MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB
- Preheat the oven to 350F, lightly oil a shallow roasting pan.
- In your blender (food Processor), with the metal blade blend the olives, garlic, spices and oil.
- Blend until almost pureed.
- Smear all over the lamb leg, place roast in the pan and roast for apprx 1 hour (apprx 20 minutes per lb.) or until the internal temp reaches 155F.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
ROAST LEG OF LAMB - MEDITERRANEAN STYLE
This is my own variation (Greek/Spanish) of a roasted leg of lamb (shoulder is also fine). Someone said the easiest lamb is always best. I have cooked it many times as a Christmas dinner.
Provided by Norman
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Remove all the fat from the lamb (or most of it).
- Make small slits just large enough for garlic slivers evenly in the leg of lamb, and insert the garlic slivers.
- Cut the carrots into thick slices, the onions and lemons into quarters.
- Rub the lamb with olive oil, put salt and pepper all over.
- Put the lamb into a pan and place all the vegetables around it.
- Fill up with olive oil (1/2- 1 cup) and boiling water.
- Put into oven at 400°F and roast for an hour.
- After one hour, turn meat over and fill pan with the whole bottle of beer.
- Put back into oven for another hour.
- The vegetables give a very nice sauce.
- Experiment with the amount of lemon.
- A nice variation is adding potatoes (quarters) when turning the lamb, gives great side-dish.
MEDITERRANEAN RACK OF LAMB
It's elegant. It's special. And it will have your guests thinking you went all out. They don't have to know how simple it is. -Susan Nilsson, Sterling, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place lamb in a shallow roasting pan. In small bowl, combine the lemon zest, oregano, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Rub over lamb., Bake 30-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. If desired, serve with fresh oregano and lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Fat 19g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 241mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
More about "mediterranean roast lamb recipes"
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (5)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCuisine MediterraneanCalories 489 per serving
- Thinly slice the Garlic (4 clove). Julienne the Red Onion (1). Chop the Fresh Parsley (1 tablespoon). Crush the Walnut (1/2 cup). Crumble the Feta Cheese (1/2 cup). Peel and dice the Orange (1/2 cup).
- Make 1 inch deep cuts on the inside of the Leg of Lamb (1). Season with Salt (to taste) and Ground Black Pepper (1/4 teaspoon). Place Fresh Rosemary (5 sprig) and Fresh Thyme (5 sprig) in the cuts you just made.
- Line the thinly sliced garlic on top of the herbs. Re-season with salt and pepper, and brush all over with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to taste).
ROAST RACK OF LAMB RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND HERB CRUST
4.8/5 (112)Calories 299 per servingCategory Entree
- In the bowl of a small food processor fitted with a blade, add the garlic, olive oil, parsley, rosemary and red pepper flakes. Run the processor until the mixture is well-combined and everything is finely chopped.
- Rub each rack of lamb all over with the marinade. Let the lamb marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature (or if you have the time, up to 1 hour).
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB - COSETTE'S KITCHEN
Cuisine MediterraneanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory MeatTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins
- Begin by carefully scoring the top of the lamb skin to create slits that are deep enough to cut through the skin but not the lamb itself. Make a crisscross pattern.
- Next, salt your lamb, using kosher salt, liberally salt the entire cut of lamb. I usually use a good 4-5 teaspoons of salt. Allow the lamb to rest for 30 minutes salted while you prepare the rub.*
- In the bowl of a food processor, add your garlic, fresh and dried herbs, olive oil and lemon juice. Pulse to create a paste.
PERFECT ROASTED LEG OF LAMB (NO-FAIL RECIPE) | THE …
4.7/5 (42)Calories 515 per servingCategory Entree
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB - BOSSKITCHEN.COM
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - THERESCIPES.INFO
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB BY ED BAUMAN
MEDITERRANEAN LAMB ROAST RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB | RECIPE | LAMB RECIPES, LAMB ROAST …
MEDITERRANEAN SPICED ROASTED LEG OF LAMB WITH A YOGURT MINT …
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB RECIPE - FRESCO
10 BEST MEDITERRANEAN LEG OF LAMB RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LAMB FROM A TOASTER OVEN
MEDITERRANEAN STYLE POT ROAST LAMB | RECIPE | SIMPLY BEEF & LAMB
MEDITERRANEAN LAMB LEG - NO KNIFE NEEDED - LEXA'S RECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE LEG OF LAMB - RICARDO
MEDITERRANEAN LAMB | ITALIAN RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
AUTHENTIC GREEK ROAST LAMB - OLIVE TOMATO
24 BEST MEDITERRANEAN LAMB STEW - BEST RECIPES IDEAS AND …
ROAST LAMB WITH MIDDLE EASTERN SPICES - CHEF TARIQ
ROAST LAMB WITH MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLES RECIPE - HOUSE
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB | AMERICAN LAMB
MEDITERRANEAN LAMB | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB & RED WINE SAUCE RECIPE
MEDITERRANEAN LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROAST LEG OF LAMB WITH MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLES
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LAMB SHOULDER RECIPE | NEW ZEALAND GRASS …
GREEK SLOW ROASTED LEG OF LAMB | RECIPETIN EATS
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST BREAST OF LAMB RECIPE – TRY THIS RECIPE!
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - SUPERIOR FARMS
GREEK ROASTED LAMB AND POTATOES - MEDITERRANEAN LIVING
MEDITERRANEAN HERB ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - THE MIGONI KITCHEN
MEDITERRANEAN LAMB - FOOD NETWORK
SLOW COOKED MEDITERRANEAN LAMB - CASTLE IN THE MOUNTAINS
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LEG OF LAMB - FRESH LIVING
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST LEG OF LAMB | RECIPES | PICK N PAY
SHEET PAN MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LAMB - RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN®
MEDITERRANEAN BUTTERFLIED LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SLOW ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN BONELESS LEG OF AMERICAN LAMB
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #main-dish #lamb-sheep #canadian #oven #european #roast #dinner-party #holiday-event #spring #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love