Without a doubt, this is the best chocolate cake I've ever made. I share this decadent dessert with everyone I can!-Katherine DeLoach, Visalia, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee and sour cream, beating well after each addition. , Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Beat in the chocolate, coffee and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 710 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 528mg sodium, Carbohydrate 99g carbohydrate (73g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
MOCHA FLAN CAKE ALMENDRADO #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a rich chocolatey cake and cheesecake-like dessert with mocha and almond flavorings that bakes magically into two layers in one pan
Provided by patcook1
Yield 1 cake, 14-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 14 cup fluted tube pan (Bundt) thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, dissolve 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules in boiling water. Stir in caramel topping. Pour topping mixture into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, heat 1/4 cup cola beverage; dissolve remaining 1 teaspoon coffee granules in heated cola and mix with remaining 1 cup cola. Place cake mix, cola mixture, 1/2 cup canola oil and 3 eggs into large mixing bowl and blend with electric mixer until moistened. Beat with mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour cake batter into cake pan over caramel topping.
- To make the flan layer, place softened cream cheese cubes, condensed milk, heavy cream, and skim milk into a food processor bowl fitted with a metal blade. Add remaining 4 eggs and almond extract and process until smooth, pulsing at first so it doesn't splatter. Spoon mixture over cake batter in pan. Using a sheet of Reynolds Heavy Duty Non-stick aluminum foil, with non-stick side facing cake, cover the pan TIGHTLY with the foil - important!
- Place the covered tube pan, fluted side down, into a larger pan with at least 2-inch sides and place on oven rack. Pour very hot (heated to just below boiling) around covered pan about half way up the pan for a bain marie. Bake in 350 oven for 2 hours. Remove fluted cake pan from pan of water and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and invert cake onto a large platter. Cool completely at room temperature; sprinkle toasted sliced almonds over top of flan. Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl with remaining 1/2 teaspoon canola oil. Microwave on High for about 45 seconds stirring halfway through, until melted. Place mixture into a sandwich size ziplock plastic bag and seal. Just barely cut one of the corners to make a pastry bag. Squeeze and drizzle chocolate over almonds. Refrigerate until chilled completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.9, Fat 27.5, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 128.5, Sodium 497.1, Carbohydrate 58.8, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 33.1, Protein 9.6
MOCHA CAKE V
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in oil, sour cream and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in the coffee liqueur and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool. Spread with Chocolate Glaze.
- For Chocolate Glaze: In a saucepan, melt together the butter and chocolate chips, stirring frequently. Cool slightly, then quickly spoon over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 567.8 calories, Carbohydrate 68.6 g, Cholesterol 91.7 mg, Fat 28.8 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 540.9 mg, Sugar 46.1 g
MOCHA LAYER CAKE
"My family often requests this delightful layer cake," writes Terry Gilbert of Orlean, Virginia. "They love the mocha flavor and extra chocolate surprise hidden beneath the taste-tempting frosting."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10-12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, coffee, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into two greased and floured 8-in. round baking pans. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; invert onto a wire rack. Sprinkle each cake with 1/4 cup chocolate chips; when melted, gently spread chocolate over cakes. Place cakes in the freezer. , Meanwhile, for frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in cocoa and extract. Beat in 5 tablespoons coffee, 1 tablespoon at a time until light and fluffy. Spread between layers and over the top and sides of cake. , In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining coffee; stir until smooth. Pour over cake; carefully spread over the top, allowing it to drizzle down the sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 658 calories, Fat 35g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 426mg sodium, Carbohydrate 85g carbohydrate (62g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "mocha flan cake almendrado rsc recipes"
MOCHA FLAN : RECIPE - GOURMETSLEUTH
MOIST AND EASY MOCHA CAKE - MARCELLINA IN CUCINA
A TASTE OF HOME: GRAM’S MOCHA CAKES - EVERYTHING ZOOMER
10 BEST MOCHA COFFEE CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOCHA BUTTERCREAM CAKE RECIPE | CHOCOLATE COFFEE CREAM FILLING
AMIES MOCHA LECHE FLAN RECIPE BY ARMILIE - COOKPAD
MOCHA LAYER CAKE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
SUPER FUDGY CHOCOLATE MOCHA CAKE - BROMA BAKERY
FOOD FOR TODAY RECIPES
THE BEST RECIPE
MOCHA CAKE - PREPPY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE MOCHA REFRIGERATOR CAKE RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
MOCHA FLAN CAKE ALMENDRADO RSC RECIPES
SIMPLE BAKED SOY SAUCE GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES
CANOLA OIL AND COKE RECIPES (34) - SUPERCOOK
DELTA MOCHA CHIFFON CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOCHA CAKE WITH COFFEE BUTTERCREAM - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
RECIPE PASTA CARBONARA BAREFOOT CONTESSA
NEW BOURBON RELEASES 2021 RECIPES
RUM FLAN CAKE RECIPE | DANDK ORGANIZER
ONE-BOWL CHOCOLATE MOCHA CREAM CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MOCHA CHIFFON CAKE FILIPINO STYLE | SHADOWDANCER STUDIOS
You'll also love