ROASTED VEGETABLE-STEAK SALAD
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the green beans and onion on 1 baking sheet and the carrots and potatoes on another; toss each with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender and crisp, about 12 minutes for the beans and onion, and about 20 minutes for the carrots and potatoes.
- Sprinkle the steak with the Italian seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Let the skillet cool slightly, then add the vinegar, the remaining 1/2 tablespoon mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook over medium heat, scraping up any browned bits, about 1 minute.
- Toss the romaine and endive with the roasted vegetables and all but 1 tablespoon of the vinegar mixture in a large bowl. Slice the steak; serve over the salad. Drizzle with the reserved vinegar mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calorie, Fat 12 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 46 milligrams, Sodium 735 milligrams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 30 grams
VEGGIE STEAK SALAD
This salad just explodes with flavors. It's easy and quick to prepare, tastes delicious, and is a healthy dinner all on one plate. -Tiffany Martinez, Aliso Viejo, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a pot of boiling water, cook corn, uncovered, until tender, 3-5 minutes. Remove; cool slightly. Cut corn from cobs. , Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add steak; cook until a thermometer reads 135° for medium-rare, 6- 8 minutes per side. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes., In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Thinly slice steak across the grain. Place greens, tomato, onion, parsley, corn and steak in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 301mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MEXICAN-STYLE VEGETABLE SALAD
I love beans, rice, and calabacitas as much as the next person, but sometimes you want something lighter. This is perfect.
Provided by JeriBinNC
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut the tomatoes vertically into 8 to 12 wedges each, depending on their size (or simply chop). Thaw the frozen corn in a colander. Slice the onion as thinly as possible. Seed the cucumbers and slice into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- To make the dressing, crush the garlic into a paste on a cutting board with the side of a chef's knife, or use a mortar and pestle. Combine the garlic, minced chiles, chipotle puree, and cilantro with the lime juice.
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl. Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the top and stir gently to mix. Top with roasted pepper strips.
- ** Look for chipotle chilies canned in adobo sauce. Puree the whole can and store in a jar in the refrigerator. They keep quite a while and are perfect for jazzing up all manner of foods. Use sparingly, though -- it's hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.6, Fat 1.3, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 18.8, Carbohydrate 35.7, Fiber 5.7, Sugar 9.6, Protein 5.9
GRILLED VEGGIE & STEAK SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: red wine vinegar, pepper, salt, dried oregano, garlic, olive oil, zucchini, summer squash, small red onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, ribeye steak, salt, pepper, mixed greens salad, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Cut zucchini and summer squash in half lengthwise. Remove the insides of the bell peppers and cut into large chunks. Remove the top and bottom from the red onion and slice horizontally into three pieces.
- Combine red wine vinegar, pepper, salt, oregano, and garlic.
- Whisk in the olive oil and coat vegetables in the dressing. Place on a baking sheet.
- Season the rib eye with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side (times may vary depending on the grill and how well-done you like your steak).
- Add the vegetables to the grill and cook the zucchini and summer squash for 5-7 minutes on each side. Cook the bell peppers and onions 4-6 minutes each side (times may vary depending on the grill).
- Remove steak from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak into strips.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces. Arrange vegetables and steak on a bed of mixed greens.
- Drizzle olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper over the salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1105 calories, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fat 84 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 62 grams, Sugar 16 grams
SKEWERED STEAK AND VEGETABLE SALAD
- Cut steak into eight 1-inch cubes. Thread 2 cubes of steak on 4 (6-inch) skewers. Brush with sauce; refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes, discard remaining sauce.
- Grill or broil steak kabobs to desired doneness.
- Season mushrooms with garlic powder and saute in oil in small nonstick skillet over medium- high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine romaine, carrots and broccoli in large bowl. Toss with Lite Balsamic and Caper Vinaigrette, to taste.
- Divide salad on 2 large plates. Arrange mushrooms and steak kabobs on top of each. Refrigerate leftovers.
SICILIAN GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD
A great way to use fresh garden vegetables. Serve chilled as a summer salad or a side dish for steak. Can be served on top of bread or on a bed of lettuce. A recipe from Sicily.
Provided by impellizzeri kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place eggplant, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and zucchini on the grill and cook until slightly softened and grill marks have formed on each side, 15 to 30 minutes. Remove vegetables from grill and cut into cubes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Toss thoroughly. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight. Toss again before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.5 calories, Carbohydrate 15.4 g, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 31.8 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
More about "mexican steak and veggie salad recipes"
MEXICAN STEAK AND BEAN SALAD RECIPE | DELICIOUS.
