GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Turn the ribs bone-side up. Slip a paring knife between the thin membrane and the bone to loosen, then pull off the membrane. Mix the brown sugar, paprika, steak seasoning, cumin and oregano in a small bowl; rub all over the ribs. Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium high and prepare for indirect grilling: For a gas grill, turn off one or two of the center burners and reduce the remaining burners to medium low. On a charcoal grill, bank the coals to the sides, leaving the center open; set up a drip pan to avoid flare-ups.
- Oil the grill grates. Place the ribs bone-side down, overlapping slightly if needed, on the cooler part of the grill (indirect heat). Cover and cook, rotating the rib racks once, until the meat is tender and pulls away from the bones, about 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Mix the honey, vinegar and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl. Transfer the ribs to direct heat. Brush with the honey mixture and continue to grill, uncovered, brushing with the honey mixture once more, until glazed, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into ribs.
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
We think of ribs as an all-day affair, the meat cooked in smoke and low heat until it begins to pull from the bone. But baby backs are quicker and can be grilled as well, and the result is delicious. This recipe benefits from a basting technique used by the chef and barbecue madman Adam Perry Lang, who thins out his barbecue sauce with water, then paints it onto the meat he's cooking in coat after coat, allowing it to reduce and intensify rather than seize up and burn.
Provided by Sam Sifton
Categories barbecues, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Build a fire in your grill, leaving one side free of coals. When coals are covered with gray ash and the temperature is medium (you can hold your hand 5 inches above the coals for 5 to 7 seconds), you are ready to cook. (For a gas grill, turn all burners to high, lower cover and heat for 15 minutes, then turn burners to medium.)
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce with 1 cup water and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the ribs generously with salt and pepper, put them on the grill directly over the coals and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, turning once every 5 minutes or so, and basting with the thinned barbecue sauce, until a peek inside shows that the meat no longer has any pink at the center.
- Take the racks of ribs off the grill, cut them into individual ribs and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 1270, UnsaturatedFat 49 grams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 84 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 98 grams, SaturatedFat 30 grams, Sodium 1357 milligrams, Sugar 24 grams, TransFat 1 gram
BOURBON-BBQ GLAZED BABY BACK RIBS
Slow-cooked ribs, roasted to perfection, finished on the grill with a bourbon-BBQ sauce from Dan Seidman of The Chef Dan.
Provided by Reynolds Kitchens(R)
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Reynolds®
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Combine all the ingredients for the dry rub in a small bowl and mix together well.
- Tear a large enough piece of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to place rack of ribs on it and be able to fully cover, meat side up. Evenly coat both sides of the ribs with the dry rub, pressing it in with your hands.
- Fold up the sides of the foil to create a rim, and pour the apple juice in around the ribs. Fold the foil over the ribs and crimp it to create a tight seal. Tear off one more piece of large foil and wrap the whole thing again to ensure a tight seal.
- Place the wrapped ribs in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F and cook ribs for about 4 hours. You should be able to easily pierce them with a fork, but they shouldn't be falling off the bone.
- Combine all the BBQ sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer and allow the sauce to thicken and reduce by about a third, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Cover the grill rack with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Place the cooked ribs meat side up on the grill and brush the top with a layer of sauce. Close grill until the sauce is mostly dried, about 5 minutes. Brush another layer of sauce on top and close grill for an additional 5 minutes. Remove ribs from grill and lightly brush with one more layer of sauce.
- Cut the ribs into individual pieces and serve with extra sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 436.9 calories, Carbohydrate 30.9 g, Cholesterol 87.6 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 19.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 2018.9 mg, Sugar 25.2 g
NO FAIL BBQ BABY BACK RIBS (GRILL)
Pushing 52 years old, I have tried every BBQ rib recipe out there. Slow smoked, different rubs, etc.. Sure, lot of them good, some of them just OK. Problem is, never could seem to repeat a good recipe, so came up with this. Super easy, super simple, and one that has been requested at least 20 times by friends and family. If you like Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ sauce, you'll probably like this.
Provided by jwalenta
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Remove silver skin from bone side of ribs. Never used to do this, but now understand why the pros do. Using the tine of a dinner fork helps get things started, then it just peels off.
