PEANUT BUTTER COCOA FUDGE
"My brother-in-law gave me the recipe for this fast five-ingredient fudge that combines two classic flavors," comments Georgianna Thompson of Boothwyn, Pennsylvania. "It makes a great gift."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 pounds.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in. square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 52mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE
How can you go wrong with Peanut Butter and Chocolate? My mom got this recipe from the church we went to when I was a kid.. brings back lots of memory's.
Provided by darstrst
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and vanilla in saucepan.
- Mix well, bring to boil over low heat.
- Let boil until definite ball forms in cold water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and peanut butter.
- Stir well, pour into pan, cut in squares. Cool.
MOM'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Cook sugar, milk and butter to a soft ball stage.
- Add salt, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Then pour into a 8x8 square baking dish and chill until firm.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Butter one 9x9 inch pan.
- Combine the sugar, evaporated milk and cocoa in saucepan. Stir over high heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Lower heat to medium and continue cooking to a soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter and margarine. Beat by hand until creamy; pour into prepared pan. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 114.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20.7 g, Cholesterol 3.2 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 33.4 mg, Sugar 19.9 g
MY GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Mix together the peanut butter and marshmallow cream in a bowl; set aside. Lightly grease a square glass dish with butter.
- Stir together the sugar and milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat; stirring occasionally, bring to a boil at 234 degrees F (110 degrees C) and then immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter mixture and the vanilla; pour into the prepared dish and allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 11.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 111.1 mg, Sugar 39.9 g
More about "my mothers cocoa peanut butter fudge recipes"
HERSHEY'S OLD FASHIONED COCOA FUDGE - MY COUNTRY TABLE
PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL FUDGE BROWNIES - RACHAEL'S GOOD EATS
HOT COCOA FUDGE RECIPE - THE MOM MAVEN
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
COCOA AND PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FUDGE RECIPE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HERSHEY’S RICH COCOA FUDGE RECIPE FROM THE 70S & 80S
MOM'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
MY FAMOUS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - MY 100 YEAR …
OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - COUNTRYSIDE
MOM'S OLD FASHION CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE | PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE, …
OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE WITH PEANUTS - PUDGE FACTOR
MOM'S EASY FUDGE RECIPE - IT'S FOOLPROOF!
HERSHEYS COCOA FUDGE RECIPE QUESTION - GARDENWEB
HERSHEY'S COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - RECIPESCLUB.NET
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HERSHEY COCOA FUDGE RECIPE WITH PEANUT BUTTER
MOM'S COOKING: EASY TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE AND MORE
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER AND COCOA FUDGE - VEGETARIAN RECIPES
COCOA AND PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - STRONG MOM
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - RECIPES - PAGE 6 | COOKS.COM
MARSHMALLOW FLUFF FUDGE (MOM'S RECIPE) - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - RECIPES - PAGE 5 | COOKS.COM
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - APPLE OF MY EYE
EASY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
OUTRAGEOUS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE WITH M&MS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE | PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE, …
PEANUT BUTTER HOT FUDGE SAUCE RECIPE – MY ROI LIST
ARCHITECTURE OF A MOM: COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | FUDGE, …
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - MARSHA'S BAKING ADDICTION
HERSHEY COCOA FUDGE RECIPE WITH PEANUT BUTTER - KEY MY HEALTH
RECIPES WITH PEANUT BUTTER | TASTE OF HOME
MY MOTHERS COCOA PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BEST RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peanut butter and cocoa butter cookies?Instructions Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add milk and vanilla. Sift sugar, cocoa and salt together. Gradually add sugar mixture to milk mixture stirring until blended. Stir in peanut butter. I try to leave a few streaks of peanut butter showing but you can stir it completely in if you want.
What kind of sugar do you use to make fudge?Hi Charlie, Powdered sugar is the same as confectioner’s sugar or icing sugar. I wouldn’t recommend using regular granulated sugar, it would just make the fudge gritty and not smooth. This is the pretty much the recipe my mom and gram taught me but we do use regular (granulated) sugar. We add the sugar to the butter and heat, melt it together.
How do you make a chocolate cake with milk and sugar?Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More! Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add milk and vanilla. Sift sugar, cocoa and salt together. Gradually add sugar mixture to milk mixture stirring until blended.
How do you make homemade peanut butter squares?Stir in peanut butter. I try to leave a few streaks of peanut butter showing but you can stir it completely in if you want. Press mixture into buttered 8-inch square pan. I line my pan with parchment for easy removal. Cover and chill. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.