LEMON-GARLIC CREAM FETTUCCINE
I've been making this lemony pasta for the family for years. It's both simple and indulgent enough to make it a go-to recipe. -Anne Miller, Glenfield, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a small bowl, mix lemon zest, parsley and garlic. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain., For sauce, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and lemon zest; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in cream, salt and pepper. Whisk in cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in lemon juice. , Add pasta, tomatoes and parsley to skillet; toss to combine. Serve immediately with lemon zest mixture and, if desired, Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 102mg cholesterol, Sodium 346mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
LINGUINE WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND THYME MUSHROOMS
This is one of my proudest creations, and I suppose a good example of a recipe that isn't traditionally from Italy, but sits uncontroversially in her culinary canon. I don't think it would be too presumptuous to name this linguine ai funghi crudi. It is about as speedy as you can imagine: you do no more to the mushrooms than slice them, steep them in oil, garlic, lemon and thyme and toss them into the hot cooked pasta. I'm afraid, I had to have this forcibly taken away from me during the photographic shoot of this book, otherwise I'd have eaten it all up before it had even had its picture taken. The dressed mushrooms also make a great salad, but in which case boost the quantities of sliced mushrooms (keeping other ingredients the same, and obviously you're omitting the pasta altogether) to 375g/6 cups. If all you can find is regular button mushrooms, this pasta is still worth making - so no excuse for not.
Provided by Nigella Lawson : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Slice the mushrooms finely, and put them into a large bowl with the oil, salt, minced garlic, lemon juice and zest, and gorgeously scented thyme leaves.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and drain loosely retaining some water. Quickly put the pasta into the bowl with the mushroom mixture.
- Toss everything together well, and then add the parsley, cheese and pepper before tossing again. Eat with joy in your heart.
LEMON THYME FETTUCCINE
- Cook Fettucini as you prepare sauce. Fresh fettucini takes minutes to be watchful. Saute shallot in butter. Add cream and chicken stock and bring to a gentle boil. Add thyme and juice of one lemon. When sauce is thickened to coat the back of the spoon, toss with fresh fettucinni and Parmegian. Serve immediately
More about "lemon thyme fettuccine recipes"
MEYER LEMON SPAGHETTI WITH THYME | COOKING ON THE …
5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main Course, Side DishCalories 394 per serving
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until it's al dente. (Al dente means "to the tooth." The pasta should be tender, but with a bite to it.)
- As soon as you put the pasta in the water, add the butter, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and thyme to a large sauce, or sauté pan. Over low-medium heat, let the butter melt. Then mix and let it gently simmer until the pasta is done.
LEMON THYME SHRIMP - JOY IN EVERY SEASON - RECIPES
5/5 (3) See details »
10 BEST COOKING WITH FRESH LEMON THYME RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
EASY LEMON THYME CHICKEN RECIPE | BEST LEMON CHICKEN …
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory ChickenCalories 422 per serving
- In a large, deep sauce pan over medium high heat, cook chicken for 5 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Wrap cooked chicken in foil, place on an oven safe plate and keep warm in oven while you make the sauce.
LEMON & THYME ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH PASTA RECIPE | LAND ...
3/5 (1)Calories 380 per servingServings 4
- Heat oven to 400°F. Combine 2 tablespoons melted Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, thyme, garlic and salt in bowl.
- Place vegetables in 13x9-inch baking pan. Spoon garlic mixture over vegetables; toss well to coat. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes. Uncover; continue baking, stirring once, 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and just start to brown.
LEMON GARLIC PASTA WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND THYME
4/5 Category Main DishesCuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 mins
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently and being careful not to burn the garlic. Add the tomatoes and salt, and stir. Cook, again stirring frequently, until the tomato skins are wrinkled and are just starting to split, about 7 minutes. Squeeze in lemon juice and add thyme leaves.
- While pasta is cooking, toast breadcrumbs in frying pan and set aside. Bread crumbs should be a light golden brown after about 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Drain the pasta once it's cooked through, reserving some of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the pan with the tomatoes, along with 3 tablespoons pasta water. Toss together over medium-low heat until incorporated.
CREAMY LEMON CHICKEN PICCATA - AHEAD OF THYME
Reviews 6Calories 204 per servingCategory Chicken
- Slice each chicken breast carefully in half lengthwise (horizontally) and place one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic cling wrap or in a ziploc freezer bag. Carefully flatten the chicken breasts with a rolling pin until they are approximately 1/4-inch thick. Don’t pound the breasts too hard, as it could tear them apart. Ideally, you want flattened chicken breasts with uniform thickness.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Then, dip the chicken in a shallow bowl of flour and evenly coat both sides. Set aside on a plate.
- Sear the chicken for about 5 minutes per side until golden brown and fully cooked through. The internal temperature for the chicken should reach 165F. Depending on the size of your skillet, you may have to do this in two batches. Rest the chicken on a plate.
PASTA WITH LEMON AND THYME • EASY RECIPE • OH HAPPY DANE
Cuisine ItalianCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 15 mins
- However, if you have made your own lemon oil and like to emphasize the taste of lemon, I can recommend switching it out with the suggested plain olive oil. But that is up to you and your tastebuds.
LEMON THYME CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 168 per serving
- While it comes to a boil, get out a big skillet with deep sides and heat the Olive Oil (1 dash) in it over medium high heat.
