MAKEOVER MOIST FUDGY BROWNIES
These makeover brownies are still rich and moist and full of the chocolaty goodness of the original recipe. The changes cut the calories by more than a quarter, fat by nearly half and saturated fat and cholesterol by about 60%.-Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugars, baby food, oil, vanilla and chocolate mixture. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to the chocolate mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts. , Spread into a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. ,
THE BEST EVER FUDGE BROWNIES
These brownies are so rich and fudgy and so simple to make. I got the recipe from a recipe group, and have never bought a mix again!
Provided by Tracy Graves
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine on low heat.
- Remove from heat and in same pan, stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla, stir well.
- Add in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chips and nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350 for approx 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Do not over-bake.
FUDGE BROWNIES I
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In 3-quart saucepan over very low heat, melt butter or margarine and chocolate, stirring the mixture constantly. Remove from heat, and stir the sugar into the chocolate. Allow the mixture to cool slightly. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture. Fold in the walnuts. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in oven 30 to 35 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted into center come out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
MOIST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES
Rich brownies! A combination of several recipes I have tried over the years. I love moist, gooey brownies and these are them! I like them topped with my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting. Decadent!
Provided by Lana9831
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set oven on 350.
- Coat 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 glass pan with margarine or butter (or slightly larger for thinner brownies*might have to adjust cooking time*).
- In a saucepan or glass bowl melt margarine.
- Mix in by hand eggs and vanilla, then flour, salt, cocoa and sugar till moistened.
- With mixer on low/med beat just till mixed.
- Don't overbeat.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into prepared pan and level with spatula or spoon.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or test with toothpick.
- I like mine gooey in the middle.
- Cool and frost if desired.
- (Try my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting) Cut into desired servings.
SUPER FUDGE BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the vegetable oil, eggs, egg yolk, applesauce and chocolate syrup until well blended. Stir in the brownie mix and cocoa powder. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top of the brownies appear dry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a 9-inch square baking pan with butter. Line bottom and two sides with a strip of parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the two sides. Butter paper, and set pan aside. In a small bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate in a large heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of gently simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes; remove bowl from pan. Add sugar; mix to combine. Add eggs, and mix to combine. Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened (do not overmix). Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Using paper overhang, lift brownies out of pan; transfer to a rack to cool completely (still on paper). On a cutting board, using a dampened serrated knife, cut into 16 squares.
- Get prepared
- Arrange the oven racks so one is in the center position. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut a piece of parchment paper 8 inches wide and 15 to 16 inches long. Lay the paper in the pan so it travels up and over two of the sides. Spray the paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the batter
- Pour 1 to 2 inches of water into the bottom of a small saucepan and choose a bowl that fits over the saucepan to make a double boiler. Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl; if it is, pour some water out. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Unless you are using chocolate chips, roughly chop the chocolate. Put the butter and chocolate into the bowl of the double boiler and melt them, using a heat-proof rubber spatula to stir and scrape down the sides of the bowl so the chocolate doesn't burn.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and wipe the bottom of the bowl so no water drips. Add the sugar, vanilla, and salt and whisk them in. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk until the batter is shiny and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the flour and stir with a rubber spatula until no flour is visible.
- Bake the brownies
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Use the spatula to smooth out the top of the batter.
- Place the brownies on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, rotating the pan from front to back halfway through the baking. Remove the brownies from the oven and cool on a cooling rack. The tops will appear dry, but the insides will remain fudgy if you poke the center with a toothpick or cake tester. Holding the sides of the parchment paper, lift the brownies out of the pan and place them on a cutting board. Using a large knife, cut the brownies into 16 equal pieces.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
MOIST CRUMBLY FUDGE BROWNIES
- 1. Melt chocolate in a large bowl. 2. Mix in eggs, oil, and flavoring. 3. Gradually mix in baking powder, salt, and sugar while mixing. 4. Gradually sift in flour while mixing. 5. Mix until homogenous (no lumps!). 6. Pour into tin foil lined pan(s). 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. 8. Use foil to remove brownies from pans, and allow to cool before serving.
More about "moist crumbly fudge brownies recipes"
EASY FUDGY BROWNIES - THE SEASONED MOM
2020-10-06 · Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a deep 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish (glass, ceramic or light metal is best for even baking); set aside. In a large …
- Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or in 20-second increments in the microwave, stirring until smooth. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a deep 8-inch or 9-inch square baking dish (glass, ceramic or light metal is best for even baking); set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing to combine really well. Add melted chocolate (make sure that it’s not too hot or the eggs will cook) and mix until combined. Mix in flour and salt. Fold in nuts or chocolate chips (if using).
