KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR-FRY
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook udon in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and rice vinegar in a bowl. Set sauce aside.
- Place bacon in a large pan and cook over high heat until fat is rendered but bacon is not yet crispy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add kimchi and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add the sauce, udon noodles, and sesame oil; stir well. Remove from heat and transfer noodles to a plate. Top with scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354.9 calories, Carbohydrate 66.7 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 4.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 9.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 1452.3 mg, Sugar 7.6 g
More about "kimchi udon noodle stir fry recipes"
KIMCHI UDON WITH SCALLIONS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.6/5 (100)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 4Total Time 20 mins
- Heat 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high. Add chopped kimchi and gochujang and cook, stirring occasionally, until kimchi is softened and lightly caramelized, about 4 minutes. Add broth and kimchi juice and bring to a simmer. Cook until liquid is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer noodles to skillet and add remaining 3 Tbsp. butter; cook, tossing often, until sauce coats noodles, about 2 minutes. Season with salt if needed. Divide among bowls and top with egg yolks, scallions, and sesame seeds.
KIMCHI NOODLES - FEASTING AT HOME
4.9/5 (22)Total Time 30 minsCategory Vegan DinnerCalories 373 per serving
- If you’d like to add crispy tofu, pan-seared chicken or shrimp, pan-sear first in the wok, with salt and pepper- set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-low heat in a wok or skillet. Add shallots, garlic, and onion and saute 1-2 minutes. Add veggies (adding longer cooking ones first) and salt and pepper and stir fry until just tender, yet still vibrant and crisp.
- Make a well in the center and fry the noodles for 1 minute. Add the Sauce and chopped kimchi, tossing everything together. Taste. Adjust heat adding more chili paste if you like as well as fish sauce or soy sauce. (I usually add 1 more tablespoon of Chili paste and a dash of fish sauce.) Lastly, add in any protein you’ve prepped at the very end, tossing to combine.
15 MINUTE KOREAN STYLE UDON STIR FRY - WENT HERE 8 THIS
Ratings 7Calories 1308 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add 1 tablespoon of kimchi butter (see below for kimchi butter instructions) to a skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook, 3-4 minutes per side, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove and set aside to cool. Once cool to the touch, slice the chicken into bite sized pieces. You can do this part in advance if you'd like.
15-MINUTE YAKI UDON (STIR-FRIED UDON NOODLES) - …
5/5 (15)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Meal PrepCalories 459 per serving
- To prepare frozen udon noodles, run hot water over them for a few seconds, using a pair of chopsticks to carefully loosen the noodles. Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Heat a wok or a large pan over medium heat and add vegetable oil and shrimp. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same wok, add vegetable oil, onion, and cabbage, and sauté for a few minutes until the edges are golden brown, for about 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, carrot, and mushrooms, and continue to cook for about 1 minute.
UDON NOODLE STIR FRY - CRAVING CALIFORNIA
4.6/5 (21)Category DinnerCuisine AsianCalories 434 per serving
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Drop the broccolini in the water and cook for 1 minute until bright green and tender, drain and run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Refill the pot, bring to a boil and cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan or wok over medium heat. Add a splash of neutral oil to the pan, then add the garlic and mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms are golden brown and the garlic is fragrant then add the broccolini and noodles. Saute another 2 minutes then pour in the sauce, tossing and stirring constantly until all the noodles and vegetables are well coated.
CREAMY KIMCHI UDON NOODLES RECIPE - LIVE EAT LEARN
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main Dishes, PastasCalories 456 per serving
- Sauce: Melt butter in a large saute pan or pot over medium/high heat. Add kimchi and cook until caramelized and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add vegetable broth and cook, uncovered, until it thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Combine: Drain udon and add them to the pan with the sauce, along with the tahini. Toss to coat and slightly cool the noodles, then add the whisked egg yolks**, tossing quickly with the noodles.
