JULIE'S CHEESY CHICKEN LASAGNA
My sister Julie has made this recipe for years and it has turned into a family favorite. Kids and adults love it and I love that it is easy to prepare and tastes wonderful. It is truly a comfort food. Goes great with a lettuce- and fruit-type salad along with garlic bread.
Provided by Joan Gerland Crabtree
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pasta Chicken
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chicken, milk, ranch dressing mix, and black pepper in a skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread 1/2 the sauce over noodles. Sprinkle 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese over sauce. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheeses are slightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29.6 g, Cholesterol 102.6 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 34.4 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 641.7 mg, Sugar 10.6 g
CHICKEN SAUCE AND JUDD'S CHILI
- Start with a one gallon jug of apple cider vinegar and empty out 1 quart of the vinegar. Combine all remaining ingredients in the gallon jug and shake well with the cap back on. Brush over chicken and Barbecue. While chicken is cooking continue to brush sauce on, until chicken is cooked.
- For the Chili: Brown chuck and drain off excess fat. Set aside. In a separate saute pan heat vegetable oil and saute diced peppers and onions. Combine all ingredients in a large pot and simmer on low heat for approximately 1 hour.
JULIE'S DELUXE CHICKEN POT PIE
This takes a little time, but it's worth it! Pie can be prepared ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake.
Provided by puppitypup
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 1 lg pie, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Finely chop garlic. Slice celery, carrots and onion into like-size pieces. Heat garlic with olive oil and 2 T butter over med-hi, adding celery, carrots and onion when pan is heated. Saute about 12 minutes, or until carrots are fairly tender but garlic and onions are not burned.
- While vegetables are cooking, chop cooked chicken breasts and set aside.
- Remove vegetables from pan and set aside. In same pan on med-hi, melt 1/2 c butter and stir in 1/2 flour. Brown mixture slightly, being careful not to let it burn. Add chicken stock a few ounces at a time, stirring to incorporate after each addition. Add wine to taste, then cream. Add spices to taste. (Probably don't need salt because of chicken stock.) Stir in cooked vegetables. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Stir chicken and frozen peas into vegetable mixture and pour into pie. Place top crust on top and trim about 5/8" outside edge of dish. Fold top crust under bottom crust and flute (pinch) edge around pie to seal. Cut a small, simple design in top to let steam escape. (I make a three petal flower with stem, making sure none of the petals or stem touch each other.).
- If making ahead of time, remove from fridge 1 hour before cooking (1/2 hour on a hot day) and don't brush with egg-white until just before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush top with egg white, cover edge with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Then turn heat down to 350 degrees and remove foil. Continue baking for 35 - 45 minutes, or until crust appears done.
- Let sit at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 757.1, Fat 55.5, SaturatedFat 23.5, Cholesterol 107.7, Sodium 642.2, Carbohydrate 44.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 3.4, Protein 18.5
JULIE'S CHICKEN KORMA
Called that not because Julie makes it, but because hubby Mike makes it and it's Julie's favorite! :)
Provided by Julesong
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Chop the onion, saute in butter and olive oil until they're opaque.
- Throw in the sliced mushrooms, cubed firm tofu, cubed chicken breast meat, and saute some more.
- Add the spices, saute until chicken is cooked and onions are browned.
- Warm the cashew butter in the microwave for about 45 seconds, to soften it.
- Then add the half and half and cashew butter to the chicken mixture and stir.
- The sauce will pretty much thicken by itself.
- Mike eats his over fragrant jasmine rice.
- I eat mine over collard greens (it's lowcarb that way).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 754.1, Fat 43.4, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 211.1, Sodium 411.7, Carbohydrate 20.5, Fiber 6, Sugar 3.9, Protein 75
JULIE'S CHICKEN SALAD
Unique chicken salad perfect for a nice luncheon. Serve on toasted heavy grain bread, on croissants, or on a bed of lettuce for a very unique chicken salad.
Provided by Julie Dwenger
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl toss together the chicken, raisins, celery and grapes. Fold in the avocado and the apple. Mix in the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Chill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 48.1 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 184.3 mg, Sugar 9.4 g
JULIE'S CHICKEN CHILI
This is a recipe I came up with after reviewing several chicken chili recipes and combining several ideas. The spices, especially the cumin and oregano are adjustable. I sometimes use a little more, taste as you go! Every time I take it to pot luck or company dinners, I'm always asked for the recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Provided by Julie Carter-Reedy @tangled70
Categories Chicken Soups
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot or dutch oven, sauté the onion in 2 Tbsp of margarine until tender, add beans, 1 can of chicken broth, spices and green chiles. Simmer for about 15 minutes, add the chicken and remaining broth. Simmer, About 30-45 minutes, add cheese, stirring until melted. Serve with sour cream and additional shredded cheese if desired.
More about "julies chicken chili recipes"
CROCK POT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
Ratings 18Calories 319 per servingCategory Main Course
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add the rest of ingredients except sour cream and cheese together. Cook on high for 4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes remove the chicken from crock pot and shred with two forks. Add the chicken, sour cream and cheddar cheese back into the crock pot. Cook for remaining 30 minutes, stir to incorporate.
CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN CHILI(VIDEO) - COOKED BY JULIE
Ratings 1Calories 393 per servingCategory Main Entree
JULIA'S SOUTHERN HOT DOG CHILI SAUCE - JULIAS SIMPLY …
JULIE'S DURANGO CHILI RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
RECIPES - COOKED BY JULIE
RECIPES – JULIE'S
EASY CHICKEN RECIPES FOR FAMILIES! - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
JULIE'S CROCK-POT ITALIAN CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - THE RECIPE LIFE
CRISPY GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS - TABLE FOR TWO® BY JULIE CHIOU
JULIE'S CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN STRIPS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
JULIE TRIES ...: WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
JULIE'S CHILI - RECIPE CIRCUS
JULIE’S ERSATZ CHILIES RELLANOS - RAJALARY
JULIE & JESSE'S RECIPES - RECIPES — FOOD BETWEEN FRIENDS
JULIA'S FAVORITE ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE - JULIA CHILD | FOOD & WINE
SEARCH RECIPES - DINNER WITH JULIE
WHITE GRILLED CHICKEN CHILI - TASTES OF LIZZY T
JULIE'S TEXAS-STYLE CHILI WITH BEER RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
JULIE'S CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP - BIGOVEN.COM
BEST CLASSIC BEEF CHILI RECIPE - CHEF JULIE HARRINGTON, RD
EASY FAMILY RECIPES WITH STEP-BY-STEP VIDEOS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
JULIE'S TEXAS-STYLE CHILI WITH BEER RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
GENERIC - JULIE'S CHICKEN CHILI STEW CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
JULIE’S ALMOST HEALTHY CROCK POT TURKEY CHILI RECIPE
JULIE'S CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP - MY RECIPE MAGIC
JULIE'S WHITE BEAN CHICKEN CHILI - BIGOVEN.COM
JULIES CHICKEN-CHILI CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS | MYFITNESSPAL
MAPLE CHILI ROTISSERIE CHICKEN | CHEF JULIE YOON
JULIE'S BLACK BEAN CHILI - CANCER DIETITIAN
JULIA CHILD’S CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM (LIGHTENED UP)
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love