LEMON BURST TARTLETS
You'll love the taste of lemon and raspberry in these quick and easy bites. They're perfect for a party or as a simple dessert. -Pam Javor, North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 21mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Fill a medium saucepan one-third full with water and bring to a simmer. Put the zest and lemon juice in a medium bowl and whisk in the eggs. Add the sugar and butter and place the bowl over the simmering water; the water must not touch the bottom of the bowl. Cook, whisking constantly, until the butter is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the bowl from the pan of hot water and allow the mixture to cool for 15 minutes. Place the pre - baked tart shell on a baking sheet. Pour the filling into the shell and bake the tart for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the center is just set. Cool the tart completely on a wire rack. Make the garnish: Using a channel knife, cut 6 lengthwise grooves in the lemon, removing 6 strips of rind. Cut a crosswise slice from the center of the lemon and place it in the center of the tart. Slice the remaining lemon and place it in the center of the sections into half and then cut the sections into halfmoons. Arrange the slices around the edge of the tart with the cut sides out. If necessary, rewarm the apricot glaze over low heat or in the microwave. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the top of the tart with the warm apricot glaze. Garnish with a few mint leaves.
- Sift together the confectioners' sugar, flour, and salt into a bowl. Place the butter in a food processor and process until smooth, about 15 seconds. Scatter the flour mixture over the butter, add the egg, and process just until the dough forms a mass; do not overmix. Turn the dough out onto the counter and divide it into 2 pieces. Shape each half into a disc, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
Make and share this Lemon tartlets recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Poppy
Yield 24 tartlets, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- To make lemon curd: whisk together egg, egg whites, sugar, lemon juice and zest in a heavy bottomed, medium-sided saucepan.
- If you do not have a heavy-bottomed pan, use a double boiler and increase the cooking time slightly.
- Add butter and cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- (the curd will become thicker as it cools).
- Transfer to bowl and let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- (the curd can be prepared ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days).
- to make pastry shells: place oven rack in the upper third of the oven; preheat to 375 °F.
- Lightly oil 24 three-inch muffin cups or spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
- in a medium-size saucepan, combine 1 cup water, oil, sugar and salt; bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and add flour all at once.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms a smooth mass.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a stand-up mixer fitted with paddle attachment or to a food processor.
- in a measuring cup, whisk together eggs, egg whites and vanilla.
- Gradually add one quarter of the egg mixture to the flour paste, beating or processing until the eggs are incorporated.
- Repeat with 3 more additions of the egg mixture until the batter just falls from a spoon.
- The batter may seem lumpy.
- place aobut 1 t pastry into each prepared muffin cup.
- Dip a spoon in cold water and press the pastry into sides of the cups.
- With moistened fingers, press the pastry part way up the sides of the cups, forming 3/8 inch thick shells.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and prick the centers of the shells with a fork.
- Return to the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until puffed and golden.
- Loosen shells with a table knife or small metal spatula and transfer to a wire rack.
- Let cool.
- (the shells can be prepared ahead and stored, well wrapped, in the freezer for up to 1 month. Unwrap and thaw at room temp. For 1 hour before filling).
- to assemble tartlets: not more than 1 ½ hours before serving, spoon about 1 t lemon curd into each tartlet shell and dust with confectioners" sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163, Fat 5.6, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 58, Sodium 107.4, Carbohydrate 24.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 15.2, Protein 4.5
LEMON RASPBERRY TARTS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 12 tarts
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For the curd: Whisk together the sugar and eggs in a heatproof bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest for garnish, then stir the lemon juice and remaining zest into the sugar-egg mixture. Put the bowl over a double boiler and cook, whisking, until the mixture thickens, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter. Scrape into a clean bowl and press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the curd. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- For the raspberry sauce: Reserve 12 raspberries for garnish and put the rest into a small pan. Add the sugar and cook over medium-low heat, breaking up the raspberries to release their juices. Do not let boil. Strain the juice into a bowl and let cool; discard the solids.
- For the tarts: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the phyllo shells on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the shells to a rack to cool.
- To assemble the tarts: Spoon a small amount of the raspberry sauce into each tart shell. Whisk the cream with a spoonful or 2 of the raspberry sauce and a splash of vanilla. Fill each shell with the lemon curd and then top with a dollop of whipped cream and a whole raspberry. Sprinkle with some of the reserved lemon zest and add a mint leaf.
