EASY MAPLE PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork chops in the preheated skillet until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Arrange seared chops into a casserole dish.
- Whisk maple syrup, water, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl to dissolve the chili powder; pour over the pork chops.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chops are no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.9 calories, Carbohydrate 15.2 g, Cholesterol 87.5 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 34.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 98.1 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
TENDER MAPLE-GLAZED PORK CHOPS
Tender pork chops are cooked in a maple glaze that makes every bite absolutely succulent. The hearty entree delivers big flavor without a lot of fuss. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sprinkle pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm., Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half., Return pork chops to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until meat is tender, 10-12 minutes, turning once. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 463mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 33g protein.
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS
Lindsay is right. These pork chops are so easy and so delicious. Sweet and sour, they turn out tender and juicy. They're easy enough for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough for Sunday dinner with the family. If you like pork chops, this recipe needs to be in your dinner rotation.
Provided by Lindsay V
Categories Steaks and Chops
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 400.
- 2. Combine 1 1/2 tsp of mustard with salt and pepper. Rub evenly over pork chops.
- 3. Heat enough oil in a large skillet to lightly cover the bottom of your pan (~ 2 - 3 Tbsp). When oil is hot, gently sear pork until lightly brown on the outside (~ 1 min each side).
- 4. Move pork to a baking dish and bake for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chops (or the time could be less if using thin chops).
- 5. While pork is baking, heat vinegar in the same skillet you just seared pork in. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 6. Whisk in mustard and syrup. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Stir in dried sage.
- 7. When pork is done baking, place any additional drippings into the maple/mustard mix. Allow to simmer again until slightly thickened.
- 8. Once mixture is thickened, remove from heat and serve over pork.
MAPLE MUSTARD BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat grill pan or nonstick griddle pan over medium high heat. Preheat electric table top grills to high. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, cider, onion, allspice and cumin in a small saucepan and cook together over moderate heat for 5 minutes until sauce begins to thicken a bit.
- Coat chops lightly in oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chops on hot grill pan or indoor grill 3 minutes on each side. Baste chops liberally with sauce, cook 2 or 3 minutes more. Transfer chops to a baking sheet. Baste again with sauce and transfer to a hot oven to finish cooking them. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until your apples are ready to come off the grill pan.
- Wash apples but do not core or peel. Coat apple slices with a drizzle of oil. Season with grill seasoning or salt and pepper. Cover grill pan or indoor tabletop grill with as many pieces of apple as possible. As the apples get tender, pull them off and replace with more slices. Apples should cook 3 minutes on each side, you don't want them too soft, just tender.
- Platter chops with apples along side and serve.
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS
This is our favorite way to serve pork chops and is a great way to stretch the meat to feed a crowd. This is also really works really well with chicken. I use regular pancake syrup since that's what I usually have on hand but I would imagine that the real maple syrup would be even better. I have on occassion made this with honey when i've been out of syrup - it always works and is a very forgiving recipe. Hope you enjoy.
Provided by HSingARMYmom
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 skillet meal, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat a nonstick skillet on stove with the butter and oil on medium heat. The oil will help keep the butter from burning.
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a ziptop bag. Add pork slices and shake to cover lightly. Shake off any excess.
- Add pork to oil/butter in skillet. Lightly brown in batches. It will finish cooking in the sauce so don't worry about cooking through. Remove from skillet as it browns.
- Combine water, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper in skillet and whisk till hot and bubbley. Add pork back in to sauce and cook over med-low heat for 20 minutes or till cooked through. The flour from the pork will thicken the sauce.
- We like to serve it with rice-a-roni and a veggie.
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS
- Make the sauce: melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add in bacon, onion, and garlic; cook until golden brown, 4-5 minutes; stir in tomato paste; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in maple syrup, mustard, and vinegar; let the sauce simmer until thick and flavorful, about 10 minutes; taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper if needed, also more vinegar.
- You can serve the sauce hot or at room temperature; can be made up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated, covered; bring the sauce to room temperature before serving.
- The chops: place the pork chops in a baking dish and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the pork chops on both sides with the mustard powder, using about 1 teaspoon per side and rubbing it onto the meat with a fork or your fingertips.
- Drizzle the soy sauce over the chops, patting it onto the mustard with a fork to make a flavorful paste.
- Place the maple syrup and oil in a small bowl and stir to mix.
