- Pour salt into a saucer. Moisten the rim of a margarita glass with a lime wedge. Dip glass into salt and fill with ice; set aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add tequila, triple sec, orange juice, and lime juice; shake to combine and strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lime and orange half moons. Serve.
THE PERFECT MARGARITA
Mastering the margarita requires a certain amount of practice, but once you dial-in your perfect ratio, it's a really easy cocktail to replicate. The classic recipe is 3 parts tequila, 2 parts triple sec, and 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice, and you should probably start off pretty close to that, but my personal favorite proportions are 4-3-2.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Moisten the rim of a glass with a lime wedge. Sprinkle salt onto a plate. Lightly dip the moistened rim into the salt. Place a large ice cube in the glass and freeze the prepared glass until ready to serve.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with fresh ice. Add tequila, triple sec, and lime juice. Cover and shake vigorously until outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into the prepared glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, Simple Syrup and orange liqueur. Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.) Place Lime-salt-sugar on a plate. Press the rim of a chilled rocks or wine glass into the mixture to rim the edge. Strain margarita into the glass.
- Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. (Alternatively, heat in the microwave.) Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Blend together lime, salt and sugar in a small blender or mini food chopper.
3-INGREDIENT GRILLED ORANGE MARGARITA
Grilling the oranges infuses this refreshing drink with slightly sweet, slightly bitter notes and smoky flavor, balanced by bright lime juice and aged tequila.
Provided by Kat Boytsova
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for medium-high heat. Grill orange halves, cut side down, until well browned, 8-10 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Juice oranges, then strain and discard pulp (you should have about 1 1/2 cups juice).
- Pour salt onto a small plate, if using. Rub rim of an old-fashioned or rocks glass with lime wheel, then dip into salt.Stir orange juice, tequila, lime juice, and 8 cups ice in a pitcher. Divide cocktails among glasses and garnish with lime wheels.
WHOLE CITRUS MARGARITAS
- Put the oranges, lemons, and limes through a juicer. Pour the juice into a large pitcher. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Then stir in the Cointreau, Triple Sec, and tequila.
- To serve: Pour salt onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the top of each glass and dip the glass in the salt. Fill each glass halfway with ice and pour in the juice mixture. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
- Chef's note: Farm freshness is the key here. Look for the citrus that is mostly in season and adjust the recipe. Tangerines, Meyer lemons, and key limes all have amazing flavor if you can find them.
People also searched
More about "margarita recipe with oranges"
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
2021-04-30 · To Make A Pitcher Of Margaritas (16 servings): Stir tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and a handful of ice together in a large pitcher until combined. Add sweetener to taste, if desired, until the margaritas …
- Run a lime wedge (the juicy part) around the top rim of your serving glass. Fill a shallow bowl or plate with salt, then dip the rim until it is covered with your desired amount of salt. Set aside.
- Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice and a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Shake or stir for about 10 seconds, until combined. Give the mix a taste and if you would like it to be sweeter, stir in your desired amount of agave or simple syrup to taste.
- Fill serving glass with ice and pour in the margarita mix. Garnish with a lime slice, serve and enjoy! Cheers!
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE WITH FRESH CITRUS - SPINACH TIGER
2019-04-29 · Batch of Margaritas to serve 8 16 ounces tequila (2 cups) 8 ounces orange liqueur (1 cup) juice of 8 limes. juice of 4 lemons. juice of two oranges (or 1/2 glass orange juice…
PERFECT ORANGE MARGARITA – A COUPLE COOKS
2021-02-22 · Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve. Pitcher: Place 1 ½ cups tequila, 1 ½ cups orange juice, 1 cup triple sec, …
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt (or for a festive look, use Margarita Salt).
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice. Shake until cold. Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve.
- Place 1 1/2 cups tequila, 1 1/2 cups orange juice, 1 cup triple sec, and 1 cup lime juice in a pitcher. Add 3 handfuls ice and stir until cold.
ORANGE MARGARITAS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE® - EASY RECIPES
2021-04-20 · How to make Orange Margaritas (Perfect for Cinco de Mayo) Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Rim a glass with lime and …
- Run the lime wedge over the rim of the glass. Pour the salt on a plate, then dip the top of the glass into the salt to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add the orange juice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well to combine and chill the drink.
