You'll want the ripest and juiciest mangoes to really do justice to this popular Filipino dessert. Made of layered whipped sweetened cream, graham cracker crumbs and fruit that's chilled overnight (think icebox cake), it's an easy no-bake dessert you can learn by heart.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until double in volume, about 4 minutes.
- Spread a scant 2 cups of cream in an 8-inch square baking dish, followed by 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs and a third of the mangoes. Continue alternating layers for a total of 9 layers, ending with mango. Chill at least 8 hours and up to overnight.
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE BY TASTY
This Filipino icebox dessert consists of layers of graham crackers, sweetened whipped cream, and ripe mango. Be sure to chill everything, especially the cream, condensed milk, glass dish, mixing bowl, and beaters for the mixer. This will help the cream whip more quickly and everything come together well during assembly. Thaw the float before serving, or serve slightly frozen. Enjoy with your favorite dessert wine, cocktail, coffee or tea!
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel the mangoes and cut the lobes off as close to the pit as possible. Thinly slice half of the mango lobes into ¹⁄₁₆-inch (15 mm)-thick slices, keeping the slices intact and transferring to a tray or plate. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble. Cut the remaining mango into ½-inch (1.24 cm) cubes. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Add 2 cups of cream to a chilled large bowl and use an electric hand mixer to beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, 3-5 minutes. Add the remaining 2 cups of cream and beat again until stiff peaks form, 3-5 minutes more.
- Add half of the condensed milk and beat until fully incorporated. Add the remaining condensed milk, vanilla, and salt and beat until fully incorporated and stiff peaks form, 4-7 minutes. Give the mixture a final stir with a rubber spatula.
- Line a chilled 7 x 11 (17 x 27 cm) -inch glass dish with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking to fill in any gaps as necessary. Spread 2-3 cups (480-720 ml) of the whipped cream mixture evenly over the graham crackers, all the way to the edges and corners of the dish. Top with ½ of the diced mango. Repeat to make another layer. For the final layer, arrange the graham crackers over the diced mango and top with 2-3 cups of whipped cream. Arrange the thinly sliced mango decoratively on top. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers around the edge of the float.
- Cover the mango float in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, until the cream sets and the graham crackers soften and absorb some moisture. Transfer the float to the freezer for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove the float from the freezer and use the parchment paper to lift out of the dish. Let thaw for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite dessert wine, cocktail, coffee, or tea.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 707 calories, Carbohydrate 60 grams, Fat 57 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 57 grams
One of my favorite Filipino deserts. The recipe comes from my Filipino friend and helper, Marina. This desert can be made with two layers of filling or three depending on the size of your baking pan. I usually use a smaller glass pan with more layers, because I like the layers, it fits in the refrigerator better, and with the glass you can see the pretty layers. :) Cooking time doesn't include the time to chill in the refrigerator or freezer. Serving size can vary by the size dish you use. You can use a large dish with only 1 or 2 layers and take it to a potluck to feed many or a small dish for the family. I put the serving size for a smaller dish with 3 layers.
Provided by Enjolinfam
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Slice mangoes into thin wedges.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, nestle cream, and mango.
- Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container.
- Put on the crackers a layer of the filling of mangoes, cream, and condensed milk.
- Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers, and filling until you've used it all. It should be topped with graham crackers after the final layer.
- Put it in the refrigerator to thicken and chill overnight. You can also put this desert in the freezer and it tastes great as a frozen treat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.2, Fat 6.2, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 12.1, Sodium 165.8, Carbohydrate 61.1, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 47.7, Protein 5.8
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by vlacer
Number Of Ingredients 6
- . In a 9 in cake pan add the crushed graham crackers. 2. Pour melted butter on top evenly then mix with the crushed graham crackers, mix well then flatten to form the base. Set aside and place in the freezer. 3. Whip the rip him cream and when stiff peaks form gradually add condensed milk, continue to mix in lowest hand mixer setting until combined. 4. Remove the cake pan from the freezer then pour half of the cream mixture and place whole graham crackers to cover the top ready for the next layer. 5. Pour the remaining half of the cream mixture then top it with cubed mangoes. Cover cake pan with cling wrap and set aside in the refrigerator for 24 hours. 6. For even better result, place in freezer 2-3 hours before serving, it will be something like a cross between cake and ice cream cake.
