LAYERED PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl combine flour, pecans, butter, and sugar with a pastry blender. Pat or press into a 9 x 13 metal baking pan. Bake for 13 minutes. Cool completely before covering with next layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 3 cups whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- Prepare pudding as directed on package, but only use 3 cups milk. Spread evening over cream cheese layer.
- Spread 3 cups whipped topping on top of pudding layer. Chill for 2 hours, cut, and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
FLUFFY PISTACHIO DESSERT
Conveys Christine Strouf of St. Nazianz, Wisconsin. "This creamy, lightly sweet torte is one of my family's favorites, even with the low-fat, low-sugar ingredients."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, beat margarine until smooth. Add flour and sugar; blend until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. , Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. In another bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. , Spread over first layer. Carefully spread whipped topping over second layer. Sprinkle with walnuts. Chill at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153 calories, Fat 6g fat, Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 206mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate, Fiber 4g protein.
When I first fixed dinner for my father in law, he put this in his mouth and just sit there, I had no idea, I thought he wanted to spit it out, but once he swallowed it, he said he loved it and just wanted to hold it in his mouth. This was his very favorite, and everyone loves this. The cream cheese layer is sometimes hard to spread, I use the back of a large spoon and run cold water over it. Prep time includes 4 hours in the fridge before serving.
Provided by Melaine
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix butter flour and pecans together.
- Press in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake ar 350 for 15 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Make pistachio pudding with 2 cups milk.
- Spread over cheese layer.
- Top with a thin layer of cool whip and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Store in refrigerater.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.4, Fat 20.8, SaturatedFat 11.5, Cholesterol 41.2, Sodium 131.8, Carbohydrate 22.2, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 13.5, Protein 2.9
LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT (USES JELL-O PUDDING MIX)
This recipe reminds me of those big, fun family dinners we used to have when I was a kid. This is one of my favorite recipes of my grandmother's. The layers consist of a nutty baked bottom crust, creamy cheesecake-like center and top layer of pistachio pudding. If desired, you could also use any other flavor of pudding mix. Yummy!
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Press first three ingredients into a 13" x 9" pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Beat Cool Whip, cream cheese and confectionery sugar with electric mixer; spread over cooled crust.
- Beat pudding mix and milk well with electric mixer on low setting. Let mixture stand until set. Then carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour. Slice into 2" x 2" pieces.
- Store refrigerated for up to five days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510.2, Fat 37.8, SaturatedFat 20.5, Cholesterol 71.8, Sodium 236.9, Carbohydrate 37.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 18.1, Protein 7.9
PISTACHIO BAR DESSERT
Delight the party with this Pistachio Bar Dessert. Dark crust and two lush fillings will put our Pistachio Bar Dessert first on every guest list.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 32 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.; spread 1-1/2 cups onto crust. Stir half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in pan. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with toffee bits just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0.9442 g
More about "layered pistachio pudding dessert recipes"
LAYERED PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT - THE WEARY CHEF
4.6/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 16
PISTACHIO LUSH: AN EASY ONE-PAN DESSERT FOR POTLUCKS OR …
CHOCOLATE LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPE
30 BEST IDEAS PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPES
10 BEST PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT COOL WHIP RECIPES
12 RECIPES USING PISTACHIO PUDDING MIX | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 DESSERT RECIPES THAT USE JELL-O INSTANT PUDDING
PISTACHIO PUDDING LUSH DESSERT - INSPIRATIONAL MOMMA
SEX IN A PAN LAYERED DESSERT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Reviews 2Total Time 3 hrs 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 439 per serving
PISTACHIO LUSH DESSERT - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
EASY LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPE - RECIPES STUDIO
PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPE - SALU SALO RECIPES
PISTACHIO LAYERED DESSERT RECIPE - KRAFT CANADA - MASTERCOOK
PISTACHIO DESSERT LASAGNA RECIPE - ASHLEE MARIE
PISTACHIO LUSH DESSERT - LEMON TREE DWELLING
PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPES - MARGIN MAKING MOM®
LAYERED PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT - THE WEARY CHEF | RECIPE
EASY LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT RECIPE - LUNCH TAKER
PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT BARS - FIT AS A FIDDLE LIFE
8-LAYER PISTACHO SQUARES | MRFOOD.COM
PISTACHIO PUDDING LAYERED DESSERT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
LAYERED PISTACHIO DESSERT | BETTER COOKING RECIPES
PISTACHIO LAYERED DESSERT RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
PISTACHIO PUDDING LAYERED DESSERT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PISTACHIO LUSH DESSERT - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
PISTACHIO DREAM DESSERT - WORTH WHISKING
PISTACHIO ICEBOX CAKE - AN EASY PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT RECIPE
26 EASY LAYERED DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT | GREEN DESSERT- FOOD MEANDERINGS
21 OF THE BEST INSTANT PUDDING DESSERTS (EASY RECIPES)
4 LAYER PISTACHIO DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 SCRUMPTIOUS LAYERED DESSERTS FOR THE HOLIDAY TABLE
NO BAKE PISTACHIO PUDDING DESSERT | A WICKED WHISK
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love