KIDS' GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Charcuterie trays aren't just for grown-ups anymore! This game day CharCUTErie board is perfect for kids of all ages. It's built for kids, but even the adults will love sneaking some of its sweet and salty treats.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Unwrap the 8 oz 10 ct fruit flavored snacks, and place in small bowl on large serving platter. Unwrap Fruit Roll-Ups™ snacks, but do not remove plastic. Cut each piece in half, then unroll and remove plastic, then reroll each half. Stack Fruit Roll-Ups™ halves on platter. Unwrap Fruit by the Foot™ snacks, and remove paper backing. Gather each piece into a decorative flower shape by folding the candy back and forth and pinching together in the middle. Place on platter.
- In four small bowls, place oranges, apple slices, grapes and frosting. In two very small bowls, place sprinkles and raisins. Place bowls on platter.
- Decoratively arrange remaining ingredients on platter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "kids game day charcuterie board recipes"
HOW TO MAKE A KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD [STEP-BY …
5/5 (1)Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Main Course, Snack
- Start by putting dips and food items that need to be contained in small bowls. Spread the bowls out on the board.
GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
Reviews 7Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
- Prepare a large board with parchment paper, or season with beeswax or mineral oil if not food safe.
- Prepare the dip by heating on medium heat the 2 cans of chili beans, softened cream cheese, and seasoning. Gently stir and heat to a boil; remove from heat.
- Assemble the board with remaining ingredients, adding the dip last. Since it's hot, put a hot pad down first. Keep the lid on the dip until ready to serve.
KIDS CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
KID FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 508 per serving
- Arrange serving bowls on your board. Place in opposite corners so they are separated by diagonal lines.
KIDS’ GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARDBETTY CROCKER KITCHENS | RECIPE …
PARTY SNACKS CHARCUTERIE BOARD PERFECT FOR GAME DAY!
CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR KIDS AND A MINI FRIENDSGIVING - CLEAN EATS
GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE 30 BEST CHARCUTERIE BOARD / CHEESE BOARD IDEAS
EASY SUMMER CHARCUTERIE BOARD - EATING ON A DIME
GAME DAY TREATS AND FAMILY FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - THE CRAFTING CHICKS
HOW TO MAKE A KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - RECIPE …
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - THE FARM GIRL GABS®
42 OF THE BEST HOMEMADE CHARCUTERIE BOARD INGREDIENTS
HOLIDAY KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD - RELUCTANT …
ST. PATRICK'S DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR KIDS - THE FRESH TUMMY
23 AWESOME GRAZING PLATTER & CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS
SUPER SUNDAY SNACK BOARD - GARNISH & GLAZE
HOW TO MAKE A CHARCUTERIE BOARD YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE
SUPER BOWL CHARCUTERIE BOARD - THIS VIVACIOUS LIFE
KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR THE HOLIDAYS
35 EASY CHARCUTERIE BOARDS FOR EVERY OCCASION - SAVING & SIMPLICITY
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
KIDS’ GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD | RECIPE IN 2021 | CHARCUTERIE …
MAKE THIS KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD IN MINUTES
TAILGATING AT HOME — AN EASY FOOTBALL CHARCUTERIE BOARD OF …
GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD | RECIPES | SCHNEIDERS
36 UNIQUE CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS - FOXES LOVE LEMONS
30 EASY & DELICIOUS CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS TO RECREATE
FOOTBALL CHARCUTERIE BOARD TO WOW YOUR GUESTS - SEELINDSAY
HOW TO MAKE A CHEAP GAME DAY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
HOW TO MAKE A MEATLESS CHARCUTERIE BOARD - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD | RECIPE | PARTY FOOD PLATTERS ...
FOOTBALL GAME DAY MEATBALLS APPETIZER - AIN'T TOO PROUD TO MEG
KIDS SNACK CHARCUTERIE BOARD (PERFECT FOR BACK TO SCHOOL ... - KELLEY …
18 UNIQUE CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS THAT AREN’T MEAT AND CHEESE
EASY KID’S CHARCUTERIE BOARD (A “MOM HACK” VERSION!) - C'MON …
CHARCUTERIE: HOW TO MAKE KID-FRIENDLY FOOD BOARDS - DAIRY …
GAME DAY APPETIZER IDEAS: CHARCUTERIE BOARD - FRESH MOMMY BLOG
GAME-DAY CHARCUTERIE CONES - EASY HOME MEALS
HOW TO MAKE A CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR KIDS - BOSTON
HOW TO BUILD A SUMMER CHARCUTERIE BOARD - SHARED APPETITE
15 HOLIDAY CHARCUTERIE OR SNACK BOARD IDEAS
HOT CHOCOLATE CHARCUTERIE BOARD - MORGAN SISTERS RECIPES
DESSERT AND CHARCUTERIE BOARD RECIPES | EVITE
Create the ultimate Game Day charcuterie board183 views-06:03
DIY Super Bowl Party Ideas Charcuterie Game Day Board1K views-08:57
Game Day Charcuterie Board Idea158 views-01:01
How to Make a Kid-Friendly Charcuterie Board! Mom of 10494 views-09:13
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a game day charcuterie board?Add the cheese dip to a small bowl and place it onto the board, surrounding the bowl with the pretzel bites. Add a bowl for the caramel popcorn and fill, then surround the board with additional popcorn. Take time to rearrange if needed, remember, there’s no right or wrong way to creating your game day charcuterie board!
What is a kids' charcuterie board?These kids' charcuterie boards are perfect for weekend activities around the house like movie nights, game day, picnics in the backyard and more. This is a unique way to expose them to new flavor combinations in a fun and hands-on way. You know better than anyone that half of the fun of game day celebrations is the delicious food spread.
What to make for a summer charcuterie board?Mix in some crackers and cheese and other filler items like salami and you have a great Summer charcuterie board. My kids always joke that I can make a meal out of cheese and crackers. So you can imagine that a charcuterie is something I love! Fruit Dip – Try this easy fruit dip and Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe. Both are so easy and yummy!
What is charcuterie and how do you make it?Charcuterie is basically the art of preparing meats which are often cured or smoked (such as bacon, ham or salami). A charcuterie board is commonly seen on menus as a platter of meats and cheeses, commonly paired with crackers, vegetables, fruits, nuts . . . anything goes! Step 1: Grab a board or platter.