FRESH APPLE CAKE WITH HOMEMADE CARAMEL SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the butter with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy; gradually add the sugar, beating well. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add the apple, beating just until blended.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt; add to the butter mixture, and mix just until blended. Stir in the walnuts, if desired.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or just until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Serve with Homemade Caramel Sauce and, if desired, whipped cream or ice cream.
- Cook the sugar, half-and-half, butter, and salt in a small saucepan over medium-low for 5 to 7 minutes, whisking slowly, until thickened. Remove from the heat, and let cool slightly before serving.
- Keep refrigerated up to one week after you make it. Just be sure to warm it up before serving.
MARIE'S YUMMY APPLE CAKE
This started out to be a Betty Crocker recipe, but I have changed it so much that it now belongs to me. Thus the name change! You will love it! I think the combination of sour cream, spiced applesauce and the oil make this cake so moist and yummy! Useing two different type apples also contributes to the yummy taste. Your search...
Provided by Marie Ward
Number Of Ingredients 18
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan or two large loaf pans.In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, oil, sour cream, apple sauce,vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in flour,salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth. Stir in apples, nuts and raisins (Optional of course).Pour into pan.
- 2. Bake 60 to 90 minutes (depending on your oven)or until tooth pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool several minutes in pan. Remove from pan to cooling rack. In a two quart saucepan heat the glaze ingredients to boiling. Stirring occasionally. Boil two minutes, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Spoon glaze over warm cake.
- 3. Note: Punch holes in top of cake before spreading glaze on top. I used homemade spiced applesauce, but you can use regular and add a little more cinnamon and nutmeg to the recipe.
YUMMY APPLE CAKE
This is a very moist, yummy, apple cake. An Aunt gave this Recipe to me years ago. It has been a family favorite. Enjoy
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Beat eggs,sugar and oil, together.
- Add flour, soda and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Add apples and walnuts, mix together.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
EASY APPLE CAKE
After testing many apple cake recipes with fresh apples, this old-fashioned cake is moist, dense and down-home delicious. Even better, it 's quick to fix and, served warm with whipped cream or a dollop of frozen custard, one of my family's very favorite recipes for decades. -Sherry Ashenfelter, Waterville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Fold in apples and walnuts., Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 35-45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278 calories, Fat 16g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 169mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "maries yummy apple cake recipes"
FRENCH APPLE CAKE RECIPE | EASY FRENCH APPLE CAKE …
4.1/5 (29)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 279 per serving
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. First prepare a 18 cm cake pan by oiling it well and dusting it with flour.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and use a beater to whip till it gets creamy. Add one egg at a time and beat till cream.
MARIE-HELENE'S APPLE CAKE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
Reviews 80Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and center a rack in the oven. Butter an 8 inch springform pan. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and put the springform pan on it. Set aside.
- 4. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until foamy. Pour in the sugar and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the rum and vanilla. Whisk in half of the flour mixture, when it's incorporated, add half of the melted butter, followed by the remaining flour mixture and butter. Mix in between additions so you have a smooth, thick batter.
RUSTIC APPLE CINNAMON PECAN CAKE - YAY! FOR FOOD
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsCalories 182 per serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugar and butter until combined. Then stir in the yogurt, vanilla, and eggs until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Using a spatula, stir and fold in the mixture from the medium bowl into the dry ingredients, until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Gently fold in the diced apples and pecans. Then, scoop the batter into the cake pan and flatten the top of the batter. Layer the apple slices on top in a circular pattern and sprinkle the top with brown sugar.
MARIE-HéLèNE'S APPLE CAKE RECIPE - EPICURIOUS
3.7/5 (159)Servings 8
EASY CARAMEL APPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE RECIPE - MARIA'S …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
FRENCH APPLE CAKE - DAVID LEBOVITZ
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
10 BEST APPLE CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES - YUMMLY
MARIE HéLèNE’S APPLE CAKE - LOULOU DOWNTOWN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY APPLE CAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
10 BEST APPLE CAKE WITH FRESH APPLES RECIPES - YUMMLY
MY KITCHEN ANTICS: MARIE HELENE'S APPLE CAKE
MARIE-HéLèNE'S APPLE CAKE - CANADIAN LIVING
BEST APPLE CAKE EVER - A FAMILY FEAST®
4.8/5 (134)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 10-12
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Sift two additional times and set aside.
MARIE-HELENE'S APPLE CAKE -FRENCH FRIDAYS WITH DORIE - SAVORING …
Reviews 26Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and flour an 8-inch springform pan (or you could prep the pan with baking spray).
EASY APPLE CAKE - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
4.4/5 (33)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 364 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350° with the rack in the middle. Prep a 9-inch round cake pan with butter and flour. Use parchment paper if you have it since this tends to stick.
APPLE CAKE RECIPE PERFECT FOR BAKING WITH KIDS – VIDEO TUTORIAL …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BAKING | MARIE-HéLèNE'S APPLE CAKE ... A WINNING DORIE GREENSPAN …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
76 MARIES APPLES IDEAS | APPLE RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD - PINTEREST
75 pins7 followers
MARIE-HéLèNE'S APPLE CAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM | APPLE …
38 BEST APPLE CRUMB CAKE RECIPE IDEAS - PINTEREST
APPLE CAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MARIE'S YUMMY APPLE CAKE | RECIPE | APPLE CAKE, YUMMY, CAKE …
APPLE CAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
MARIES YUMMY APPLE CAKE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the perfect apple cake?In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Fold in apples and walnuts. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in.
How to make apple cake with sour cream?Mix in the vanilla and eggs. Add the sour cream and mix well. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir together then gradually add the flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture until just combined. Gently stir in the chopped apple. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Can I use only Golden Delicious apples to make a cake?Using only Golden Delicious would yield a blander cake than adding a tart apple or 2. I handed my husband a ruler and instructed him to keep the apple pieces to 1 inch, so the cake held together beautifully.
What is the best way to make apple crisp?Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in the chopped apples until just combined.