks.
- Add steaks and sour cream to skillet; gently heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not let boil.
- Serve stroganoff over noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.3, Fat 24.7, SaturatedFat 11.3, Cholesterol 90.9, Sodium 364.6, Carbohydrate 35.1, Fiber 5, Sugar 5.5, Protein 20.9
More about "italian stroganoff recipes"
ITALIAN STROGANOFF - RACCONTO ITALIAN FOODS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SAUSAGE STROGANOFF | PREMIO
ITALIAN TURKEY STROGANOFF RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CHICKEN STROGANOFF | RECIPETIN EATS
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY FOOD
BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPETIN EATS
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF (STOVETOP) - THE SLOW ROASTED …
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE 2022 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
EASY PORK STROGANOFF - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
BEST ANNA OLSON'S BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ITALIAN STROGANOFF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
STROGANOFF RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
ITALIAN BEEF STROGANOFF - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
15 EASY AND TASTY ITALIAN STROGANOFF RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
CHICKEN STROGANOFF WITH AN ITALIAN TWIST - RECIPE30
STEPS TO MAKE HOMEMADE ITALIAN STROGANOFF | DELICIOUS RECIPE
RECIPE OF DELICIOUS ITALIAN STROGANOFF | MY FAVOURITE RECIPES
MUSHROOM STROGANOFF - MOM ON TIMEOUT
SPRING ONION AND MUSHROOM STROGANOFF | ITALIAN RECIPES
MY KIDS LOVE ITALIAN STROGANOFF | HEALTHY RECIPES IN MINUTE
CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
BEEF STROGANOFF (ITALIAN MEATBALL) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN STROGANOFF WITH AN ITALIAN TWIST - BY …
RECIPE: APPETIZING ITALIAN STROGANOFF - DINRECIPES
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE WITH NUTMEG - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
ONE-POT BEEF STROGANOFF PASTA RECIPE - MOMSDISH
BEEF STROGANOFF - RECIPES.NET
RAVIOLI STROGANOFF RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN STROGANOFF - ERREN'S KITCHEN
CROCKPOT CHICKEN STROGANOFF RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
ITALIAN STROGANOFF | RECIPE | ITALIAN RECIPES, STROGANOFF, STROGANOFF ...
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKE HOMEMADE ITALIAN STROGANOFF
RECIPE: RUSSIAN BœFF STROGANOFF WITH ITALIAN PASTA | DELI-BERLIN ...
INSTANT POT STROGANOFF - JOHNSONVILLE.CA
SHORT RIBS MAKES THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF - NA COOKING SHOW
DIY BEEF STROGANOFF SEASONING - THERESCIPES.INFO
8 EASY AND TASTY ITALIAN STROGANOFF RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to prepare Stroganoff?Here's a simple way to prepare a Stroganoff. Just a few ingredients combined with beef and you have a whole meal in about thirty minutes. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the meat and onions for 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Stir in the flour, salt and paprika.
What is Russian beef stroganoff?Popular in Redmond. A traditional beef and mushroom Stroganoff with a touch of tomato and white wine is finished with sour cream for a great skillet dish to serve over rice or egg noodles. This is an authentic Russian beef stroganoff recipe made with sour cream (or smetana in Russa) and without mushrooms.
Can you cook beef stroganoff without noodles?Find all the top recipes to turn beef chuck, sirloin, or ground beef into an easy, creamy dinner—with or without the noodles! I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served over either rice or noodles. A little work but worth the effort. Ground beef stroganoff is rich, creamy, and ready in under 30 minutes.
What is Stroganoff and what does it taste like?A comforting dish of tender beef and mushrooms in a rich and creamy gravy. I've always loved the taste of a good Stroganoff, but I hated the expense and preparation of beef tips or steak or roast beef to make it. So I created my own creamy Stroganoff.