More about "mango float recipe 45"
MANGO FLOAT - YUMMY KITCHEN
Servings 12Category Desserts
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the chilled all-purpose cream using a high-speed hand mixer. Whip until double in size. Then, add the chilled condensed milk. Whip until well-blended. Set aside.
- Prepare a container to arrange the mango float. Arrange a layer of Graham crackers then spread a ⅓ scoop of the whipped cream. Place a third cup of chopped mangoes distributed evenly all over. Repeat the process for the next top 2 layers.
- Now, if available you can top the mango float with crushed graham crackers and sliced mangoes.
MANGO FLOAT EASY RECIPE - FOXY FOLKSY
Ratings 11Calories 349 per servingCategory Dessert
- Peel the skin off the mangoes. Cut away the sides (flesh) from the pit. Lay the mango halves flat-side down on a cutting board. Cut the flesh lengthwise into thin slices. Set aside.
- Transfer chilled all-purpose cream in a large bowl. If you like it lighter and fluffier, whip it with a hand mixer until it doubles in volume.
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - PINOY RECIPE AT IBA PA
Ratings 45Calories 300 per servingCategory Dessert
- Wash mangoes, cut both sides off the pit, peel and slice the flesh thinly. Don’t throw the pit, scrape the flesh and reserve.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and mix until well combine. At this point you can taste test your cream and adjust the sweetness according to your taste.
QUICK AND EASY MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - PANLASANG PINOY …
MANGO FLOAT – FILIPINO RECIPE | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE : DIY_EJUICE - REDDIT.COM
MANGO FLOAT - GLUTEN FREE GRILL
MANGO FLOAT – LOLA KUSINERA
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - STEPBYSTEP
20 BEST MANGO RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH MANGO | RECIPES, …
MANGO ROYALE GRAHAM CAKE (MANGO FLOAT) - KAWALING PINOY
MANGO FLOAT - A NO-BAKE LAYERED DESSERT - EASY DESSERT
BEST MANGO FLOAT RECIPE: SWEET, SOFT, AND CREAMY
MANGO FLOAT - SALU SALO RECIPES
DELICIOUS MANGO FLOAT: YUMMY AND EASY TO MAKE
MANGO FLOAT FOR BUSINESS WITH COSTING - PINOY RECIPE AT IBA PA
MANGO FLOAT EASY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MANGO FLOAT - RECIPES BY NORA
MANGO FLOAT - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
EXTRA SPECIAL MANGO FLOAT (MANGO ICEBOX CAKE) - MANILA SPOON
MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EASY MANGO FLOAT - COOKING MUMMY
MANGO FLOAT (GRAHAM CAKE) - RIVERTEN KITCHEN
MANGO FLOAT! ITS REALLY UNIQUE! SIMPLE! - INSTRUCTABLES
MANGO FLOAT - YOUTUBE
5 EASY MANGO FLOAT INSPIRED RECIPES YOU CAN TRY! | BOOKY
MANGO FLOAT - SIMPLY BAKINGS
4 WAYS TO MAKE A MANGO FLOAT - WIKIHOW
MANGO FLOAT - EASY RECIPE | MIKHA EATS
HOW TO MAKE MANGO FLOAT - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
MY VERSION OF MANGO FLOAT - CINDYMARIE
SIMPLE MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - MOMMY PRACTICALITY
CREAMY MANGGANACHE FLOAT – ALASKA RED KITCHEN
MANGO FLOAT - YUMMY RECIPES
MANGO GRAHAM FLOAT RECIPE - YOUTUBE
REFRESHING MANGO FLOAT RECIPE - NEW ORCHARDS
MANGO GRAHAM CAKE (MANGO FLOAT RECIPE) - COOKING CARNIVAL
MANGO GRAHAM FLOAT - YUMMY KITCHEN
MANGO FLOAT EASY RECIPE - FOXY FOLKSY | RECIPE | DESSERTS, MANGO …
HOW TO MAKE MANGO FLOAT PANLASANG PINOY - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
MANGO FLOAT - GETIDRECIPES.FUN
MANGO FLOAT - MANGO ROYALE RECIPE | AMIABLE FOODS
You'll also love