A perfect hint of lemon highlights in this popular, refreshing cooler.-Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place ice in a wine glass. Squeeze lemon wedge over ice; drop lemon into the glass. Pour the club soda, vodka and limoncello into the glass; stir.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 25mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
Mix up this easy limoncello spritz from Lina Stores in minutes. Add extra flavour by infusing your limoncello with thyme sprigs for the perfect summer drink
Provided by Lina Stores
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill a wine glass with ice. Pour over the limoncello and top up with the prosecco and soda. Stir with a long spoon, then garnish with the thyme sprig.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 14 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
- Add ice cubes to pitcher. Pour the seltzer in and mix in the limoncello. Pour into individual glasses. Garnish with a lemon slice on the rim of each glass.
- Add the raspberries to a food processor and puree until smooth. Strain the raspberries through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher. Stir in the limoncello and prosecco. Garnish with more berries. Serve in ice filled glasses if desired.
GIADA'S LIMONCELLO MINT SPRITZERS
A nice, refreshing simple drink from "Everyday Italian" with Giada De Laurentiis. Adapted because her version featured a homemade lime-based limoncello.
Provided by Julesong
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Coarsely crush the ice cubes, then fill 4 tall skinny drink glasses halfway full with the ice.
- Add 1/4 cup mint leaves to each glass and, using a muddle stick or the handle of a wooden spoon, crush the mint leaves together with the ice (this is called "muddling").
- Add 1/2 cup limoncello to each glass, and stir.
- Add 1/4 cup of club soda to the top of each drink, and serve.
- Note: on the show, Giada made her own limoncello from limes rather than from lemon, vodka, and simple syrup, with a week or marinating; if you can find a lime-based limoncello in the store, wonderful (we've only made it ourselves at home) - but otherwise you can use conventional limoncello.
- Also, you could quarter a lime and put each quarter on the edge of the glasses, so that guests could add a squeeze of lime juice into their spritzer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4.5, Fat 0.1, Sodium 14.4, Carbohydrate 0.9, Fiber 0.5, Protein 0.2
A sweet Italian liqueur, limoncello consists of lemon peels steeped in vodka, along with sugar and water, for anywhere from two days to up to a week. This Limoncello cocktail is simply refreshing.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 drink
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Fill glass halfway with wine. Pour in a few tablespoons of limoncello. Top off with club soda. Squeeze lemon wedge in and stir to combine.
More about "limoncello spritzer recipes"
LIMONCELLO COCKTAIL (ITALIAN LIMONCELLO SPRITZ RECIPE ...
5/5 (14)Total Time 5 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 300 per serving
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LIMONCELLO SPRITZER RECIPE
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ - TIPSY BARTENDER
LIMONCELLO SPRITZER - COOKING WITH CURLS
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ - SWEET TEA + THYME
LIMONCELLO PARFAITS | NO-BAKE DESSERT | RACHAEL RAY ...
LIMONCELLO SPRITZER : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE ...
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
CAMPARI LIMONCELLO SPRITZER RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
13 BEST LIMONCELLO COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD
14 TOP LIMONCELLO COCKTAILS – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
TOP 10 BEST LIMONCELLO COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MAKE AT …
RECIPE: LIMONCELLO SPRITZER - HOW TO DECORATE
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ - THIS ITALIAN KITCHEN
A SIMPLE LIMONCELLO SPRITZ COCKTAIL | SCRAPPY GEEK
15 SUPER-REFRESHING SPRITZER RECIPE IDEAS - TASTE OF HOME
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ [ITALIAN PROSECCO COCKTAIL] - PALEO ...
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ - PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL - SIP AND FEAST
21 BEST LIMONCELLO COCKTAILS - COOKINGCHEW.COM
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ: AN UNBELIEVABLY EASY LIMONCELLO ...
LIMONCELLO RECIPE - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ (EASY 3-INGREDIENT RECIPE) - HILDA'S ...
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ - PRETTY DELICIOUS LIFE
ROSEMARY LIMONCELLO SPRITZER | CARRIE’S EXPERIMENTAL KITCHEN
LIMONCELLO SPRITZER - COCKTAIL RECIPES
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ | FOODTALK
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ RECIPE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
SPRITZER RECIPE – GALAXY TRAINING
LIMONCELLO SPRITZER — COOKING ITALIAN WITH JOE
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
LIMONCELLO SPRITZ | A PROSECCO COCKTAIL WITH A SPLASH OF ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Limoncello Spritz?Limoncello Spritz is so easy to make and just requires a few ingredients. You can serve this in a champagne glass or a cocktail glass. To start, rub a slice of lemon around the edge of the glass. Then, turn the glass over and dip the rim in a plate of sugar. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
What is the best way to drink Limoncello?This Limoncello Spritz is a super-refreshing lemon cocktail recipe that just about everybody will love. Drop a couple cubes of ice into wine glass and pour over limoncello and vodka. Add lemon juice and stir lightly. Top with soda water and garnish with a lemon twist. Rokay, Raggy!
How many calories are in a Limoncello Spritz?A modern addition to the venerable Spritz family of cocktails. One serving of Limoncello Spritz contains 41 calories . Difford's Guide remains free-to-use thanks to the support of the brands in green above . Values stated for alcohol and calorie content, and number of drinks an ingredient makes should be considered approximate.
How do you make Limoncello Gimlet?It’s very simple to produce and requires just two ingredients: As you can see, this gimlet uses limoncello instead of lime juice, which makes complete sense! Just add the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake until it’s cold to the touch.