- Put a large sheet of foil on the counter and place the ribs meat side down. You want enough foil to VERY lightly wrap (or tent) the ribs for grilling.
- All the spice measurements above are estimates. We like things a bit on the zippy side, but not burning hot -- just a little bite. With that said, we season the bone side of the ribs heavy with garlic powder, medium heavy with cayenne, medium heavy with pepper, and light with salt. Really hard to over do it, as after 4+ hours on the grill, the spices seem to mellow.
- Flip the ribs and repeat the seasoning. Again, may look heavy, but the flavors kinda vanish during cooking. Why you need to try it once and adjust to taste the 2nd time. I never taste the garlic no matter how much I put on, but the cayenne does adjust the spiciness. Even when we go pretty heavy with the cayenne, it is not over-powering.
- Lightly wrap the ribs. You want to create a tent on top so the foil does not touch the meat. Pull up the ends lightly and seal. You do want to seal things so moisture does not escape. You can put these in the fridge all day, or put on the grill immediately.
- I have a Weber Genesis gas grill that has a front, center and rear burner. Don't have to pre-heat, but I only turn on the front burner to low-medium -- grill will heat to about 250 degrees. Place the ribs towards the rear of the grill (away from the burner). Leave them there for 2 hours. Nothing you need to do except make sure the temp stays around 250. 200 is fine, 300 is fine -- but lower seems to produce better results.
- After 2 hours, open the foil and coat with BBQ sauce. Should be a lot of juice in the foil at this point. If not, add some water, beer, or something. Re-seal the foil and let them go another 2 hours.
- Now the tricky part. Pull the ribs towards the front the grill. Get a couple wide spatulas, open the foil, and carefully lift the rack of ribs from the foil and place directly on the center of the grill. At this point, the ribs will be pretty much done. Remove the foil from the grill. Turn on all the burners and coat the ribs with sauce. Close the lid. Things should start smoking from the sauce dripping and burning. If things are not smoking, turn up the heat. Keep an eye on things at this point. You do want a nice char, but you don't want to overdo it. Maybe 10-20 minutes for this step.
- Get the 2 spatulas and remove to a cookie sheet or platter. Enjoy.
- If you like Sweet Baby Ray's Original, you will like these. Fall off the bone every single time, and they require very little effort or attention. You can adjust the base seasoning to your liking. I have made these with the same general recipe and process from anywhere between 3 hours and 6 hours with very little loss in outcome. Hence the reason I call it "no fail".
PRIZE WINNING BABY BACK RIBS
A foolproof, simple recipe for the most tender, delectable ribs you've ever had. Follow the directions exactly, and success is guaranteed!
Provided by BONNIE Q.
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Pork Rib Recipes Baby Back Ribs
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat a gas grill for high heat, or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
- In a small jar, combine cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Close the lid, and shake to mix.
- Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack. Run a small, sharp knife between the membrane and each rib, and snip off the membrane as much as possible. Sprinkle as much of the rub onto both sides of the ribs as desired. To prevent the ribs from becoming too dark and spicy, do not thoroughly rub the spices into the ribs. Store the unused portion of the spice mix for future use.
- Place aluminum foil on lower rack to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups. Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill (away from the coals, if you're using briquettes). Reduce gas heat to low, close lid, and leave undisturbed for 1 hour. Do not lift the lid at all.
- Brush ribs with barbecue sauce, and grill an additional 5 minutes. Serve ribs as whole rack, or cut between each rib bone and pile individually on a platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 117 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 581.8 mg, Sugar 11.1 g
BARBECUED BABY-BACK RIBS
Boiling the meat will result in tender ribs. It also shortens the overall cooking time.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Divide ribs between 2 large pots. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook 3 minutes, skimming any foam that rises to the surface. Drain; rinse under cold water. Cover ribs with cold water again.
- Divide celery, carrots, onion, and garlic between pots; add 1 tablespoon salt to each pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook until ribs are tender, about 1 hour. Drain; discard vegetables.
