LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS
Distinctive cookies flavored with lemon, coconut and cream cheese - made using Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In food processor, place coconut. Cover; process, using quick on-and-off motion, until finely chopped. In large bowl, mix coconut, cookie mix and 1/2 cup of the macadamia nuts. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Beat in egg, lemon peel and food color until well blended. On low speed, beat in coconut mixture until stiff dough forms.
- On cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place baking chips and oil in small resealable freezer plastic bag. Microwave on High 45 to 50 seconds until softened. Gently squeeze bag until chips are smooth; cut tiny tip off one corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup macadamia nuts. Let stand until drizzle hardens, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 95 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 1/2 g
YUMMY LEMON COCONUT LOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 4x8-inch loaf pan.
- Beat white sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir juice and zest of one lemon into butter mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, mixing until batter is just incorporated. Fold in coconut, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Gradually stir 2 teaspoons lemon juice into confectioners' sugar in a bowl until mixture is thin enough to drizzle. Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag. Gently squeeze bag and drizzle mixture evenly over the loaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301.4 calories, Carbohydrate 46.5 g, Cholesterol 62.6 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 202.3 mg, Sugar 31.3 g
LEMON COCONUT BITES
The tangy lemon flavor of this layered bar dessert is especially delicious on a warm day. It takes me back to selling lemonade on the sidewalk as a little girl. -Donna Biddle, Elmira, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press into a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, in another small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with coconut. , Bake at 350° until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 46mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
COCONUT LEMON DROP COOKIES
Was wanting to find a recipe that used lemon pudding and just couldn't find the right one that suited me, so I came up with this one on a whim. It smelled so yummy and the texture is tender and chewy. It is not overly sweet and the coconut adds a bit of crunch. Please try them and let me know what you think. Store in an airtight container.
Provided by NET10
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla seeds in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla and lemon extracts.
- Combine flour, coconut, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the creamed mixture in batches, stirring until combined. Drop cookie dough onto baking sheets using a teaspoon or cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly golden, 10 to 11 minutes. Leave on the baking sheets for 1 to 2 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.9 calories, Carbohydrate 8.6 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 86.3 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
LEMON COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour& powdered sugar; cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared 13x9 pan & bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder & lemon juice.
- Pour over crust and top with coconut.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely & cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: For plain lemon bars, omit coconut & add 3 Tbsp flour to egg mixture, and proceed as above.
LEMONY COCONUT BARS
These lemony and chewy bars make a refreshing addition to the holiday cookie tray. Try lime juice and zest for a zingy twist. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes; gradually beat in flour, mixing well., Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For filling, in a large bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, lemon zest and extracts until blended. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in coconut and pecans. Spread over crust., Bake until golden brown, 17-20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm filling. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 96mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "lemon coconut cream drops recipes"
PAVLOVAS WITH LEMON COCONUT CREAM RECIPE - LOVE …
4.9/5 (9)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS RECIPE
Servings 3Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 200 per serving
ZIPLOC® | COCONUT LEMON DROPS| ZIPLOC® BRAND | SC …
COCONUT CREAM RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
COCONUT CREAM LEMON BARS - HALLMARK CHANNEL
LEMON COCONUT SQUARES RECIPE | GET CRACKING - EGGS.CA
LEMON COCONUT BREAD RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SOFT LEMON DROPS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
COCONUT-LEMON CREAM TARTLETS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
LEMON COCONUT CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
10 BEST LEMON COCONUT DESSERTS RECIPES - YUMMLY
LEMON SUGAR COCONUT CREAM PIE. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
COCONUT-FILLED LEMON CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
NO BAKE COCONUT LEMON CREAM PIE - THE GOLD LINING GIRL
LEMON COCONUT SLICE - NEW & IMPROVED - BAKE PLAY SMILE
LIMONCELLO LEMON DROP - BASIL AND BUBBLY
RECIPE: ULTRA-CHEWY LEMON COCONUT COOKIES - KITCHN
LEMON CAKE WITH COCONUT FROSTING - OH SWEET BASIL
LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS | RECIPE | RECIPES, EASY EASTER …
LEMON COCONUT NEIMAN MARCUS RECIPE | MIX AND MATCH MAMA
SWEET AND TANGY LEMON CREAMS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS | RECIPE | LEMON RECIPES, BETTY …
LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
LEMON COCONUT LOAF WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - BAKE PLAY SMILE
LEMON-COCONUT CREAM DROPS | RECIPE | EASY EASTER COOKIES, …
LEMON BUTTERCREAM ICING (RAW, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE) - NOUVEAURAW
COCONUT LEMONGRASS CREAM SAUCE - HELL'S KITCHEN RECIPES
LEMON COCONUT CAKE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
COCONUT LEMONADE - JILLIAN HARRIS DESIGN INC.
EASY COCONUT CURD WITH LEMON (SO YUMMY!) | GOOD LIFE EATS
LEMON COCONUT MOUSSE - MATT ADLARD
LEMON COCONUT CAKE WITH LEMON CURD FILLING | MY CAKE SCHOOL
BEST LEMON COCONUT TART RECIPE - DELISH
LEMON COCONUT CAKE - THE RECIPE CRITIC
ZIPLOC® | COCONUT LEMON DROPS| ZIPLOC® BRAND | SC JOHNSON
LEMON CREAM SAUCE (PALEO, AIP, VEGAN, WHOLE30) - GRAZED
EASY LEMON DROP COOKIES RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
NATIONAL CANDY MONTH #2: LEMON DROPS! - BASTE CUT FOLD
COCONUT LEMON ICE CREAM - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CREAMY LEMON DROP COCKTAIL RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
LEMON COCONUT DROP SHORTBREAD COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING …
You'll also love