- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pour melted butter into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix mangoes, 1/2 cup sugar, and peach schnapps together in a bowl. Layer mango slices over the butter in the baking dish and pour remaining juice over all.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Add milk and stir batter to combine.
- Pour or drop batter evenly over the mango in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top layer is browned nicely, 45 to 50 minutes. Let rest about 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.9 calories, Carbohydrate 52.7 g, Cholesterol 32.3 mg, Fat 12.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 287 mg, Sugar 39.4 g
MOMMY'S MANGO COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine mangoes, water, and 1/2 cup white sugar in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer until sugar is dissolved, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain syrup from mangoes, reserving syrup.
- Beat 2 cups sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl until combined. Slowly mix flour mixture, alternating with milk, into creamed butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir vanilla extract into batter; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange mangoes on top of the batter and pour 2 cups reserved syrup over mangoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cobbler comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384 calories, Carbohydrate 76.1 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Fat 8.5 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 277.5 mg, Sugar 57.6 g
- In a large saucepan, combine the mangoes, sugar and cinnamon. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Dot with butter., In a small bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto hot fruit. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 200mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
SANTA FE PEACH AND MANGO COBBLER
- In a bowl, combine fruit, jalapeno, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir to coat and let set for 1 hour.
- Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. In a bowl, blend together 1/4 cup of butter and sweet corn cake mix with a fork until crumbly. Set aside. Place remaining 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet (or other oven-proof skillet) and set on hot grill. When butter has melted, add fruit mixture. Stir to combine. Sprinkle the corn cake mixture to cover thefruit. Cover grill and cook 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbling and caramelized around the edges of the pan. Remove from grill and let cool. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped topping.
- INDOOR: Prepare fruit mixture as directed. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray; set aside. Prepare corn topping mixture as directed. Spoon fruit mixture into prepared ramekins and sprinkle with corn topping mixture. Bake for 45 minutes or until mixture is bubbling. Serve as directed.
Looking for a fruit dessert? Then check out this mango and raspberry cobbler that can be baked to perfect golden brown hue.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix mangoes, nutmeg and lime juice; set aside.
- In another medium bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and milk until blended. Pour batter into baking dish. Spoon mangoes and raspberries over batter.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 190 mg, Sugar 20 g, TransFat 0 g
This luscious dessert offers the comfort of a cobbler with the unexpected combination of mangos and blueberries, made complete with the inviting flavors--and antioxidant powers--of cinnamon and ginger.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a large bowl, combine mangoes, blueberries and lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and ginger; sprinkle over fruit and toss to coat. Spoon into a 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., For topping, in a large bowl, combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add buttermilk; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls into 6 portions onto fruit mixture. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over topping., Bake at 35-° for 35-40 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
- Combine mangoes and apple pie spice in a sauce pan with juice.
- Heat over low heat.
- Gently stir in two tablespoons of Bisquick® to thicken the sauce.
- Pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13" Pyrex® baking dish.
- Mix together the 2 1/2 cups Bisquick®, half& half, sugar substitute and butter to form a dough.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the top of mango mixture.
- Bake in 425-degree oven for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.5, Fat 12.4, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 17.8, Sodium 541.1, Carbohydrate 45, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 21.5, Protein 4.2
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine mangoes, lime juice, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Stir until mango is coated with lime and nutmeg. Spoom fruit into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the dry mix until it resembles a course meal. Stir in milk, mix until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly over fruit. Bake at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
More about "mango cobbler recipes"
EASY MANGO COBBLER RECIPE WILL MAKE YOUR TASTEBUDS …
Reviews 8Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
IRRESISTIBLE FRESH MANGO COBBLER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
4.4/5 (32)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dessert, CakeCalories 401 per serving
MANGO COBBLER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MANGO COBBLER RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
MANGO AND BLUEBERRY COBBLER
BLUEBERRY MANGO COBBLER RECIPE > CALL ME PMC
MANGO AND PEACH COBBLER RECIPE | PBS FOOD
MANGO COBBLER RECIPE + VIDEO - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
DESSERT RECIPE: MANGO COBBLER BY EVERYDAY GOURMET WITH BLAKELY
SKILLET MANGO COBBLER - SWEET & SORREL
MANGO COBBLER • COOKING HAWAIIAN STYLE
MANGO COBBLER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE MANGO COBBLER - 2021
MANGO COBBLER | RECIPE | COBBLER RECIPES, MANGO COBBLER …
MANGO COBBLER COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
MANGO COBBLER | COBBLER RECIPES, MANGO DESSERT RECIPES, …
RECIPE INDEX – MANGO COBBLER
EASY MANGO COBBLER RECIPE + VIDEO - WHISKAFFAIR
SIMPLE MANGO COBBLER WITH CAKE MIX - THIS MOM IS ON FIRE
MANGO COBBLER | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
20 BEST MANGO RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH MANGO | RECIPES, …
MANGO COBBLER - PEACH COBBLER RECIPES
COCONUT MANGO COBBLER - TASTEEFUL RECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH MANGO-BERRY COBBLER WITH WHIPPING CREAM - ETALK
MANGO COBBLER RECIPE - UNCLE BILL'S KITCHEN
MANGO COBBLER ALLRECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
FRESH MANGO COBBLER RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MANGO BLUEBERRY COBBLER | MCCORMICK
MANGO COBBLER PIE - HEART HEALTHY RECIPES
MANGO COBBLER | PUNCHFORK
MANGO COBBLER - KEY LIME LEXI
MANGO COBBLER - RECIPE WILD
MANGO COBBLER - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
MANGO COBBLER WITH ROSE WATER - YUMMY MEDLEY
RECIPE: MANGO COBBLER WITH COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM | KITCHN
MANGO COBBLER - MANGO.ORG
SKINNY MANGO AND BLACKBERRY COBBLER - I WASH YOU DRY
MANGO COBBLER - GOOD FOOD AND TREASURED MEMORIES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #fruit #dietary #low-in-something #tropical-fruit #mango
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is mango cobbler made of?Mango cobbler is an easy and quick dessert recipe where ripe juicy mangoes are cooked along with sugar, butter, vanilla, and cornstarch. This bubbly mixture is then topped with a crumbly cobbler topping made with flour and oats mixture.
How do you make a mango cobbler with vanilla extract?Stir vanilla extract into batter; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Arrange mangoes on top of the batter and pour 2 cups reserved syrup over mangoes. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cobbler comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
How long do you cook a mango cobbler?Directions. Arrange mangoes on top of the batter and pour 2 cups reserved syrup over mangoes. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cobbler comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
How to make mango mango cake?Mix mangoes, 1/2 cup sugar, and peach schnapps together in a bowl. Layer mango slices over the butter in the baking dish and pour remaining juice over all. Mix flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Add milk and stir batter to combine. Pour or drop batter evenly over the mango in the baking dish.