- Preheat grill to medium (if you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 5 to 6 seconds). Season ribs generously with salt and pepper; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill, turning frequently and brushing with sauce occasionally, until heated through and marked by grill, about 15 minutes. Cut into servings of about 3 ribs each; brush with more sauce. Serve immediately.
Mahogany glaze is a traditional Chinese recipe for meat where the glaze on the meat turns a mahogany color and has an amazing flavor. The glaze can be made ahead of time by omitting the green onions until just before using. Cooking time depends on which style of cooking the meat you choose: barbecue, oven or smoker.
Provided by Broke Guy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Remove the membrane from the ribs. Set aside.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, plum sauce, soy sauce, cider vinegar, wine, honey, garlic and green onions.
- Coat both sides of each rack of ribs and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but best would be overnight.
- Cook according to your preference. Serve by cutting the ribs in half, into three sections or into individual ribs. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1602, Fat 90.5, SaturatedFat 31.5, Cholesterol 371.4, Sodium 3965.1, Carbohydrate 88.4, Fiber 3, Sugar 41.6, Protein 109.3
SAUCY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
Don't worry about the beer in the sauce-it's just root beer, which is a subtle undertone to the yummy sauce. -Terri Kandell, Addison, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan, combine first 9 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. , Meanwhile, preheat oven to 325°. Set aside 3 cups of sauce for basting and serving., Brush remaining sauce over ribs. Place bone side down on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Cover tightly with foil and bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender., On a greased grill, cook ribs, covered, over medium heat 15-25 minutes or until browned, turning and brushing occasionally with some of the reserved sauce. Cut into serving-size pieces; serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603 calories, Fat 31g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 122mg cholesterol, Sodium 1046mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein.
More about "mahogany grilled baby back ribs recipes"
SMOKY BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
EASY BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE WITH MARGARITA GLAZE - I …
DYNAMITE BABY BACK RIBS - GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILLS
CLASSIC BABY BACK RIBS | PORK RECIPES | WEBER GRILLS
HOW TO GRILL EASY BABY BACK RIBS - ALLRECIPES
EASY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS - PAULA DEEN
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS - DAVID LEBOVITZ
OVEN-TO-GRILL BABY BACK RIBS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HOW TO GRILL BABY BACK RIBS ON A GAS GRILL - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
THE BEST RECIPES MAHOGANY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS
DISCOVER BABY BACK RIBS RECIPES ON GRILL 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
1 HOUR GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS | EASY TAILGATE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - HOWTOBBBQRIGHT
BBQ BABY BACK RIBS + VIDEO | KEVIN IS COOKING
SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS ON A PELLET GRILL - SMOKED BBQ SOURCE
MAHOGANY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE
THE BEST BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE (GRILLED PORK BACK RIBS)
MAHOGANY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - NANIBETSUNI
MAHOGANY GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE
MAHOGANY GLAZED SPARERIBS - RIBS RECIPES - DELISH
ULTIMATE BBQ BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | OVEN & GRILL BABY BACK RIBS
GRILLED SWEET AND SMOKY BABY BACK RIBS | GRILL MATES
DRY RUB GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS : STEP BY STEP PROCESS
HOW TO GRILL BABY BACK RIBS EASY & TASTY - BEGINNER GRILLING
THE BEST SMOKED BBQ RIBS YOU’VE EVER TASTED: LAST MEAL RIBS …
RECIPES/MAHOGANY-GRILLED-BABY-BACK-RIBS.JSON AT MASTER · …
TOSCANA GRILL MAHOGANY RECIPES
HOW TO SMOKE BABY BACK RIBS - GIRLS CAN GRILL
GRILLED BARBECUE BABY BACK RIBS | KITA ROBERTS | GIRL CARNIVORE
TOP SECRET RECIPES | ROADHOUSE GRILL BABY BACK RIBS
BARBECUE BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BABY BACK RIBS ON THE GRILL - BBQING WITH THE NOLANDS
GRILLED BEEF BABY BACK RIB RECIPE - MEATHACKER
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS | GRILLING EXPLAINED
HOW TO GRILL RIBS AS GOOD AS A BBQ JOINT | TASTE OF HOME
GRILLED BBQ BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - OH SWEET BASIL
GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS - MOMMY HATES COOKING
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love