THE BEST LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD
Turn your Thanksgiving extras into this quick and easy recipe for The Best Leftover Turkey Salad loaded with fresh veggies.
Provided by Kelly Senyei
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped turkey, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, celery, scallions and dill, stirring until well combined.
- Taste and season the turkey salad with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 219 mg, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING SALAD
- Combine the turkey, ham, cranberries, egg, and basil in a mixing bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.9 calories, Carbohydrate 17.3 g, Cholesterol 89.2 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 14.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 438.9 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING SALAD
I originally developed this recipe as a way to use Thanksgiving leftovers. But it's such a hit, I make it throughout the year.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add walnuts; cook until toasted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar. Cook and stir until sugar is melted, 2-4 minutes. Spread on foil to cool. , In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, turkey, onion, pepper, tomatoes, noodles and sugared walnuts. In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464 calories, Fat 21g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 136mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
More about "leftover thanksgiving salad recipes"
HOW TO MAKE LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING SALAD - DELISH
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Thanksgiving, SaladTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a large baking sheet spread stuffing out and drizzle with melted butter.
- Meanwhile make vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, oil, orange juice, and vinegar.
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPE: THIS SALAD IS A WINNER
Author Rebecca SantiagoEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
25 BEST THANKSGIVING SALAD RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-10-12Category Recipe Roundup
- Roasted Sweet Potato Cranberry Salad. This bright and gorgeous salad is crammed with sweet and savory tastes. Filled with soft chunks of roasted sweet potatoes, wheat berries, mixed greens, cranberries, and feta.
- Bacon Brussels Sprouts Salad. Have a Brussels sprouts hater coming to dinner? Feed them this incredible salad and change their mind about the underrated vegetable forever.
- Arugula Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Pecans. Peppery arugula gets cozy with fresh apples, tart cranberries, and toasted pecans in this gorgeous dish.
- Cranberry Jell-O Salad. Jam or jello is a traditional Thanksgiving side, adding delightful sweetness to the savory main. This dish doesn’t just give you that hint of tart cranberry flavor, it also looks beautiful – adding some party flair to your table.
- Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad. This fresh salad is a great choice if you’re looking for a healthy alternative to the usual Thanksgiving fare. It’s light and refreshing, with tart apple slices nestled among leafy spinach, cranberries, walnuts, and crumbled feta.
- Autumn Kale Salad with Fennel, Honeycrisp and Goat Cheese. There’s a lot of different tastes and textures going on in this salad. Fennel, apples, and cranberries add delicious sweetness while chewy kale, goat cheese, and crunchy pecans balance it out with savory notes.
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon. Fresh and colorful, I’m addicted to this bright salad. It’s made with broccoli, crunchy bacon pieces, nuts, raisins, and onions, all thrown together in a creamy and sweet dressing.
- Toasted Farro with Pear, Hazelnut and Arugula. This hearty salad can be served warm as a vegetarian main, or chilled and served as a side or appetizer.
- Apple Chocolate Salad. This simple dessert salad may look basic, but there’s nothing basic about how it tastes. Toss chopped apple, dark chocolate chunks, dried cranberries, and toasted pecans into a bowl.
- Ambrosia Salad. Ambrosia salad is indeed the food of the gods. It’s a heavenly dish, loaded with fresh fruits in a creamy dressing. If you like your salads full of juicy pineapple, oranges, coconut, and tiny marshmallows, this is the dish for you!
LEFTOVER DELI HAM RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
21 LEFTOVER SMOKED TURKEY RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY
EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD RECIPE | TURKEY SALAD SANDWICH
TURKEY SALAD (GREAT FOR LEFTOVER TURKEY) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
BEST RECIPES MADE FROM THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS - A FAMILY FEAST®
35+ THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD RECIPE - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
CHOPPED LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD (PERFECT FOR POST-THANKSGIVING ...
20 BEST THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
27 BEST THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS RECIPES - JUST A TASTE
OUR 60 + BEST THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES - FOOD …
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LEFTOVER TURKEY SANDWICH IDEAS - BUSTER SCHILLING
FESTIVE THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD RECIPE - CHICKEN RICE …
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS CHOPPED SALAD - COOKIES AND CUPS
45+ THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS RECIPES | MYRECIPES
LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING HAM COBB SALAD - DAMN DELICIOUS
LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING SALAD - HAM SALAD RECIPES
34 LEFTOVER TURKEY RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER SALAD - RECIPES | NOAHSTRENGTH.COM
45 RECIPES FOR YOUR THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS - HOME MUSINGS
EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD RECIPE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
23 BEST THANKSGIVING SALAD RECIPES - FOOD.COM
LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD - EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY WRAPS - SEW WHITE
20 THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER CASSEROLE IDEAS | TASTE OF HOME
LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD - SIMPLY WHISKED - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
15 THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES THAT ARE DELICIOUS AND EASY
SUPER TASTY LEFTOVER TURKEY SALAD - FIT FOODIE FINDS
27 BEST THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES AND MENU IDEAS
THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS SALAD WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE VINAIGRETTE …
TURKEY SALAD RECIPE (WITH LEFTOVER TURKEY) | KITCHN
LEFTOVER TURKEY NACHOS | GREEDY GOURMET
TURKEY SALAD RECIPE | THE ULTIMATE WAY TO RESCUE BORING, LEFTOVER …
TURKEY SALAD WITH YOGURT RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE THANKSGIVING …
13 RECIPES TO MAKE WITH YOUR THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS
23 EASY LEFTOVER THANKSGIVING TURKEY RECIPES - TODAY
25 BEST HEALTHY THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES TO MAKE IN 2021
You'll also love