- Add the Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (1 pound) and cook it through completely. While it cooks add the Garlic (2 clove), Fresh Thyme (1 teaspoon), and Lemon (1/2) to make everything fragrant. Season it with Salt (1 pinch) and Freshly Ground Black Pepper (1 pinch). Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Start on the sauce in the same pan. Turn the heat to medium-low and add Heavy Cream (1 1/2 cup), Half and Half (1/2 cup), Butter (3/4 cup) and Salt (1 pinch) and let it all meld together while you stir it. It should take about 3 minutes for the butter to melt and the sauce base to come together.
CREAMY LEMON PASTA | ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
Reviews 6Category Dried Pasta-CheeseServings 4Total Time 40 mins See details »
BROWN BUTTER WITH PINK PEPPERCORNS AND LEMON THYME | BURRO ...
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseAuthor Alec MorrisCalories 273 per serving
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly. You'll see it bubble and foam as the butter begins to brown.
- As butter gets hotter and the foam starts to lessen, add in the pink peppercorns and lemon thyme, and continue to stir.
- Once the foam has disappeared, the rate of browning will increase rapidly. Keep a close eye on it, tasting as the colour deepens, until it reaches your desired flavour.
- Pour the sauce out of the pan immediately to prevent it cooking further, and either store it for future use or stir it through freshly cooked pasta.
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH CREAMY LEMON GARLIC SAUCE (VIDEO)
Ratings 2Calories 803 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Cook the pasta al dente (the pasta should be slightly firm when bitten). If you're using pasta cooking water instead of the broth, remember to reserve 1/4 cup of the water.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes, season with Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Cut the zucchini into 1/4-inch (1/2 cm) slices or half-slices.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat, add the chicken pieces. Don't stir for the first 2 minutes (letting the chicken brown), then cook for 2 more minutes, stirring from time to time, until the chicken is golden and almost completely cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and cook it just like chicken. At first, do not stir for about 2-3 minutes, letting it brown, then stir and cook for another minute, the zucchini should still be slightly firm and not entirely cooked.
CREAMY ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH LEMON - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
4.6/5 (12)Calories 548 per serving
- Meanwhile, start a saucepan over medium heat. Add the lemon zest and the heavy cream. Whisk often till bubbles begin to form.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter at a time to the cream. Whisking till it’s combined. Repeat until all the butter has been added.
LEMON THYME CHICKEN - ONE PAN - 30 MINUTES MEALS
Ratings 2Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter to a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter is almost melted, add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side.
LEMON THYME CHICKEN ALFREDO – JEANIE AND LULU'S KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 805 per serving
- First, get a large pot of water on to boil for the pasta. While it comes to a boil, get out a big skillet with deep sides and heat the olive oil in it over medium high heat. Add the diced chicken and cook it through completely. While it cooks add the garlic, thyme and lemon juice to make everything fragrant. Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper too. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it to a plate and start on the sauce. Turn the heat to medium low. Add 1 1/2 cups of the heavy cream, half and half, butter and another pinch of salt to the pan and let it all meld together while you stir it.
- It should take about 3 minutes for the butter to melt and the sauce base to come together. While it cooks, boil the fresh fettuccine. Salt the pasta water generously and let the fettuccine cook in it for just a minute or two, until tender. Fresh pasta cooks really quickly. Drain it and set it aside for a minute. The sauce should be done by this point. Turn the heat to low and stir in the parmesan and remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream until it all melds together. Add the chicken and cooked fettuccine in next and toss it all together thoroughly for a minute on the low heat. This will let the fettuccine and chicken absorb the sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!!
LEMON ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH THYME AND PASTA ...
Servings 6-8Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
LEMON THYME CHICKEN PASTA - FOOD24
Cuisine FamilyCategory FamilyServings 3-4Total Time 30 mins See details »
CREAMY LEMON THYME PASTA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (9)Calories 633 per servingServings 4 See details »
SPAGHETTI WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND THYME - SOUTHERN KITCHEN
Is Accessible For Free TrueAuthor Southern Kitchen See details »
LEMON-THYME PASTA | SORAT CULINARY WORLD
4.7/5 (3)Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Pasta See details »
LINGUINE WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND THYME MUSHROOMS | …
Servings 4-6 See details »
DINNER FOR ONE: HEALTHY TUNA PASTA SALAD WITH LEMON AND THYME
Category Main Dish, Side DishCalories 145 per servingTotal Time 40 minsPhone (731) 300-6155 See details »
LEMON BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH PANCETTA AND THYME - RECIPE GIRL
See details »
LEMON THYME PASTA SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
See details »
LEMON THYME PASTA - COOKEATSHARE
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make lemon garlic cream fettuccine?Directions In a small bowl, mix lemon peel, parsley and garlic. For sauce, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add pasta, tomatoes and parsley to skillet; toss to combine.
How do you make lemon lemon pasta sauce?Drain, reserving a cup of the pasta water. Add the lemon juice and fresh thyme to the drained pasta and toss. Add the pasta to the skillet along with the 1/2 cup pf cheese, and 1/4 cup cooking water and toss until coated and mixed well. Add additional pasta water if sauce seems too thick.
What's the best way to make a fettuccine?Stir in cream, salt and pepper. Whisk in cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in lemon juice. Add pasta, tomatoes and parsley to skillet; toss to combine. Serve immediately with lemon zest mixture and, if desired, Parmesan cheese.
How to make Linguine with lemon and thyme?1 tablespoon Maldon/kosher salt or 1 1/2 teaspoons table salt. Small clove garlic, minced. 1 lemon, zested and juiced. 4 sprigs fresh thyme stripped to give 1 teaspoon leaves. 1 pound linguine. 1 bunch fresh parsley, leaves chopped, to give 1/2 cup. 2 to 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, or to taste.