MARINATED LONDON BROIL
London Broil on the Grill is one of those delicious summer dishes that comes out perfect every time. It is literally a summer must have!
Provided by Christina Hitchcock
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large zipper bag add the vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Italian seasoning blend and crushed red pepper.
- Smoosh the mixture until it's combined.
- Add beef to the bag and smoosh it around until it's fully coated.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Remove beef from the marinade and place on preheated grill. Discard marinade.
- Grill for 9-10 minutes then flip the beef.
- Grill for another 9-10 minutes or until beef is desired temperature.
- Let London Broil rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 36 g, Fat 30 g, SaturatedFat 22 g, Cholesterol 92 mg, Sodium 397 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Make marinade:
- In a bowl whisk together marinade ingredients until combined well.
- Put London broil in a large resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over it. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and set in a shallow dish. Marinate meat, chilled, turning bag once or twice, overnight.
- Grill meat, marinade discarded, on an oiled rack set about 4 inches over glowing coals, turning each once, 9 to 10 minutes on each side, or until it registers 135°F. to 140°F., on a meat thermometer for medium-rare meat. (Alternatively, meat may be broiled.) Transfer meat to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes. Cut meat diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Make marinade: Mince and mash garlic to a paste with salt and in a blender blend with remaining marinade ingredients.
- In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag combine London broil with marinade.
- Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and put in a shallow baking dish.
- Marinate steak, chilled, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours and up to 24.
- Prepare grill.
- Bring steak to room temperature (which should take about 1 hour) before grilling.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off, and grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes.
- Holding a knife at 45 degrees angle, cut steak across grain into thin slices and serve with tomatoes.
MARINATED GRILLED LONDON BROIL
- Combine the shallots, thyme, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and oil in a freezer-type zip-top plastic bag. Add the steaks. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal the bag. Place the bag in a medium bowl in the refrigerator to marinate overnight, turning bag several times for even coating.
- Heat a grill.
- Drain the steaks, reserving the marinade. There will not be much. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan. Rinse the bag with 1/4 cup water and add to marinade. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes and stir in the butter.
- Grill steaks to medium-rare, about 2 minutes each side.
- Let stand 4 to 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice at an angle across the grain, which runs up and down the short side of the steak. Bring the marinade-butter mixture back to a boil, pour over the meat, and serve immediately.
LEMON-MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Prick the London broil on both sides several times with a fork; place into a resealable plastic bag. Whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, sugar, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Pour into the bag with the meat, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 to 4 hours, but overnight is best.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the beef from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the beef until it is beginning to firm, and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 17 to 20 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Cover the meat with two layers of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 57.1 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 20.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 276.8 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL
- Make marinade:
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with salt and in a blender blend with remaining marinade ingredients.
- In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag combine London broil with marinade. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and put in a shallow baking dish. Marinate steak, chilled, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours and up to 24.
- Prepare grill.
- Bring steak to room temperature (which should take about 1 hour) before grilling. Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off, and grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes.
- Holding a knife at a 45° angle, cut steak across grain into thin slices and serve with tomatoes.
More about "grilled marinated london broil recipes"
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
5/5 (5)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 268 per serving
- In a glass container that is big enough to hold the meat (or a large plastic bag), stir together the wine, garlic, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the meat in the marinade and turn so that both sides are coated. Cover and refrigerate for 5 hours to overnight, turning once halfway through the time period.
- Preheat the grill to high. Once the grill is preheated, remove the beef from the marinade, sprinkle lightly with additional salt and pepper if desired. Place the meat on the grill. and turn heat to low. Cover grill.
- Cook meat for 4-7 minutes on first side, then turn and cook the other side for 4-7 minutes. Remove meat from grill and allow to rest on a plate for 10 minutes.
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - HEY GRILL, HEY
4.8/5 (9)Calories 315 per servingCategory Main Dish
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a zip top gallon bag or a large lidded container. Submerge the steak in the marinade and press all of the air out of the bag. Massage and turn the bag over several times to ensure the meat is coated. Marinate for 2 hours at least, or overnight for better flavor.
- Preheat your grill to 450 degrees F for direct heat cooking. Sear the steak for approximately 4-6 minutes per side, rotating regularly, until the internal temperature reads 130-135 degrees F for medium rare.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain and serving. I like to sprinkle with a little more coarse salt and some fresh cracked black pepper right before serving.
15 BEST MARINADES FOR LONDON BROIL - FOOD.COM
GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE (JUICY AND TENDER) PLATING …
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL - MY PRODUCTIVE BACKYARD
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL | EASY AND DELICIOUS!
MARINATED AND GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE — THE …
HOW TO MAKE THE TASTIEST GRILLED LONDON BROIL MARINADE
LONDON BROIL MARINADE RECIPE AND GRILLING TIPS - GRILL …
GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
GRILLED LONDON BROIL - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
LONDON BROIL (MARINATED & GRILLED) | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
AMAZING LONDON BROIL ON THE GRILL - BEST BEEF RECIPES
SMOKED LONDON BROIL - HEY GRILL, HEY
GRILLED LONDON BROIL - CULINARY HILL
SIMPLE MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE – IT’S TIME TO GET GRILLING
GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE: A DELICIOUS AND SIMPLE DINNER
HOW TO BARBECUE LONDON BROIL – STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE
BEST GRILLED LONDON BROIL - BEST BEEF RECIPES
THIS MARINATED GRILLED LONDON BROIL RECIPE IS A CUT ABOVE THE REST
LONDON BROIL MARINADE FOR THE GRILL OR OVEN!
MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED LONDON BROIL WITH BALSAMIC FIG MARINADE
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL - DELISH D'LITES
EASY LONDON BROIL MARINADE - ALLERGY FREE ALASKA
TRAEGER BRISKET-STYLE MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE
LONDON BROIL ON THE GRILL RECIPES - NETMCMULLEN.ALFA145.COM
LONDON BROIL RECIPES SLOW COOKER - RECIPESCLUB.NET
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL - THE NOT SO MODERN HOUSEWIFE
HOW TO COOK LONDON BROIL (ON THE GRILL) - GRILL OUTDOOR RECIPES ...
BEST GRILLED LONDON BROIL - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL – RANTS RAVES AND RECIPES
LONDON BROIL RECIPE IN THE OVEN (EASY!) | WHOLESOME YUM
EASY LONDON BROIL MARINADE RECIPE • DISHING DELISH
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL | RECIPE CART
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL - RECIPES | BLUE JEAN CHEF
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE | HEY GRILL, HEY
GRILLED MARINATED LONDON BROIL RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
HOW TO COOK LONDON BROIL ON GAS GRILL? - BRADY'S LANDING
MARINATED GRILLED LONDON BROIL | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #very-low-carbs #main-dish #beef #american #barbecue #dinner-party #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #equipment #grilling
You'll also love