- Butter a 9x9 inch dish.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter, milk, vanilla and salt in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring, until smooth. Remove from heat and beat until mixture loses its gloss. Stir in chopped nuts and pour quickly into prepared pan.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.1 calories, Carbohydrate 43.4 g, Cholesterol 15.7 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 92.7 mg, Sugar 40 g
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine evaporated milk, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and nuts until marshmallows are melted. Pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 48.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 0.8 mg, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 22.7 mg, Sugar 8 g
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Combine the chocolate pieces, nuts (if using), butter, and vanilla in a large heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Place the marshmallows, sugar, and evaporated milk in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Continuing to stir, boil for exactly 6 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour the marshmallow mixture into the chocolate mixture; beat constantly until creamy. Quickly pour into the prepared pan or platter, pushing slightly with the back of a wooden spoon to spread the fudge evenly.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into pieces. Serve at room temperature.
BEST EVER NEVER FAIL FUDGE
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Stir over low heat until well blended.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat, being careful not to mistake air bubbles for boiling.
- Then boil slowly stirring constantly, for 5 minutes to soft ball stage on a thermometer 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate,marshmallow creme and vanilla until chocolate is melted.
- Then turn into a buttered 9x9-inch pan to cool.
NEVER FAIL FUDGE
- Butter one 13x9-inch pan or 2 9x9-inch pans.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, marshmallow creme and salt in a 6-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Boil slowly for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into buttered pan.
- Makes about 5 pounds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2056.1, Fat 79.8, SaturatedFat 40.4, Cholesterol 68.5, Sodium 771.3, Carbohydrate 350.9, Fiber 9.7, Sugar 306.4, Protein 14.7
More about "my never ever fail chocolate fudge recipes"
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE - PARADE
Occupation ContributorEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
NEVER FAIL FUDGE - MARSHMALLOW FLUFF
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE | RECIPE CART
RECIPE FOR NEVER FAIL FUDGE - THERESCIPES.INFO
NEVER-FAIL-FUDGE RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES
NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE | YUMMLY ...
PERFECT NEVER FAIL FUDGE RECIPE - AN OLD FASHIONED …
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE - BIGOVEN.COM
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE - CHOCOLATE
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE | RECIPESTY
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE, 1959 – THE FIVE DAYS OF FUDGE VINTAGE ...
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
NEVER FAIL FUDGE - BIGOVEN.COM
NEVER FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - HARBOUR BREEZE HOME
NO SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE WITH MARSHMALLOW FLUFF ...
MY NEVER-EVER-FAIL CHOCOLATE FUDGE | RECIPE | FUDGE ...
NEVER FAIL FUDGE ALLRECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
NEVER-FAIL FUDGE – A MID-CENTURY CHRISTMAS RECIPE RE-RUN ...
NEVER-NEVER EVER-EVER FAIL FUDGE - NUT CANDY RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Never Ever Ever Ever-Ever Fail Fudge?Never-Never Ever-Ever Fail Fudge Recipe | Allrecipes Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge. Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge. Skip to content Top Navigation Explore
How do you make fudge with marshmallows?Never Fail Fudge 1 7½ oz jar Marshmallow Fluff 2 2½ cups sugar 3 ¾ tsp salt 4 ½ stick butter or margarine 5 5 oz evaporated milk 6 ¾ tsp vanilla 7 12 oz (~2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate pieces 8 ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional) More ...
How do you make fudge with evaporated milk?Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge. Evaporated milk and sugar are boiled then combined with marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts in this easy fudge.
What is the best way to make fudge without making it grainy?The only thing I did different from the recipe was I added the marshmallows in first and stirred them until completely melted before adding the chocolate and vanilla. The marshmallows are part of what prevents the sugar from making the fudge grainy. Also, always use a top of the line sugar, such as Domino's brand.