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until cooked through. Don’t overbake – they will firm up as they cool and stay nice and fudgy!
BROWNIES | FUDGE BROWNIE RECIPE | CHOCOLATE RECIPES
Preheat the oven to 350ºF (325ºF if using a glass baking dish). Melt the chocolate and butter or margarine in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat and stir …
- Melt the chocolate and butter or margarine in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients in order, one at a time (the eggs also go in one at a time). Pour the mixture into a 9"x13" pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not over bake - the center should still have slightly moist crumbs when tested with a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting. (This recipe states that it they are actually even better if they are refrigerated overnight before cutting).
EASY FUDGE BROWNIES - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
2018-02-26 · Instructions. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 13x9 inch pan well. In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and give it a good whisk. Add all the …
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes. When you see the sides are coming off the pan, take it out.
THE BEST EVER BROWNIES (FUDGY, MOIST & CHEWY) | GIMME ...
2015-11-18 · Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan or in the microwave in 30 sec increments while stirring, until the chocolate and butter are fully melted. Remove from heat and add the sugar and stir. Add beaten eggs and vanilla and stir until well combine. Add flour, chocolate …
WALNUT FUDGE BROWNIES | HANDLE THE HEAT
2017-02-15 · Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate for about 45 seconds on high …
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate for about 45 seconds on high power. Stir and continue heating in 20-second bursts, stirring between each burst, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cocoa powder. If still very hot, let cool slightly before adding in the vanilla, eggs, and egg yolk. Stir until very well combined. Add in the flour, cornstarch, and salt and stir until just combined. Fold in the walnuts. Batter will be thick.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE RECIPE |STEP BY STEPS WITH PHOTOS ...
2018-07-08 · Bake on top shelf for 40 minutes until the liquid batter doesn't jiggle upon shaking and your brownie is set. The remaining baking will continue in hot dish and you'll get that soft moist fudgy …
PERFECT SHINY CRUST CLASSIC FUDGE BROWNIES ...
2020-02-16 · Beat in vanilla and salt then stir in warm chocolate mixture until evenly blended. Stir in flour until well incorporated and smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan and use the back of the spatula to …
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on each end and butter the exposed sides.
- In a large bowl over a pot with ½-inch of simmering water, stir together chocolate and butter until completely melted, smooth and glossy.
- Beat eggs with sugar vigorously in a large bowl using a whisk or hand mixer until pale, thick and fluffy. When you lift up the beaters, the egg mixture will form a slowly disappearing ribbon on the surface of the mixture when it falls back into the bowl. It will take a bit more effort to do it by hand, but I really like using a whisk! Beat in vanilla and salt then stir in warm chocolate mixture until evenly blended. Stir in flour until well incorporated and smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan and use the back of the spatula to smooth out the surface.
- Bake for 20-25 minute until slightly puffed and a toothpick inserted someplace between the edge and the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Transfer pan to a wire rack and let cool completely before slicing.
CHOCOLATE LOVERS FUDGY BROWNIES WITH ESPRESSO | THE FRAYED ...
In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, espresso, cocoa powder, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the butter is melted. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla …
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, espresso, cocoa powder, and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the butter is melted.
MOIST AND FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES | FOODELICACY
2021-04-15 · Step 1: Melt butter in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on medium for 30 second intervals until fully melted and quite hot. Alternatively, you could also melt butter in a saucepan on a stove top. Step …
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). Grease and line the base of an 8-inch (20-cm) brownie pan or square cake pan with overhanging baking paper.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a small plate. Microwave at medium or 50% power for 30 second intervals until fully melted and hot. Alternatively, you can melt butter in a saucepan over low heat on a stove top.
- While the butter is still hot, tip in the brown and white sugars and stir vigorously to melt. If using a saucepan, add the sugars to the melted butter and heat until hot, but not bubbling. The mixture should look shiny as you stir. Set aside to cool.
FUDGY MOLASSES BOX BROWNIES - A SEASONED GREETING
2020-02-05 · 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. 2. Prepare the brownie batter as called for on the package with the oil, water, and eggs. Stir to combine. Stir in the 3 tablespoons of molasses. 3. Bake for 33-35 minutes.
