THE BEST MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Combine milk and soft bread crumbs in a small bowl and allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, 3 tablespoons steak sauce, chopped onion, and green bell pepper. Add bread crumb mixture, and mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Pat the the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Brush the top with additional steak sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until done. Allow to stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 867 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
- In a mixing bowl combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, steak, Jamaican Blend, Salt, Pepper, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix together thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic together with butter about 10 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add saute pan contents to previously prepared ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Mold meatloaf into a bread pan, smoothing top.
- Cover with a light coating of A1 sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees 30-45 minutes until done.
MEATLOAF FOR STEAK LOVERS
My husband, the true carnivore, loves this meatloaf. The kids love it - minus the onions. I got this recipe from Betty Crocker's American Country Cooking which I modified a little.
Provided by cgravier77
Yield 1 loaf, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix milk, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside. Then mix together salt, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, bread crumbs. Then mix milk, hamburger, and dry ingredients well with a fork. Add onions and mix. Spread in ungreased loaf pan. At this point you can sprinkle the top with more coarse ground pepper and celery salt, or cover with A1 or ketchup. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees until done, about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.9, Fat 19.9, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 113.8, Sodium 588.4, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.4, Protein 24.9
ROB MORRISON'S MEATLOAF
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the onion, garlic, ketchup, and egg in a large bowl; stir to combine. Add meat and mix until well combined. Add breadcrumbs and cheese and continue mixing until thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer meat mixture to an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 1/2-inch loaf pan. Top with bacon strips, if desired, and cover with parchment-paper-lined aluminum foil. Transfer to oven and bake until meat is no longer pink, about 55 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking an additional 30 minutes. Let meatloaf stand, loosely covered, about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, soup, chopped onion, rolled oats, eggs, steak sauce, ketchup, and mustard in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Shape into a loaf, and pat into a loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.7 g, Cholesterol 117 mg, Fat 23.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 505.7 mg, Sugar 6.1 g
More about "meatloaf for steak lovers recipes"
STEAK LOVERS' MEATLOAF | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
4.5/5 (23)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 12
- In a large bowl, lightly mix together the beef, eggs, bread crumbs, and ½ cup of the A-1 steak sauce.
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes, until fragrant and translucent. Add to bowl with meat mixture and stir with a spoon until it's cool enough to mix thoroughly with your hands.
STEAK LOVERS' MEATLOAF - MY RECIPE MAGIC
Author Amber BradyEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
10 BEST A 1 STEAK SAUCE MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUDHUB'S STEAKHOUSE MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE KITCHEN …
MAN-PLEASING MEATLOAF RECIPE- BEST, EASY MEATLOAF …
STEAKHOUSE MEATLOAF - FRUGAL HAUSFRAU
CLASSIC MEATLOAF WITH OATMEAL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
12 BEST RECIPES FOR LEFTOVER MEATLOAF - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE - RED MEAT LOVER
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
THE MEATLOAF RECIPE THAT’LL TURN YOU INTO A MEATLOAF LOVER
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK MEATLOAF - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
10 BEST MEATLOAF WITH STOVE TOP STUFFING RECIPES
MEAT LOAF FOR MEAT LOAF LOVERS - BIGOVEN.COM
50 CASSEROLE RECIPES FOR MEAT LOVERS | TASTE OF HOME
26 SAVORY SIDE DISHES FOR MEATLOAF - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
MEAT LOVERS MEATLOAF - NEWS, RECIPES, COOKING TIPS AND MORE
SALISBURY STEAK MEATLOAF RECIPE - CHEFJAR
MEATLOAF – 44 STEAKS
OMAHA STEAKS | RECIPES
STEAK LOVERS’ MEATLOAF (DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER!) | RECIPES, …
MEAT LOVERS | THE BEST THING I EVER MADE | FOOD NETWORK
CLASSIC HOMEMADE MEATLOAF - BUDGET BYTES
21 MEATLOAF GLAZE RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
THE 30 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
STEAK LOVERS’ MEATLOAF | BEST BEEF RECIPES, MEATLOAF, FOOD
STEAK LOVERS' MEATLOAF | APRIL | COPY ME THAT
STEAK LOVERS' MEATLOAF - DESSERT NOW, DINNER LATER! | GOOD …
MEATLOAF - CAFE DELITES
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF (BEEF & THREE-MEAT OPTIONS ... - DINNER, …
40 TASTE OF HOME MEAT LOAF RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE TO MAKE
HOMEMADE MEATLOAF SEASONING RECIPE - BEST BEEF RECIPES
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES (13 TASTY FAMILY-FAVORITE MEATLOAF DINNERS!)
STOVE TOP MEATLOAF (WITH STOVE TOP STUFFING MIX) - RECIPES
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | OMAHA STEAKS
OUR 31 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | MYRECIPES
16 BEST LEFTOVER MEATLOAF RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CHEESE LOVERS MEATLOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love