HOW TO MAKE MIMOSAS
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a Champagne flute, pour the orange liqueur, if using, and orange juice.
- Pouring slowly into a tilted glass (as you would beer), top the mimosa with sparkling wine. Garnish with an orange slice. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 7 mg, Sugar 8 g, Fat 0 g, ServingSize 1 cocktail (1 serving), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
- Rinse and chill Champagne flutes in freezer to frost glasses. Pour 2 ounces of orange juice into each flute, about 1/3 of the flute. Fill almost to the rim with Champagne. Top each glass with a splash of orange liqueur and garnish with a curl of orange peel.
- Mix three parts of your favorite sparkling white to one part of your favorite orange juice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 5 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
Mix a classic mimosa cocktail with orange juice and champagne - or use prosecco if you prefer a different sort of bubbly. It's an easy fix when entertaining
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Half-fill each of 6 glasses with champagne, then carefully pour in the orange juice until the glass is full.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Carbohydrate 20 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 20 grams sugar, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.02 milligram of sodium
A standard offering at brunches, Mimosas are as pretty as they are tasty. In this Mimosa recipe, the champagne doesn't overpower the orange juice-especially if the champagne is extra dry. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour champagne into a champagne flute or wine glass. Pour the Triple Sec and orange juice into the glass. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- In tall glass, pour orange juice and champagne. Garnish with orange wedge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 15 mg
Like most mixed drinks, the Mimosa, that brunch staple, is better when the ingredients are of high quality. This doesn't mean you should use that incredible bottle of Champagne you were given as a birthday present, but it does mean you should use a good, dry sparkling wine that tastes delicious without the addition of fruit juice. Cava, which may bring to mind Champagne more than prosecco does, is also substantially lower in price. As to the juice, squeeze it fresh - from whatever sorts of orange citrus you like best - and strain it.
Provided by Rosie Schaap
Yield 1 drink
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour juice into a Champagne flute, top with sparkling wine. Garnish with a sprig of mint if you like. If you're after a stronger drink, add a teaspoon of orange liqueur, after the sparkling wine.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 118, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 6 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams
More about "mimosa recipes"
10 MIMOSA RECIPES FOR A FANTASTIC BRUNCH - THE SPRUCE EATS
Author Lisa SheaPublished 2016-11-28
- The Classic Mimosa. It doesn't get any easier than this! The classic mimosa recipe calls for a bottle of your favorite Champagne, orange juice, and (optional) triple sec.
- Buck's Fizz. The Buck's fizz likely inspired the mimosa. This is another classic cocktail and nearly the same drink, with its simple mix of orange juice and sparkling wine.
- Pineapple Mimosa. The pineapple mimosa offers a few extra layers of flavor for you to enjoy. It begins with a top-shelf pineapple vodka and just a little orange juice.
- Pomegranate Mimosa. It's time for a bright red mimosa and pomegranate juice is the perfect way to get it. This delightfully easy cocktail is one that can add flair to any party, big or small.
- Pomegranate Tequila Sunrise Mimosa. The tequila sunrise is a beautiful drink inside and out. With one small addition, it can become even more amazing and the transformation relies on sparkling wine.
- Bellini. You can take your mimosa in many different ways and use any fruit you like. If you decide to go with peaches, then you have another popular brunch cocktail known as the Bellini.
- Poinsettia. The classic poinsettia is a favorite for holiday parties, but it works year-round and for any occasion. The juice of choice for this cocktail is the popular and easy to find cranberry.
- Christmas Mimosa. All the best flavors of the holidays come together in the Christmas mimosa. This recipe uses both pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice, along with your favorite sparkling wine.
- St. Germain Cocktail. For spring affairs, a light, airy, and floral Champagne cocktail is a perfect fit. The St. Germain cocktail is one of the best recipes for the season and it requires one simple substitution from the Buck's fizz.
- Champagne and Chambord. You will need just two ingredients for this delightfully simple cocktail. Better yet, there's no guesswork because the name Champagne and Chambord says it all!
55+ BEST MIMOSA DRINK RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE PERFECT …
Occupation Commerce EditorAuthor Sienna Livermore
17 MIMOSA RECIPES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR BRUNCH | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST PROSECCO MIMOSA RECIPES | YUMMLY
101 MIMOSA COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY ON A GIRLS' DAY OUT
BEST MIMOSA EGGS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
40 FRUITY MIMOSA RECIPES FOR YOUR BEST BRUNCH EVER
PROSECCO MIMOSA RECIPE - SUGAR AND CHARM
BEST MIMOSA (WITH PROSECCO) – A COUPLE COOKS
21 MIMOSA RECIPES FOR THE BEST BRUNCH EVER - PUREWOW
19 MIMOSA RECIPES PERFECT FOR SPRING - MY SUBURBAN …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MIMOSA: 11 MIMOSA VARIATIONS
41 BEST MIMOSA RECIPES — MIMOSAS FOR BRUNCH
GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA | JULIE BLANNER
HOW TO MAKE A PROSECCO MIMOSA (2-INGREDIENT PROSECCO MIMOSA …
HOW TO MAKE BEST SWEET MIMOSA [VIDEO RECIPE] - SWEET AND …
MIMOSA RECIPE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS FOR BRUNCH
EASY NON ALCOHOLIC MIMOSA – A COUPLE COOKS
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MIMOSA - INSPIRED TASTE
CLASSIC MIMOSA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE AN EASY MIMOSA
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA AT HOME (2-INGREDIENTS)
MIMOSA RECIPES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA | KITCHN
10 MIMOSA RECIPES PERFECT FOR EASTER - SOCIETY19
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE MIMOSA BAR (OR BELLINI) - VINDULGE
THE BEST MIMOSA (RECIPE, TIPS & VARIATIONS!) - COOKIE AND KATE
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA - FOODIECRUSH .COM
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA | WINE ENTHUSIAST
WHAT IS A MIMOSA + HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT BRUNCH COCKTAIL
THE BEST MIMOSA RECIPE - GIMME SOME OVEN
10 MIMOSA RECIPES TO CELEBRATE ANY OCCASION - JENNIFER MAUNE
27 AMAZING MIMOSA RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR BRUNCH
10 BEST FRUIT MIMOSA RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY MIMOSA RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GRAND MARNIER MIMOSAS - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
15+ MUST-TRY MIMOSA RECIPES » SUNNY SWEET DAYS
CLASSIC MIMOSA RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
CLASSIC MIMOSA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
BRUNCH MIMOSA BY THE PITCHER - DIVAS CAN COOK
BEST MIMOSA RECIPE | 2-INGREDIENT, EASY AND SIMPLE COCKTAIL | TWO …
MIMOSA MARGARITA RECIPE – ADVANCED MIXOLOGY
MIMOSA RECIPE (CHAMPAGNE ORANGE COCKTAIL) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
#course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #american #southern-united-states #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #holiday-event #low-fat #cocktails #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #brunch #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love