SHELBY'S MICROWAVE MEAT LOAF
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, brown sugar, and mustard; stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, minced onion and green pepper, garlic powder, cracker crumbs, salt, and black pepper; mix in the ground beef and half the tomato sauce mixture, stirring until the meat loaf is thoroughly combined. Place the meat mixture into a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Spread the remaining tomato sauce mixture over the meat loaf.
- Cook in microwave oven on High setting until set, the juices run clear, and meat is no longer pink inside, 10 to 15 minutes depending on power of microwave oven. An instant-read meat thermometer, inserted into the center of the loaf, should read 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). Drain any grease from the dish as soon as loaf is cooked; allow to stand, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 147.6 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 29.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 664.7 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
15-MINUTE MEAT LOAF
I combined a few great-tasting meatloaf recipes to create this flavorful 15-minute version, which my husband loves. And because it's made in the microwave, the entree is perfect for busy nights. For an extra boost, I flavor the meatloaf with onion soup mix.-Deb Thompson, Lincoln, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, mustard, bread crumbs, dry soup mix, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into an oval loaf., Place in a shallow 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°; drain. , Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the sugars, vinegar and remaining ketchup; drizzle over meat loaf. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 960mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Easy, tasty meatloaf using the microwave to keep it moist. No hard crust or burnt sauce. It is a staple in our home.
Provided by ExecutiveCook
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands until well mixed.
- Pat into a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Cook in microwave on full power 6 minutes.
- While cooking for the first 6 minutes, combine sauce elements into small bowl and whisk until mixed. At the end of the first 6 minutes pour sauce over the loaf and continue cooking for an additional 5-7 minutes. (For a firmer loaf. decrease tomato sauce to 6 ounces).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 531.5, Fat 28.3, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 168.5, Sodium 1250.9, Carbohydrate 31.1, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 14.6, Protein 37.7
MICROWAVE MUSHROOM MEATLOAF
Spending time in an extended-stay hotel with just a microwave and stovetop for cooking, along with minimal cookware, led me to be a bit creative at mealtime. I was craving meatloaf and came up with this recipe from foods I had on hand leftover from earlier meals. I was pleased with how it turned out considering my limited options. And it wasn't a reheated frozen dinner either!
Provided by jazzncatz
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix ground beef, egg, mushrooms, onion, whole-wheat crackers, and salt together in a bowl. Mold into a ring on a microwave-safe dish. Spread ketchup on top. Cover with parchment paper.
- Cook in the microwave until beef is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain off any fat. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.2 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 157 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 389.8 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
BARBECUE MICROWAVE MEATLOAF
Whip up this microwave meatloaf in less than half an hour! Speedy microwave cooking makes this scrumptious Barbecue Microwave Meatloaf possible.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Reserve 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Mix remaining barbecue sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Shape into loaf in 9-inch square microwavable dish; top with reserved barbecue sauce. Cover loosely with waxed paper.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until done (165°F), turning dish after 7 min. Let stand 5 min. before slicing to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 15 g, Protein 21 g
MICROWAVE MEAT LOAF
Because this meat loaf cooks in the microwave, it's easy to prepare after a day's work. My Whole family finds each succulent slice tasty and nourishing. - Suzanne Ritchot, Ste. Anne Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pat into a 9x5-in. microwave-safe dish. Combine the soy sauce and honey; spread over loaf. Cover and microwave on high for 18-1/2 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°, turning dish a quarter turn every 10 minutes; drain. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY MICROWAVE MEATLOAF
- In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, and mustard. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, onion, cracker crumbs, ground beef, salt, and pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Place meat mixture in glass ring mold, or 2-quart microwave-proof round casserole.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of meat. Cooked, uncovered, on high, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.2, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 168.8, Sodium 919, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 1, Sugar 11.4, Protein 33.5
More about "microwave mushroom meatloaf recipes"
EASY MICROWAVE MEATLOAF - THERE IS GRACE
CREAM OF MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPE! SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, EASY TO …
10 BEST MEATLOAF WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE AN AMAZING MEATLOAF IN THE MICROWAVE IN LESS THAN …
MEATLOAF IN A MUG RECIPE | SINGLE SERVING MICROWAVE MEATLOAF
BEST EVER MEATLOAF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
MICROWAVE MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MUSHROOM MEATLOAF WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY - MUSHROOM COUNCIL
MEAT LOAF WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MICROWAVE MEATLOAF | JUST MICROWAVE IT
10 BEST MEATLOAF WITH CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
ITALIAN MEATLOAF WITH MUSHROOMS - SIP AND FEAST
MICROWAVE ITALIAN MEATLOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPETHING - MICROWAVE MUSHROOM MEATLOAF
EASY MICROWAVE 3-MINUTE MEATLOAF - YOUR LIGHTER SIDE
MICROWAVE MEATLOAF - BURKE'S BACKYARD
MICROWAVE MUSHROOM MEATLOAF - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
MEEMAW’S MUSHROOM MEATLOAF – GOOD ENOUGH FOR COMPANY!
MICROWAVE BASIC MEATLOAF - BIGOVEN
MUSHROOM LENTIL VEGAN MEATLOAF | MY DARLING VEGAN
MICROWAVE MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPES
MICROWAVE MUSHROOM MEATLOAF BEST FAMILY RECIPES
MICROWAVE MEATLOAF RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
MICROWAVE BEEF AND MUSHROOM LOAF - BIGOVEN.COM
MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
MICROWAVE MEATLOAF : 5 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
MICROWAVE MEAT LOAF RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
MIGHTY MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPE | MIGHTY CRICKET
CLASSIC MEATLOAF WITH MUSHROOMS - LISA G COOKS
MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
HEALTHY MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH MUSHROOM GRAVY - TWO KOOKS IN …
WILD TURKEY AND MUSHROOM MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
15-MINUTE MEAT LOAF FEATURING TUPPERWARE MICROPRO® GRILL
MEATLOAF WITH GOLDEN MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST MEATLOAF WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook meatloaf in the microwave?Add 1/2 cup of tomato sauce mixture and stir thoroughly. Place meat mixture in glass ring mold, or 2-quart microwave-proof round casserole. Pour remaining sauce over top of meat. Cooked, uncovered, on high, 12 to 14 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
How to cook mushrooms in a meatloaf?In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, minced mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, eggs, and salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan. Arrange 6 whole mushrooms stem down into meat.
What temperature do you cook meatloaf in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, minced mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, eggs, and salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan.
How do you cook a loaf of bread in the microwave?Pat into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cook in microwave on full power 6 minutes. While cooking for the first 6 minutes, combine sauce elements into small bowl and whisk until mixed. At the end of the first 6 minutes pour sauce over the loaf and continue cooking for an additional 5-7 minutes. (For a firmer loaf. decrease tomato sauce to 6 ounces).