LEMON BERRY TARTLETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place frozen puff pastry sheet on a work surface dusted with flour. Allow to thaw for 2 to 3 minutes. Using a 1 1/2 to 2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out 12 round pieces. Place pastry rounds on the prepared baking sheet. Using a slightly smaller round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out inner circles in each pastry round, leaving them in place. Brush each pastry round with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and puffed, 13 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Cut around the small inner circle of each pastry round and gently push it down. Fill each tartlet with lemon curd and top with a blackberry. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296.2 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 42.3 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 123.2 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
LEMON CURD TARTLETS
This has been in my party recipe collection for over 30 years and never fails to satisfy my guests. I can always rely on these fancy treats to please even the fussiest in the crowdt. -Jessica Feist, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 tartlets.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and zest until blended. Add butter; cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a metal spoon. Transfer to a small bowl; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled., Just before serving, spoon lemon curd into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries, mint and/or cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 50mg cholesterol, Sodium 45mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
THE BEST LEMON TART EVER
Very lemony-flavored with a shortbread crust; to die for! You can make smaller slices and tart can yield 16. Very decadent!
Provided by ChefChristi1221
Categories Desserts Pies Tarts Fruit Tart Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer; mix ingredients thoroughly with a paddle attachment. Mix flour into butter mixture to make a smooth dough. Press dough into a 9-inch tart pan; refrigerate crust for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake crust until light golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl until smooth. Pour lemon filling into crust. Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake tart until filling is set, about 20 minutes. Cool completely and dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507 calories, Carbohydrate 78.8 g, Cholesterol 115.5 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 149.8 mg, Sugar 50.9 g
More about "lemon burst tartlets recipes"
LEMON TARTLETS RECIPE - ABOUT A MOM
3.6/5 (20)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 59 per serving
EASY LEMON TARTS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
LEMON TART WITH A BUTTERY SHORTBREAD CRUST | THE RECIPE CRITIC
THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART RECIPE — ZESTFUL KITCHEN
LEMON TARTLETS - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
LEMON RASPBERRY TARTLETS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREAMY WHOLE LEMON TART - SAVOR THE BEST
BEST LEMON TART RECIPE | WHISK & DINE
EASY MILE HIGH LEMON BARS (SMALL BATCH) - ZONA COOKS
RASPBERRY LEMON TARTLETS - SWEET & SAVORY
LEMON BURST TARTLETS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
LEMON BURST TARTLETS | RECIPE | DESSERTS, LEMON DESSERTS, TARTLETS …
LEMON TARTLETS RECIPE WITH THE BEST LEMON CURD - A SIDE OF SWEET
LEMON TARTLETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
LEMON BURST TARTLETS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
DECONSTRUCTED LEMON TART | RICARDO
THE BEST LEMON BARS OF YOUR LIFE - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
LEMON TARTLETS RECIPE | PBS FOOD
24 TART AND TANGY DESSERTS FOR LEMON LOVERS - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEMON MERINGUE TARTLETS - GRAB A PLATE
RECIPE EXCERPT: A VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE LEMON TART | BEST HEALTH
TARTLETS RECIPE WITH LEMON CURD, RUSSIAN KORZINKI, LEMON TARTLETS
LEMON TARTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
LEMON TARTS | CREAMY LEMON FILLING INSIDE A SUGAR COOKIE CRUST
VEGAN LEMON TARTLETS - GLUTEN-FREE & EASY TO PREPARE!
LEMON BURST SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES - GRANDMA HONEY'S …
THE MOST DELICIOUS, EASY, LEMON TART MADE WITH HOMEMADE CRUST …
27 DELICIOUS LEMON DESSERTS - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
HEALTHY LEMON TARTS - MY LOVELY LITTLE LUNCH BOX
LEMON BURST TARTLETS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
MINI LEMON TARTS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
LEMON AND BLUEBERRY TARTLETS RECIPE - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
LEMON CURD TARTLETS | RECIPE | DESSERTS, TARTLETS RECIPE, LEMON …
LEMON BURST TARTLETS | PUNCHFORK
THE WORLD’S BEST LEMON TART - CKBK
ULTIMATE CLASSIC LEMON TART RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
RECIPE: LEMON TARTLETS WITH LEMON CURD - MUD AND MAGNOLIAS
SWEET-TART! 15 LEMON DESSERT RECIPES - FOOD BLOGGERS OF CANADA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love