ULTRA MOIST FUDGE BROWNIE RECIPE - RAISINGLITTLEPEARLS.COM ...
Mix the dry ingredients first. Beat in the eggs one by one. Mix in melted butter, melted chocolate blocks and vanilla extract until batter is smooth. Bake at 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) for 30 minutes in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES, BEST BROWNIES | JENNY CAN COOK
2017-01-27 · But I do wonder what I’m doing wrong because my brownies tend to crumble regardless of the recipe. Reply to this comment. Jenny. July 20, 2017 at 8:23 pm . I have made these brownies many times. If you follow the recipe exactly, including the size of the pan, they will not crumble. Reply to this comment. Yoli. July 20, 2017 at 10:31 pm. They were delicious anyway! I think I was a little ...
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE (WITH REAL FUDGE PIECES) DESSERT ...
2021-03-21 · Spray a 20cm, 8 inch tin with oil and line with baking paper with overhang. Place butter and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl, microwave in 30 second bursts (took me 1 min 30 sec) until melted. Stir until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla, mix, then add eggs and mix well until smooth and molten. Add flour, cocoa and stir until smooth, stir in ...
See details »
BROWNIES - EASY EGGLESS MOIST CRUMBLY USING WHEAT FLOUR ...
This recipe is makes moist, crumbly brownies that use less refined ingredients and we loved it. Hope you guys love it just as much.Brownies can be fudge-y, ...
See details »
BROWNIES RECIPES | RECIPELAND
Moist, crumbly and Delicious. Before baking, I felt the batter was not too moistened; after baking, it surprised me, the brownies looked great. When it cooled, I cut them into 2... Better Butterscotch Brownies (15) 650 Ultimate Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (71) 3 days ago. 872 Gooey, moist and tons of chocolate flavor! It's such an easy way to make a decadent dessert that has chocolate cake, fudge ...
See details »
COMMON BROWNIE FAILS AND HOW TO FIX THEM - BAKE WITH SWEETSPOT
2021-07-27 · 4. Brownies are too crumbly . Why are my brownies too crumbly – There are several reasons for crumbly brownies – either you over baked the brownie, or underbaked and cut it way too soon and there is less fat and liquid ingredients in the brownie batter. Over baked brownies make it too dry and crumbly. Underbaked brownies, make it crumbly too
See details »
SUPER MOIST BROWNIES RECIPE - TFRECIPES.COM
They are so moist and super quick and easy to make. For best results, use a Dutch processed cocoa. For less cake-like brownies, use all-purpose flour instead of self rising. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by COUNTRYDAYZ. Categories Desserts Cookies Brownie Recipes Nut Brownie Recipes. Time 30m. Yield 12. Number Of Ingredients: 8
See details »
MOIST FUDGE BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
2011-02-01 · Home > Recipes > Candies > Moist Fudge Brownies. Printer-friendly version. MOIST FUDGE BROWNIES : 1/2 c. Land O Lake butter 2 (1 oz.) squares Hershey's unsweetened chocolate 1 c. granulated sugar 2 eggs 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick vanilla 3/4 c. all purpose flour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium size pot melt butter and chocolate over very low heat. Remove from heat. Using a …
See details »
BEST FUDGY KETO BROWNIES (AWARD WINNING RECIPE!) - THE BIG ...
2019-10-10 · In a mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Combine butter with half the chocolate and melt on medium heat until warm and melted. Whisk together until glossy and combined. In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy and the whites and yolks and combined.
See details »
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE | SIMPLE WAY OF MAKING THE ...
The Best Fudgy Brownie Recipe | Simple Way Of Making The Perfect Fudgy BrownieA chocolate brownie is a baked chocolate dessert. The 2 main kinds for brownies...
See details »
MOIST CRUMBLY FUDGE BROWNIES - TFRECIPES.COM
MOIST CRUMBLY FUDGE BROWNIES. Recipe From epicurious.com. Categories Cake Chocolate Dessert Bake Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy. Yield 2 pans. Number Of Ingredients: 8. Ingredients; 3/4 cup flour : 1/4 teaspoon baking powder: 1/4 teaspoon salt: 1 cup granulated sugar: 1/2 cup corn oil: 2 eggs: 2 squares unsweetened chocolate: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond flavoring: Steps: 1. Melt chocolate in ...
See details »