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
2019-05-02 · To make the margarita, add the tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ice. Give it a few shakes. Alternatively, you can stir all of the …
- If you'd like a salt rimmed glass, slice a lime into quarters and rub one of the quarters along the rim of a glass. Spread margarita salt onto a small plate and turn the glass upside down into the salt. The salt should stick to the rim.
- To make the margarita, add the tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ice. Give it a few shakes.
ORANGE MARGARITAS - DAVID LEBOVITZ
2015-03-24 · In a pitcher, stir together the orange juice, 2 ounces of lime juice, Triple sec, tequila, and honey or agave nectar. Taste, and add additional lime juice, if desired. 3. …
ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE | SIMPLE & DELICIOUS CITRUS MARGARITA
2019-01-17 · Instructions Stir together all ingredients. Pour into a salted-rimmed glass full of chopped ice. Garnish with fresh orange and lime wedges.
ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE (FOUR INGREDIENTS) | THE TAYLOR HOUSE
2018-03-28 · Instructions Start by placing the ice in the bottom of the glass. Next, pour in the tequila and triple sec. Add the orange juice last. Stir. Then add a splash of lime juice …
ORANGE MARGARITA COCKTAIL RECIPE FROM GREENBAR DISTILLERY ...
An Orange Margarita is a Classic Margarita with FRUITLAB Orange Liqueur instead of Triple Sec - this reduces the sweetness and boosts the organic orange taste. To make our award-winning orange liqueur, we hand-zest hundreds of local oranges for an intense tang and bitter-sweetness. Pair this Orange Margarita …
See details »
CARA CARA ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE - CHAMPAGNE AND COCONUTS
2020-07-10 · First, juice the orange and the lime. In a cocktail shaker or jar, combine the Cara Cara orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec. Shake well. Pour the drink over ice. Garnish with an …
- In a cocktail shaker or jar, combine the Cara Cara orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec. Shake well.
SUNNY ORANGE MARGARITA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
2016-04-27 · The key to making this Orange Margarita recipe go from good to amazing is using fresh juice (especially the lime juice)! If you’ve never tasted fresh lime juice next to bottled lime juice you’d be completely amazed at the difference. Bottled lime juice is acidic, sour and bitter whereas fresh lime juice is very tart and yet slightly sweet without the bitter undertones. This recipe …
- Combine tequila, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well and pour over ice.
SPICY ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE
2020-03-18 · To Make the Jalapeño Margaritas: In a pitcher combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice and jalapeño simple syrup. Add the ice, lime wedges and jalapeño slices and stir. Set aside. Rim the glasses with the spicy salt and fill with the margaritas…
ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE: EASY CITRUS MARGARITAS MADE WITH ...
2020-06-02 · Rub one wedge of orange along the rim of a tumbler and then dip it into the salt, so that the entire rim is covered. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila, followed by the orange juice. …
- Rub one wedge of orange along the rim of a tumbler and then dip it into the salt, so that the entire rim is covered.
SKINNY MARGARITAS WITH AGAVE AND FRESH ORANGE JUICE ...
2018-05-02 · Fill glasses with ice and set aside. Fill a small cocktail shaker with additional ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and agave. Tightly close and shake vigorously for at least 30 …
- Pour a thin layer of salt onto a small plate. Rub a cut lime wedge around the top edge of each glass, then gently press the glass into the salt so that it sticks. (I love to rub the lime only 1/2-3/4 of the way around, so you can control how much salt you get with each sip!) Fill glasses with ice and set aside.
- Fill a small cocktail shaker with additional ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, and agave. Tightly close and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Strain over ice into the rimmed glasses. Enjoy!
ITALIAN MARGARITA RECIPE! – A COUPLE COOKS
2020-12-10 · An Italian margarita is a variation on a classic margarita that uses amaretto in place of the orange liqueur (Cointreau), in combination with orange juice, lime juice, and tequila. The flavor has …
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use our Margarita Salt).
- Strain the margarita into the glass with the salted rim. Fill the glass with ice and serve (consider using our clear ice for an artisan touch).
ORANGE-LIME MARGARITA - RASA MALAYSIA
2020-11-26 · Combine the orange juice, lime juice, Triple sec, tequila and sugar. Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolve. Add more orange juice, lime juice, tequila and/or sugar to get to your desired …
- Add some kosher salt on a flat plate. Rub the rims of the glasses with some water to wet it. Over turn the glass and dip the rim in the salt, make sure the rim is nicely coated with salt.
