INTENSELY DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
For Chocolate Lovers only. Moist, rich and decadent. Add the walnut only if you desire. So easy to prepare! From Gourmet Magazine.
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with rack in center position.
- Butter and flour 13" x 9" pan.
- In 3 qt heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- Whisk in sugar and vanilla into chocolate/butter combination.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In separate bowl combine Dutch process chocolate powder, flour and salt.
- Combine flour mixture with chocolate/butter and whisk thoroughly.
- Add chopped walnuts if using.
- Spread brownie batter in pan and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
SUPER-MOIST DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
A chocolate lover's dream! The original recipe came from my mother's dearest friend. I modified the recipe to include the candy bars; however, the brownies are delicious without them - decadent with the candy bars! These are very rich, so cut into small squares.
Provided by BeachGirl
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 1 9x13 pan brownies, 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan or spray it with Bakers Joy.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter.
- Cool (see note below).
- Beat the eggs, salt, and sugar until ingredients are light and creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate/butter mixture and the vanilla.
- Add flour and beat until batter is smooth.
- If using optional nuts, fold in now.
- Pour half of batter in pan and spread to cover bottom.
- Break candy bars in half and place over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter on top and spread as evenly as possible.
- Bake 23-35 minutes or until set.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool completely.
- With serrated knife, cut into squares.
- MELTING CHOCOLATE: I place the butter and chocolate in a small glass bowl and sit the bowl on the burner to my drip coffee maker when I first start this recipe.
- It melts the chocolate to perfection, and cleanup is so easy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.8, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 22.7, Sodium 33.3, Carbohydrate 12.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 8.4, Protein 1.7
MOIST & DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Butter and flour a 9 x 9-inch baking pan. Set aside. In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla and let cool slightly. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar on medium high speed until thick and creamy, and sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes. Gently stir in melted chocolate. Stir salt into flour and fold gently into chocolate mixture. Do not over mix. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread to smooth. Bake 20 minutes, then cover with foil. Bake additional 8 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the center comes out clean.
- While the brownies are baking, prepare the frosting. Melt butter and stir in cocoa powder. Mix until well blended. Add warm water and vanilla and whisk in confectioner's sugar, a little at a time, until frosting is smooth and spreadable, but not too thick.
- Remove brownies from oven and let cool slightly in pan. Spread frosting over warm brownies for a hot fudge sauce effect or spread on cooled brownies and refrigerate until firm for brownies that will be served later or packed for travel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.4, Fat 14.7, SaturatedFat 8.7, Cholesterol 104.4, Sodium 90.4, Carbohydrate 58, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 46.7, Protein 3.8
SUPER MOIST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a square 8x8 pan.
- Sift flour with sugar, salt, and cocoa.
- Add Butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Use spoon and beat 100 strokes per minute for 3 minutes by hand or 2 minutes on medium speed with mixer.
- Stir in nuts until evenly mixed through.
- Pour into pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cool and then cut.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2544.3, Fat 141.1, SaturatedFat 68, Cholesterol 667, Sodium 1840.2, Carbohydrate 301.9, Fiber 15.8, Sugar 205, Protein 39.3
DECADENT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
A brownie for chocolate lovers, this will really hit the spot when you're craving something "really chocolatey". This is a true brownie - not a cake brownie and not fudge. I do not recommend subbing out any of the dairy in this dessert, so keep that in mind. It will stay soft for days and has that perfect brownie texture. Side note: the batter will be thicker than you'd expect! That's OK!
Provided by Amber M.
Yield 8 Slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 177 Celsius.).
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg and butter. Whisk until blended smoothly.
- Whisk in white sugar, then add vanilla and baking powder.
- Add cocoa powder, blend thoroughly.
- Mix in flour (SLOWLY) and and then sour cream. Batter will be THICK! This is okay. If you find the batter is not thick or is runny, add 1/4 cup more flour. If you find the batter is getting too thick too fast, don't add the full cup. (If you feel the batter is far too thick you can always add more sour cream and/or some milk!).