SALAD RECIPE: VEGGIE AND STEAK TACO SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
MEXICAN GREEN SALAD WITH JALAPEñO-CILANTRO DRESSING
MEXICAN SALAD | VEGETABLES RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
MEXICAN GRILLED STEAK SALAD WITH HONEY LIME DRESSING
5/5 (8)Servings 4
- Add to steak to a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine seasonings and blend well. Pour into the bag and toss to coat steak.
- Set your gas grill to medium-high heat, or indoor grill pan to medium heat. Coat generously with nonstick cooking spray. One hot, add steak to grates. Cook about 5 minutes (or, up to 8 minutes for a grill pan), then flip and continue cooking about 3 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches desired level (about 130°F to 135°F for medium-rare). Remove steak onto a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Slice against the grain into thin strips.
- Arrange mixed greens/lettuce on individual plates. Top each plate with steak slices, cherry tomatoes, corn, onion slices, avocado slices and crumbled queso. Drizzle with honey-lime dressing. Serve.
MEXICAN GRILLED STEAK SALAD - PATI JINICH
4.6/5 (7)Category SaladCuisine MexicanTotal Time 45 mins
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Brush the flank steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the meat for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium (about 145 degrees Fahrenheit on a meat thermometer). Let rest for 5-10 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain and set aside.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook the carrots for about 3 to 4 minutes until tender, remove with a spider or slotted spoon and place in a bowl. Repeat with the potatoes and green beans, adding them to the same bowl with the carrots. Lastly, cook the peas for just one minute, then drain and place in the bowl with the other cooked vegetables.
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oils, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic, until emulsified. Add the onion and let macerate for at least 15 minutes. You may cover and place in the fridge for up to a couple weeks. Shake before using. If you like your salad very juicy and dressed, double the vinaigrette!
- Dress the lettuce with some of the vinaigrette and place on an extended platter. Pour some of the vinaigrette on to the cooked vegetables, incorporate the radishes and cilantro, mix well and place on lettuce. Place the sliced meat on top, add the avocado, dress with more of the vinaigrette. Add some of the pickled jalapeños and chipotles in adobo on the sides of the plate or to your liking. Serve with warm corn tortillas on the side.
MEXICAN-STYLE STRIP LOIN STEAK WITH CORN AND GRILLED …
4/5 (7)Total Time 25 minsServings 4
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - JILL'S TABLE
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntreesServings 6Total Time 20 mins
MEXICAN STEAK AND VEGGIE SALAD BEST FAMILY RECIPES
10 BEST MEXICAN SALAD VEGETARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - EASY PEASY EATS
FAJITA SALAD WITH STEAK (WHOLE30, LOW CARB, KETO) - 40 APRONS
THE BEST MEXICAN ROASTED VEGETABLES · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD W/ A CILANTRO AVOCADO DRESSING - WEEKNIGHT …
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - SCHNUCKS
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - THREE HUNGRY BOYS
MEXICAN GRILLED STEAK SALAD - GREATIST
10 BEST MEXICAN VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD FOR TWO - RECIPE! - LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. FOOD.
10 EASY MEXICAN SALAD RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MEXICAN SALAD - VEGAN HEAVEN
20 MINUTE MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - SIDEWALK SHOES
MEXICAN SALAD RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD | GIANT EAGLE
MEXICAN STEAK AND VEGGIE SALAD - VIDEO DAILYMOTION
20 OF THE BEST MEXICAN SIDE DISHES | TASTE OF HOME
CHIMICHURRI STEAK AND VEGETABLE SALAD – PREVENTION RD
5 MINUTE MEXICAN SALAD (VEGAN) - EASY PEASY FOODIE
THE BEST RECIPES MEXICAN STEAK AND VEGGIE SALAD
GRILLED STEAK SALAD – WELLPLATED.COM
MEXICAN STEAK SALAD WITH CHARRED TOMATILLO AND PUMPKIN SEED …
MEXICAN CHOPPED SALAD | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
MEXICAN STEAK AND VEGGIE SALAD | RECIPE | STEAK SALAD RECIPE, …
MEXICAN SALAD RECIPE - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
MAKE AHEAD MEXICAN SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING - SIP BITE GO
MEXICAN STEAK STRIPS WITH SALAD AND GUACAMOLE - RECIPE - DIET …
HOW TO MAKE A CHEESY MEXICAN STEAK SALAD - WENDY POLISI
CHIMICHURRI STEAK AND VEGETABLE SALAD - MODERN CRUMB
MEXICAN STEAK AND VEGGIE SALAD | RECIPESTY
You'll also love