- Combine the orange juice, lime juice, Triple sec, tequila and sugar. Stir well until the sugar is completely dissolve. Add more orange juice, lime juice, tequila and/or sugar to get to your desired taste.
- Fill the glass with some ice cubes and a couple of lime wedges. Pour the orange-lime margarita into the glasses and drink immediately.
BEST FRUIT FLAVORED MARGARITA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- The Original Margarita. Any margarita adventure begins with the original margarita recipe. It is a timeless and straightforward drink that only requires three ingredients.
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita. The strawberry margarita is an icon in the tequila scene and a favorite among blended cocktails. It's also unbelievably easy to mix up.
- Blue Margarita. The blue margarita has long been a favorite. This recipe features the same taste as the original margarita but swaps out the orange liqueur.
- Raspberry Margarita. Tossing fresh raspberries in a blender produces one fabulous summer cocktail. Since you're merely switching out the fruit, the raspberry margarita is just as easy as the strawberry version.
- Apple Margarita. The apple margarita offers the full flavor of the fruit but adds a tart kick. It's another favorite recipe, and you have several options for making it.
- Watermelon Margarita. Featuring the best fruit of summer, a freshly made watermelon margarita is hard to pass up. While this recipe features watermelon, you can use it for any variety of melon or combine multiple melons.
- Melon Margarita. A stunning green cocktail with a lovely melon flavor, the melon margarita showcases the margarita formula's versatility. In this case, the orange liqueur becomes melon, and for that, you'll likely turn to the great-tasting Midori.
- Spiced Cranberry Margarita. Fall flavors shine in this spiced cranberry margarita. It starts with a cinnamon-infused simple syrup and gets its kick from tequila, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Peach Margarita. As you might expect, this delicious margarita is all about the peach. For the peach margarita, you'll double up on the fruit, blending peach schnapps and either a fresh or canned peach with your favorite tequila.
- Catalina Margarita. It's peachy and blue, so there's a lot to love about the Catalina margarita. As with most margaritas, you can either toss it into the blender or shake it up.
A DELICIOUS BLOOD ORANGE MARGARITA RECIPE
Monin Blood Orange Syrup and Puree : One of the best-known syrup producers, Monin offers both a blood orange syrup and a fruit puree. Either would be a good substitute, though you will need to make adjustments from the recipe because both are thicker than a juice. Start with about 3/4 ounce, shake the margarita, and add more if needed.
SKINNY ORANGE MARGARITA COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE LEMON BOWL®
2020-05-28 · Made with freshly squeezed citrus juice, silver tequila, and sparkling water, this low carb skinny orange margarita recipe is refreshing, and not too sweet. 5 from 1 vote. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Prep Time 10 mins. Total Time 10 mins. Course Cocktail, Drink, Drinks. Cuisine American, Mexican. Servings 4. Calories 160 kcal. Ingredients . 1x 2x 3x. 8 ounces silver tequila; 1 large orange …
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE EVER FOR THE PERFECT DRINK ...
2020-04-11 · To make a perfect margarita, you need the proper ingredients. A margarita is prepared by using tequila, lime juice and an orange liqueur. You can add a few other ingredients like salt and a lime for garnish. But, frankly, using those things isn't necessary.
HOW TO MAKE A FRESH MARGARITA WITH ORANGE JUICE, LIME ...
2013-06-01 · There are lots of ways to make a margarita, but a classic version generally has tequila, lime juice, an orange liqueur (like triple sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier) or orange juice, and a sweetener like simple syrup to balance out the lime's tartness.
THE BEST COCONUT MARGARITA RECIPE | SO MUCH FOOD
2021-09-03 · To make the coconut margaritas: In a cocktail shaker combine the tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, cream of coconut, toasted coconut bits, and coconut extract. Add a few ice cubes, top the shaker with the lid, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Add ice to the prepared glass and strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass.
See details »
MARGARITA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
The Perfect Margarita. Rating: 4.57 stars. 18. Mastering the margarita requires a certain amount of practice, but once you dial-in your perfect ratio, it's a really easy cocktail to replicate. The classic recipe is 3 parts tequila, 2 parts triple sec, and 1 part freshly squeezed lime juice, and you should probably start off pretty close to that ...
See details »