LEMON HERB CHICKEN WITH ZUCCHINI PASTA AND RICOTTA
- Place chicken, garlic, lemon zest, chives, thyme, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 cup olive oil in a resealable plastic bag; toss to coat chicken and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken with marinade until chicken is no longer pink at the center and juices run clear, about 8 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken from pan; set aside to keep warm.
- Drizzle about 1 teaspoon oil into the same skillet over medium-high heat; stir in zucchini and red pepper flakes and cook until zucchini is warm, about 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Stir ricotta cheese and basil into zucchini; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan with zucchini mixture; stir to combine. Remove pan from heat, squeeze lemon juice over entire dish, and garnish with diced tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 26.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 410.1 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
LEMON, SALMON AND RICOTTA PASTA
Another recipe for smoked salmon lovers adapted from a recipe in the November/December 2005 issue of the 'donna hay magazine: turn simple into special'. I have posted two other smoked salmon recipes from this issue. Serve this with Theodore Kyriakou's Recipe #141988 or, if you are feeling more adventurous, his Recipe #141992, or with your own favorite salad.
Provided by bluemoon downunder
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes, or until al dente; drain thoroughly and return the pasta to the pan.
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, oil and parmesan in a small bowl; pour the lemon mixture over the pasta and toss to combine; add the ricotta, basil, parsley and smoked salmon and toss gently until combined.
- Spoon the pasta into 6 serving bowls and serve with a side salad and warm crusty rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411.9, Fat 11.6, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 32, Sodium 426.5, Carbohydrate 53.9, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 1.9, Protein 22.5
ROASTED ZUCCHINI AND TOMATO PASTA
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. On rimmed baking sheet, toss zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic with 5 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread into single layer; roast until zucchini is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, about 12 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Return pasta to pot. Toss with remaining tablespoon oil; cover.
- Pour reserved pasta water onto baking sheet of cooked vegetables; scrape with a wooden spoon to loosen browned bits. Stir vegetables and juices into pasta. Add parsley and Parmesan; toss to combine. Serve with more Parmesan.
ZUCCHINI RICOTTA PASTA SKILLET (COOKING FOR 2)
A one-pot pasta that strikes that hard-to-find balance between creamy and light, this meatless meal is satisfying without weighing you down. Fresh ricotta is the base for a silky and comforting cheese sauce, and zucchini brings texture, color and flavor that complement the pasta. Finish the dish with basil and lemon juice at the end of cooking for a bright pop of flavor that makes this dish memorable (and worthy of repeating)!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until zucchini begins to brown. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Remove from skillet.
- Add pasta and broth to same skillet; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 11 to 13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente. (There will be a little liquid left in the skillet.)
- Stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and sautéed zucchini. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and basil. Transfer to serving bowl; garnish with more chopped basil, if desired. Serve with more Parmesan cheese on the side, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580, Carbohydrate 78 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 3/4 Cups, Sodium 1120 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
LEMON-ZESTY ZUCCHINI WITH PINE NUTS
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss pine nuts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and spread out on a sheet pan. Toast the nuts in the oven, shaking the pan about half way through, until evenly brown, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl. Reserve the baking sheet.
- Toss the zucchini with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Spread out on the baking sheet and roast until crisp tender and slightly brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Toss zucchini and lemon with the nuts, and scatter dollops of the cheese on top. Serve.
MARINATED TOMATO, ZUCCHINI, PINE NUT AND RICOTTA PASTA
This quick pasta meal (perfect for Summer) comes from Notebook magazine - January 2008 along with the following notes & tips: * This recipe can be easily adjusted to suit any taste. Substitute basil with oregano and thyme, or use all three for a richer flavour. For colour variation, use yellow and red cherry tomatoes. If cooking for children, use penne, which is easier to pick up with a fork.
Provided by Rhiannon and Matt
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, shredded basil, balsamic and 2 tbs of the oil in a small bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, place the zucchini in a bowl with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss in the oil to coat.
- Preheat a char-grill pan on high. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain well.
- Return pasta to the saucepan and add the tomato mixture, zucchini, pine nuts and remaining basil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls, serve topped with ricotta and a drizzle of balsamic.
More about "marinated tomato zucchini pine nut and ricotta pasta recipes"
PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND PINE NUTS RECIPE FROM JESSICA ...
Servings 4Total Time 25 mins
SWEET POTATO PASTA BAKE WITH SPINACH AND PINE NUTS RECIPE ...
CREAMY ZUCCHINI, TOMATO & RICOTTA PASTA
YOTAM OTTOLENGHI’S SUMMER COURGETTE RECIPES | VEGETABLES ...
RICOTTA CHEESE PASTA WITH TOMATO SAUCE, BASIL AND PINE NUTS
ZUCCHINI PASTA WITH MARINATED TOMATOES - THRIVING ON PALEO ...
Reviews 4Category Main DishServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Combine tomatoes, capers, basil, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest in a bowl. Pour the garlic mixture over the tomato mixture. Cover and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
HERBED ZUCCHINI + RICOTTA PIE - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
Reviews 3Total Time 55 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Squeeze the excess water out of zucchini using a cheesecloth or clean, thin dishtowel. This is a super important step to squeeze as much water out as possible.
CREAMY ZUCCHINI, TOMATO & RICOTTA PASTA
Reviews 10Category Dinner RecipesServings 5Total Time 20 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the zucchini, and saute for a couple minutes. Add garlic, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Saute for 2 more minutes, until zucchini is almost cooked. Add tomatoes, and stir until warmed.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, zucchini mixture, sausage, and ricotta cheese. Stir until well combined. Add reserved cooking liquid if it needs to be thinned out. Stir in basil.
RIGATONI WITH ZUCCHINI, TOMATOES, BASIL AND PINE NUTS ...
5/5 (1)Category MainCuisine ItalianTotal Time 25 mins
- Cook the rigatoni in well salted water. per package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta cooking water.
GRILLED ZUCCHINI, RICOTTA AND PINE NUT PIZZA - RECIPE RUNNER
Reviews 8Category PizzaServings 8Total Time 25 mins
- Place the rolled out dough onto a greased baking sheet and spray or brush the tops of the crust with more oil.
ZUCCHINI, CHERRY TOMATO, & FRESH RICOTTA PASTA RECIPE ...
3.5/5 (10)Calories 380 per servingServings 4
SUMMER PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI, RICOTTA AND BASIL
Servings 4-6Category Pasta & Noodles
MARINATED ZUCCHINI WITH HAZELNUTS AND RICOTTA RECIPE | …
4.9/5 (51)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 4
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH RICOTTA, PINE NUTS & BASIL RECIPE ...
Servings 4Total Time 20 mins
SAUTéED ZUCCHINI WITH LEMON AND PINE NUTS RECIPE - MELISSA ...
Servings 4Total Time 15 mins
ZUCCHINI AND RICOTTA PASTA WITH PINE NUT CRUMBLE ...
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
NIGEL SLATER'S ZUCCHINI, RICOTTA, AND PINE NUTS - THE ...
10 BEST PASTA WITH PINE NUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
ZUCCHINI AND RICOTTA PASTA | DONNA HAY
10 BEST HEALTHY ZUCCHINI SPAGHETTI RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRESH RICOTTA RECIPE TIPS TO MAKE HOME AND FAMILY RECIPES ...
You'll also love