- Pour this mixture over the chops, turning to coat both sides, and let marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Set up grill for direct grilling and preheat to high.
- When ready to cook, brush and oil the grill grate; drain the marinade from the chops and discard the marinade.
- Arrange the chops on the hot grate, placing them on a diagonal to the bars.
- Grill the chops until cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Rotate the chops a quarter turn after 2 minutes to create nice grill marks.
- When ready to turn, the chops will be nicely browned on the bottom; test for doneness with instant-read thermometer side-ways into a chop; internal temp should be about 160°.
- Transfer the grilled chops to a platter; let rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve the chops with the Maple-Mustard Barbecue Sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 729.8, Fat 35.8, SaturatedFat 10, Cholesterol 90.4, Sodium 1230.4, Carbohydrate 75.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 62.6, Protein 28.7
MAPLE-MUSTARD GLAZED PORK CHOPS
Boneless pork chops in a dry rub are broiled to perfection and brushed with a maple mustard glaze. Adjust the amount of pepper for your taste. Tangy, sweet, spicy, delicious!
Provided by Shannon :)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Stir together the brown sugar, pepper, salt, onion powder, and paprika in a bowl. Coat the pork chops with this mixture on both sides. Cover and place in the refrigerator 6 hours to overnight.
- Place oven rack in it's highest position. Set oven to Broil.
- Place pork chops onto a slotted, two-piece broiler pan. Stir together the maple syrup and spicy mustard. Broil pork chops for 5 minutes, then turn over, and broil for another 5 minutes. Brush the tops with the mustard glaze, and cook for 1 minute. Turn the chops over, brush again, and broil for an additional minute, or until cooked to your desired degree of doneness. Remove pork chops to serving plates and top with additional glaze, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.4 calories, Carbohydrate 24.3 g, Cholesterol 97.9 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 38.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 454.6 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
More about "maple mustard pork chops recipes"
FRY PAN MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZED PORK CHOPS - KITCHEN DIVAS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Wash and cut slices into the side of each pork chop with the fat and silver skin along the edge. This stops the pork chops from curling. Make cuts every 1 1/2 to 2 inches along that edge. The cuts should be no more than 1/2 an inch deep. Dry pork chops with paper towels and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering or a drop of water flicked in it dances. In a small bowl combine maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, and thyme. Set aside.
- Add pork chops to your skillet and cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes. Flip pork chops and add mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until pork chops are cooked, about 140 degrees, another 6 to 10 minutes. Transfer pork chops to a plate and loosely tent with foil. Simmer remaining mixture over medium heat until thickens and almost syrupy. Return any accumulated juices on the plate back into the skillet. Stir for a minute or two to combine. Pour over pork chops and serve immediately with rice. Enjoy!
EASY 6-INGREDIENT MAPLE DIJON PORK CHOPS - DISHING OUT …
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory EntreeCalories 258 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Combine remaining ingredients (olive oil, maple syrup, dijon mustard, garlic and thyme) in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add pork chops and rub marinade evenly over flesh.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-HIGH heat. If using a cast-iron, add a tiny dab of butter or coconut oil. Once hot, add pork chops and cook for ~5-6 minutes, until flesh has caramelized. Flip on opposite side and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Place skillet in oven and bake for ~5 minutes. Remove from oven, slice into pork to assure flesh is no longer pink. Transfer to plate and top with juices from pan. Add additional thyme, if desired, and serve!
SHEET-PAN MAPLE-MUSTARD PORK CHOPS & CARROTS - …
3/5 (1)Calories 376 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
- Whisk 1 tablespoon oil, mustard and maple syrup in a small bowl. Place pork chops on one side of a rimmed baking sheet. Brush the tops with the oil mixture. Place carrots on the other side and drizzle with the remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, ginger and turmeric on the carrots and toss to coat. Season everything with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn broiler to high. Broil until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chop without touching the bone registers 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes. Continue cooking the carrots, if needed, until tender and glazed, 2 to 5 minutes more. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - ANDREA …
Reviews 5Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 18 mins
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, yellow mustard, minced onion, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic. Pour half of the marinade in a gallon zip-top plastic bag, and reserve the remaining marinade. Add the pork chops to bag and mash them around to fully coat with the marinade. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the bag and sprinkle with salt. Place the pork chops on the hot grill rack coated with cooking spray. Sear each side for 1 minute with the grill lid closed, then reduce the heat to medium and cook the chops about 3 minutes on each side. (For the grill pan, I cooked each chop for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side without the initial sear.) Set the cooked chops on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes, then serve with the reserved mustard marinade.