- Fold in chocolate pieces. I don't use baking chocolate - I use milk chocolate bars with almonds. Use your favorite brand.
- Grease a 9" round or square baking tin. Pour brownie mix in, smoothing out with your spatula gently until it reaches the sides.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean. For me with a gas oven, that's 25 minutes.
More about "moist decadent dark chocolate brownies recipes"
PERFECT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Dessert, High TeaCalories 377 per serving
- Next, on a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and salted butter. Melt completely. Set this mixture aside to cool a bit
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the brown sugar for 5 mins. The mixture should feel fluffy. Add the coffee powder and continue beating.
- Next, combine with the flour mixture making sure there are no lumps. Add the roughly chopped chocolate chunks to the batter.
DEEP DARK BROWNIES - RECIPE GIRL
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE ORANGE BROWNIES - DISHES & DUST BUNNIES
EASY DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK BROWNIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
THE MOST DECADENT BROWNIE EVER RECIPE - BENNINGTON POTTERS
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE - PRETTY & SMART CO.
LOW-CARB MOIST AND DECADENT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | SOLA
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - COZY PEACH KITCHEN
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE (8 INGREDIENTS)
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE | BEST BROWNIE RECIPE
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES: PERFECTLY GOOEY AND CHEWY - CHOPNOTCH
EASY HOMEMADE BROWNIES (8 PANTRY INGREDIENTS) - CHEW OUT LOUD
BEST HOMEMADE LUSCIOUS DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - JZ EATS
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
SUPER MOIST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
THE BEST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - 12 TOMATOES
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | WHAT'S COOKING
EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - BEST EVER, SUPER FUDGY! | RECIPETIN EATS
DECADENT DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - SCIENTIFICALLY SWEET
THE BEST CHEWY, FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
THE BEST DECADENT AND CRUMBLY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
WORLDS BEST FUDGIEST BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH CRACKLY CRUST - STUDIO BAKED
THE BEST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - WHOLESOMELICIOUS
DEEP-DARK FUDGY BROWNIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SUPER MOIST & FUDGY BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
RECIPE: FROSTED DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
DECADENT DEEP-DISH CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - A TWO DRINK MINIMUM
25 DECADENT CHOCOLATE RECIPES YOU NEED RIGHT NOW - THE SPRUCE …
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
DECADENT BROWNIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST COOKING BROWNIE RECIPES: MOIST & DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE …
DECADENT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH FLUFFY PEANUT BUTTER …
ULTIMATE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
DECADENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES | CANADIAN LIVING
How to make the best brownies with the dark chocolate brownie￼ mix28 views-03:28
Chocolate Brownie | Dark Chocolate Brownie | Choco Brownie | Chocolate Brownie by recipe warehouse418 views-04:32
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE. #chocolatebrownie #brownierecipe - Asha's Kitchen.117 views-04:13
Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe257 views-01:16
The Fudgiest Brownie Recipe Ever | Most Delicious & Moist Brownies #shorts2.5K views-01:00
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make brownies with cocoa powder?These dreamy brownies start by melting chocolate and butter together before whisking in eggs and vanilla. Then just mix in flour and coco powder, and lastly stir in the let’s-pretend-it’s-optional chocolate chunks. Scrape into lined pan and bake!
How to make brownie batter?Once chocolate mixture is cool, whisk in the sugar and vanilla. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined and smooth. In a separate bowl sift together cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Combine flour mixture with chocolate mixture and whisk thoroughly. Spread brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes.
What are the Perfect Dark chocolate brownies?I call them The Perfect Dark Chocolate Brownies as they are perfectly moist, decadent, fudgy and are easy to make. This is the best brownies recipe, homemade and easy to make these brownies are fudgy making it the worlds best brownies Firstly, these are made with pure dark chocolate, these brownies are heavenly
How to make brownies from scratch?To make brownies from scratch all you need to do is: Kick the tires and light the fires and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter in a pot, remove from the heat and stir in the white sugar. Once that is combined, mix in your cocoa. Add in your eggs then add in the vanilla. If you are using chocolate chips instead combined into the mix.