- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in butter about 6 minutes, turning once, until light brown.
- Mix wine, dill weed, lemon juice and salt; pour over chicken. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat wine mixture to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until reduced by about half; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving, Sodium 220 mg
LEMON, YOGURT, AND DILL CHICKEN THIGHS WITH ROASTED VEGGIES
An easy, one-pan dinner that's fairly hands-off once everything's in the oven. Make sure to chop your veggies into even pieces, or they won't cook properly.
Provided by Kim
Categories Baked Chicken Thighs
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots, and radishes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon dill, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss again to coat. Pour veggies out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- While the veggies bake, prepare the chicken. In the same bowl the veggies were in, add the Greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dill, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined. Dip each chicken thigh into the yogurt mixture, making sure each one is evenly coated.
- Remove pan from the oven, and gently push the veggies to the sides of the pan, leaving room in the middle for the chicken thighs. Place the thighs in the middle of the baking sheet, and place pan back into the oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center, and veggies are tender, 30 to 40 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each thigh should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). If desired, place pan beneath broiler, and broil chicken for a few minutes to brown the chicken. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449 calories, Carbohydrate 34.2 g, Cholesterol 92.8 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 28.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 619.8 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
EASY LEMON DILL CHICKEN
I found this on fabulousfoods.com and wanted to post it on here to save it. It's a fast and easy (and healthy!) meal.
Provided by Kiki Freebird
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/4 of the lemon dill sauce on bottom of pan.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of sauce in a single layer.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.5, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 81.3, Sodium 183.2, Carbohydrate 10.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 4.6, Protein 28.1
LEMON-DILL CHICKEN PATTIES WITH ORZO
This is a simple and elegant dish that starts with ground chicken. Lemon and dill make it light and fresh! This came out of a Woman's Day magazine.
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook orzo in lightly salted water as package directs.
- Drain; return to pot.
- Add remaining orzo ingredients; toss to mix.
- Cover to keep warm.
- While orzo cooks, mix Patties ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken; mix well.
- Form into sixteen 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
- Add patties; cook over medium heat, turning once, about 5 minutes, until opaque in center.
- Serve with orzo.
- Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.5, Fat 17.4, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 108.4, Sodium 729.3, Carbohydrate 60.5, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 3.4, Protein 30.9
BAKED LEMON-DILL CHICKEN BREASTS
Simple, delicious, tangy chicken breasts baked in a melody of spices using fresh ingredients. After baking, garnish with fresh herbs such as thyme sprigs, if desired. Best served over a bed of rice.
Provided by Rhonda Slauenwhite Frank
Categories Baked Chicken Breasts
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Set chicken breasts into a shallow casserole dish and brush 1 tablespoon honey onto each breast.
- Zest 1 lemon, then cut in half. Slice remaining lemons. Squeeze juice from 1 lemon over the tops of the chicken breasts and sprinkle with lemon zest. Combine dill, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle spices on top of the chicken. Cover chicken breasts with lemon slices and set 1 tablespoon butter on each piece of chicken breast.
- Bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348.5 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Cholesterol 116.8 mg, Fat 16.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 32.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 159.8 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
SLOW-ROASTED LEMON DILL CHICKEN
The lemon and dill in this slow-cooked recipe give the chicken a bright, fresh taste. Pair the entree with a side of noodles or a mixed green salad. -Lori Lockrey, Pickering, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place onions on bottom of a 6-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix butter and lemon zest., Tuck wings under chicken; tie drumsticks together. With fingers, carefully loosen skin from chicken breast; rub butter mixture under the skin. Secure skin to underside of breast with toothpicks. Place chicken over onions, breast side up. Add stock, parsley and dill., Drizzle lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with seasonings. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours (a thermometer inserted in thigh should read at least 170°)., Remove chicken from slow cooker; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429 calories, Fat 26g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 149mg cholesterol, Sodium 565mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 44g protein.
More about "lemon dill chicken cakes recipes"
MASTER RECIPE LEMON & DILL CHICKEN CAKES » NOT ENTIRELY …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 233 per serving
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Season with additional salt if desired.
- Remove chicken cakes from freezer. Spray both sides with olive oil or cooking spray, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place patties in basket and cook until crisp and heated through, about 6 to 7 minutes. Turn the chicken cakes halfway through the cook time.
HEALTHY CREAMY LEMON DILL CHICKEN RECIPE - CHEW OUT LOUD
LEMON & DILL CHICKEN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
LEMON AND DILL CHICKEN RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
BRAISED LEMON CHICKEN WITH DILL AND TURMERIC RECIPE
BAKED CHICKEN WITH LEMON & DILL - A GOOD LIFE FARM
SKILLET LEMON DILL CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - DAMN DELICIOUS
SKILLET LEMON AND DILL CHICKEN - THE DEFINED DISH RECIPES
WORLD'S BEST SALMON CAKES (SALMON PATTIES) - JZ EATS
LEMON AND DILL CHICKEN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
LEMON-DILL CHICKEN CAKES - BIGOVEN.COM
LEMON DILL CHICKEN CAKES BEST RECIPES
CHICKEN ORZO SOUP WITH LEMON AND DILL | FOODTALK
BAKE LEMON DILL CHICKEN - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
MASTER RECIPE LEMON & DILL CHICKEN CAKES | NOMADSOFNOISE.NET
LEMON DILL CHICKEN CAKES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
LEMON-DILL CHICKEN CAKES | RECIPE | CHICKEN CAKE, LEMON …
LEMON-DILL CHICKEN CAKES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
LEMON-DILL CHICKEN CAKES | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, LEMON …
LEMON CHICKEN IN DILL CREAM SAUCE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
TUNA CAKES WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
ONE-POT CREAMY LEMON-DILL CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
TOPRECIPES | LEMON DILL CHICKEN
LEMON AND DILL CHICKEN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LEMON AND DILL CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
11 PATTIES AND CAKES RECIPES | TUNA PATTIES, LEMON DILL SAUCE, …
BEST LEMON-DILL CHICKEN MEATBALL SOUP RECIPE - DELISH
LEMON DILL CHICKEN SKEWERS - SAVORY SWEET LIFE
LEMON DILL CHICKEN CAKES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY LEMON DILL SALMON CAKES - ONCE UPON A PUMPKIN
BAKED LEMON-DILL CHICKEN BREASTS - FOOD RECIPES
LEMON DILL CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
MASTER RECIPE LEMON & DILL CHICKEN CAKES - YOUTUBE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I do with fresh lemon and dill sauce?Fresh lemon and dill create a quick Greek-inspired pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken breasts. Make it a meal: Serve with roasted broccoli and whole-wheat orzo. Read the full recipe after the video. Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
How do you thicken chicken thighs with dill?In a measuring cup, whisk 1 cup of chicken broth, 2 teaspoons of flour, 1 tablespoon of dill and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Pour the sauce into the skillet and cook, while whisking, for about 3 minutes until slightly thicker. Reduce the heat to low and return the seared chicken, along with any juices, to the skillet.
How long do you cook Dill for in a skillet?Cook, while tossing, for about 1 minute until fragrant. In a measuring cup, whisk 1 cup of chicken broth, 2 teaspoons of flour, 1 tablespoon of dill and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Pour the sauce into the skillet and cook, while whisking, for about 3 minutes until slightly thicker.