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK - ART FROM MY TABLE
Reviews 2Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 45 mins
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish or zip lock bag. Pour marinade over top, toss to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to one day.
- Heat grill to 400-500 degrees. Place chops on the grill and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
MAPLE PORK CHOPS RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
4/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsServings 4Calories 584 per serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in center position. Season pork with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Arrange on 1 side of a large, rimmed baking sheet. Whisk mustard, syrup, and 1 tablespoon oil in a small bowl; brush mixture on top of pork.
- Toss parsnips, fennel, apples, and garlic with remaining ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons oil in a large bowl until coated. Arrange mixture in a single layer on other side of baking sheet.
- Bake until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Increase oven temperature to broil (do not remove baking sheet from oven). Broil until vegetables start to turn golden and slightly crisp and a thermometer inserted in thickest portion of pork registers 145°F, about 4 minutes. Top parsnip-fennel mixture with fennel fronds and serve.
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND MAPLE MUSTARD SAUCE
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 240 per serving
- Put the pork chops on a plate and sprinkle both sides with the salt and a generous shower of black pepper.
- Put a cast iron or other large heavy skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Leave it to get very hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the oil and tilt the pan so it coats the bottom and gets hot. Lay down the chops and cook until nicely browned on the first side, about 4 minutes. Turn them over and cook until an instant read thermometer measures 140 degrees in the thickest part, another 2 to 3 minutes. The time will vary depending on the size of the chops. If you don't have an instant read thermometer, cook them until the meat is just a hint pink when you cut into the center.
- While the chops brown, in a small bowl stir together the mustard, maple syrup, sour cream, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Transfer the cooked chops to a plate to rest. Add the sliced apple to the pan and sauté until golden and a little tender, a few minutes more. Return the chops to the pan. Spoon a little sauce over each chop and serve immediately.
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE, MUSTARD & CAPERS - RACHAEL …
- Pat chops dry and season with salt and pepper, then cook in canola oil and brown 4 to 6 minute on each side, remove
- Reduce heat to low, add butter and shallots and stir a minute, then add flour and stir, add capers, then stock, mustards and syrup, add chops back and turn 2 to 3 minutes, then top with parsley and remove from heat
MAPLE-DIJON PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (23)Category Entree, DinnerAuthor Lisa SwainCalories 6275 per serving See details »
MAPLE-MUSTARD PORK CHOPS | METRO
3/5 (16)Total Time 2 hrs 18 minsServings 4 See details »
HOW TO MAKE MAPLE DIJON PORK CHOPS 3 WAYS | NASHI …
Category Main CourseTotal Time 35 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCalories 163 per serving See details »
RECIPE: MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS & APPLES WITH …
4.2/5 Total Time 40 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 620 per serving See details »
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS RECIPE BY SCHNOODLE - …
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory Quick And EasyCalories 173 per serving See details »
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS - TASTY KITCHEN
4.8/5 See details »
HOW TO MAKE PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE ... - RACHAEL RAY …
See details »
BRINED MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS - CANADIAN LIVING
See details »
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (14)Calories 214 per servingServings 4
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper; add pork to pan. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth and next 4 ingredients (through thyme) to pan. Bring to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in cream, and reduce heat to medium. Return pork to pan; simmer 3 minutes or until pork is done, turning once.
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE-MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - EATINGWELL
5/5 (5)Calories 214 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and cover with foil.
- While the pork is resting, heat vinegar in the skillet over medium-high heat. Boil, scraping up any browned bits with a wooden spoon, about 30 seconds. Whisk in the remaining 1 tablespoon mustard and maple syrup. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the sauce is thickened, about 3 minutes. Add any accumulated juices from the pork to the sauce, along with sage. Serve the pork topped with the sauce.
MAPLE DIJON CROCK POT PORK CHOPS - KIM'S CRAVINGS
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 470 per serving See details »
MAPLE MUSTARD PORK CHOPS : EASY HEALTHY RECIPES FOR YOUR ...
Cholesterol 88mg 31%Sodium 445mg 19%Saturated Fat 3g 14%Total Fat 8g 14% See details »
MAPLE PECAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
See details »
PORK CHOPS WITH MAPLE MUSTARD GLAZE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pork #one-dish-meal #meat #pork-chops
You'll also love