- Serve: Season with salt and serve, optionally topped with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
STIR-FRIED KIMCHI UDON NOODLES - COOKERRU
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 426 per serving
- Prepare the udon noodles (if frozen) by placing it in boiling water for about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and quickly rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a skillet, add cooking oil and stir-fry white parts of green onion until aromatic. Add chopped kimchi and sugar, and cook for an additional minute until the kimchi is cooked through.
- Add fish cake slices and onion and cook until the onions become translucent. Insert the prepared noodles into the skillet and add kimchi juice, Gochugaru, oyster sauce, and water. Mix together and cook for about a minute or two until the sauce thickens.
- Turn off the heat and mix in sesame oil for the finishing touch. Garnish with green onions, as well as toasted sesame seeds, egg, and/or shredded nori, based on preference. Enjoy!
KIMCHI NOODLE STIR-FRY (VEGAN RECIPE) - THE FOODIE …
5/5 (1)Category Main Course
- Cook or soak the udon noodles depending on package instructions. Carefully separate them. Mine were instant cooked udon that I just soaked in hot water until the noodles separated. Drain from water once noodles are separated, and set aside.
- For the kimchi, I squeezed mine to get the juice out. Slice your kimchi into small 1/2 to 3/4” pieces if needed.
- Heat a large non-stick pan. Add around 1 tbsp sesame oil or other oil. Once hot, sauté the onions until translucent, around 3 mins.
KIMCHI UDON STIR-FRY WITH FRIED EGGS | GET CRACKING
Cuisine International RecipesCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 30 mins
STIR-FRY UDON (YAKI UDON) (STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS)
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
SPICY KIMCHI STIR FRY UDON NOODLES - FOODY MANDY
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY – CLEVELAND KITCHEN
UDON NOODLES STIR FRY RECIPE WITH KIMCHI SAUCE — …
KIMCHI UDON STIR FRY | PICKLED PLUM | EASY ASIAN RECIPES
5/5 (8)Total Time 15 minsCategory NoodlesCalories 338 per serving
UNBEATABLE UDON NOODLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Karen Gaudette BrewerEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
BACON AND KIMCHI NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK ...
4/5 (3)Category Main-DishAuthor Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
BEST KIMCHI UDON STIR FRY RECIPE -5MIN PREP
Cuisine KoreanCategory Asian FoodServings 4Total Time 20 mins
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY | RECIPE | UDON NOODLES, UDON ...
5/5 (46)Total Time 15 minsServings 2
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY - SPICY UDON NOODLE RECIPE ...
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL ...
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
CREAMY KIMCHI UDON (20 MINUTES ONLY!) - TIFFY COOKS
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY - TFRECIPES.COM
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR-FRY - ASIAN
VEGAN KIMCHI UDON STIR FRY RECIPE - ROAMING ROMY
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN UDON ...
UDON KIMCHI RECIPES
KIMCHI UDON NOODLE STIR FRY | RECIPE | ASIAN RECIPES, STIR ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook kimchi Udon stir fry?Add garlic and kimchi and cook for 1 minute. Add udon noodles, sauce and sesame oil and stir well. Turn the heat off and transfer to a plate. Top with chopped scallions, an egg and shredded nori. This Kimchi Udon Stir Fry will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days.
How to cook Korean chicken udon noodles?Instructions Heat 1 tbsp. kimchi butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, about 3-4 minutes per side. Heat 1 tbsp. kimchi butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the udon noodles and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add mirin and let cook off for 1 minute. Add soy sauce, bacon, chicken and sesame oil.
How do you cook udon noodles with Sriracha sauce?In a bowl, mix sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce and rice vinegar and set aside. In a large pan over high heat, add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes until cooked but not crispy. Add garlic and kimchi and cook for 1 minute. Add udon noodles, sauce and sesame oil and stir well.
How long does it take to stir fry udon noodles?Thick and chewy udon noodles stir fried in kimchi butter with juicy slices of chicken thigh, crispy crumbled bacon, spicy kimchi, all topped with a fried egg, this udon stir fry is ready to devour in 15 minutes! It is 100% one of the best things I've ever eaten.