MICHELLE'S MARVELOUS MINI MEAT LOAVES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir ground beef, onion, oats, Cheddar cheese, milk, egg, and salt together in a bowl; mix well. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions and form each into a loaf shape. Place loaves in prepared baking dish.
- Stir ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard together in a bowl until smooth. Spread ketchup mixture over meat loaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24.3 g, Cholesterol 75.4 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 15.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 656.6 mg, Sugar 19.6 g
SIMPLE MEATLOAF RECIPE
Make a meatloaf that would make grandma proud with our Simple Meatloaf Recipe. This Simple Meatloaf Recipe uses A.1. Original Sauce for a tangy taste.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Sauces & Condiments
Yield Makes 8 servings, 1 slice each.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1/4 cup of the steak sauce. Mix remaining 1/4 cup steak sauce with all remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 9x5-inch loaf in greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Brush with reserved steak sauce; bake an additional 15 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 23 g
Delicious Beef & Pork Meatloaf with a Chili Flavoured Twist. Inspired by recipes by Nita Holleman & Kittencal
Provided by Bill N.
Yield 1 meatloaf, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 9 x 5-inch baking pan and a baking sheet covered with foil to place underneath to catch any drippings.
- In small mixing bowl add the eggs, milk, garlic, Worcestershire sauce & Garlic Plus seasoning, stirring constantly until blended well.
- Using a large mixing bowl, dump in the mixed ingredients from the small bowl and add the diced onion, corn flake crumbs and chili sauce, mixing well.
- The apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and ketchup are for the sauce. DON'T mix them in with meatloaf.
- Last, using clean hands mix the beef and pork into the bowl, continuing until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pack the mixture into prepared pan.
- Place the pan on a foil-lined baking sheet to catch any spills.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- While baking, mix together the apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and ketchup for the sauce.
- After the 1 hour of baking, remove the meat loaf (at this point you can carefully drain off some of the fat if desired) and spread the sauce over the top.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until the meat loaf is pulling away from the sides of the pan. (Meatloaf should be 140°F at centre.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.8, Fat 27.2, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 167.8, Sodium 754.8, Carbohydrate 20.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 13.4, Protein 31.3
I just kind of made up this meatloaf from combinations of several recipes. It is so good. Even my picky son said it was good.
Provided by Reggies Mom
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together all ingredients except cheese slices.
- Bake at 375% for one hour.
- For last 5 minutes, top with the cheese slices to melt.
- Let stand for a couple of minutes for easy slicing.
MOMMA'S MMM-MMM-MAGNIFICENT MEATLOAF
I've never been a big meatloaf fan but I like this recipe. My family raves about it! I think the onion, mushroom, cheese and bacon combination really makes it stand out from your ordinary meatloaf!
Provided by 3BoysMomma
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix the ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, oatmeal, garlic powder, pepper, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until evenly mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Lie the bacon strips across the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 517.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Cholesterol 124.5 mg, Fat 44.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 17.6 g, Sodium 605.3 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
More about "marvelous meatloaf recipes"
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF | RECIPELION.COM
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Beef
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - THE KINDRED WAY
MY MARVELOUS MEATLOAF! - THE JOURNEY GIRL
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
MONICA'S MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE BY RON - COOKEATSHARE
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - PLAIN.RECIPES
RECIPE FOR MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS JERSEY …
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF TOPPING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GIADA MAKES MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - TODAY
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE - WOMEN LIVING WELL
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - FOOD LION
ROGER’S MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - SENIORS GUIDE
RECIPE - MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - HAPPY HOME FAIRY
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - DASH™
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - SIMPLY MAURIE KAY
370 MARVELOUS MEAT LOAF IDEAS | MEATLOAF RECIPES, MEATLOAF, FOOD
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE – DINNER SIDE
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE | SAY MMM
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE - WOMEN LIVING WELL | GLAZE RECIPE, …
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF - GOODENESS GRACIOUS
RECIPES FOR MARVELOUS MEATLOAF WITH GROCERY LISTS AND NUTRITIONAL ...
MARVELOUS MICROWAVE MEATLOAF - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
MICROWAVE MARVELOUS MEAT LOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MARVELOUS MINI MEATLOAVES - WORDS OF DELICIOUSNESS
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF TOPPING RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF MAKES FOR MEMORABLE MEALS
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF | RECIPE | MEATLOAF, RECIPES, BEEF RECIPES
900+ MARVELOUS MEATLOAF! IDEAS IN 2022 | MEATLOAF, MEATLOAF …
MY MARVELOUS MEATLOAF ON BAKESPACE.COM
MARVELOUS MEATLOAF (KITCHENPC)
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #easy #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #ground-beef #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love