SWEET CORN PUDDING
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with canola spray.
- Whisk together the eggs in a large bowl. Next, add and mix together the Cheddar, cream cheese, heavy cream, breadcrumbs, honey, marjoram and shallots. Add the corn and stir into the mixture. Add the butter and mix together.
- Pour the corn pudding into the baking dish, top with salt and pepper and bake until the pudding just sets, about 45 minutes. Serve immediately.
CREAMED CORN BREAD PUDDING
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-12-inch casserole dish and set aside.
- Spread the cubed bread on a baking sheet and toast until golden, about 8 minutes. Transfer the bread to the prepared casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the celery, leeks and some salt and pepper and cook until softened, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in the creamed corn and sour cream, then lower the heat to medium low. Stir in the eggs 1 at a time.
- Pour the creamed corn mixture over the bread. Bake until puffed and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
GREAT AUNT D.J.'S CORN PUDDING
My Great Aunt D.J. makes this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. She gave it to me 7 years ago when I got married. I felt so lucky. Try it! It will be a staple at your table!
Provided by niccole
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl until well mixed; stir in cream and butter. Gradually stir sugar mixture into egg mixture until smooth; fold in corn until evenly coated. Pour corn mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pudding is lightly browned and set in the middle, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.3 calories, Carbohydrate 36.4 g, Cholesterol 251.5 mg, Fat 38.2 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 22.3 g, Sodium 863.8 mg, Sugar 10.7 g
NANNY ANNIE'S BAKED CORN
My mom, better known as Nanny Annie, makes this dish every holiday. It's a family favorite even for the 'picky' family members! And so easy to prepare! Enjoy...
Provided by Jessica4NYY
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream the eggs, sugar, flour, and salt with hand mixer until well-blended.
- Add 4 cups of whole milk and 4 tbsp melted butter. Mix well.
- Drain the cans of corn and pour into casserole dish.
- Add creamed mixture over corn.
- Bake 45 min to 1 hour until lightly browned and firm in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 613.6, Fat 20, SaturatedFat 9.5, Cholesterol 177.6, Sodium 214.6, Carbohydrate 101.4, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 34.5, Protein 19.7
NANNY'S STEAMED CRANBERRY PUDDING
A steamed pudding with caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. My family says you can't get a dessert this delicious in any restaurant. I make it for all holiday family gatherings.
Provided by PISADL
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, baking soda, 1 cup of white sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir in the milk, egg, and butter until well blended. Toss the cranberries in the remaining 1/4 cup of flour to coat, then fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased round casserole dish with a lid, place the lid on, and then cover again with aluminum foil. Place the dish into a large roaster or stock pot, and fill with 3 to 4 inches of water. Place the lid on the outer pot, and cover with aluminum foil. Turn the heat to medium-high, and steam for 2 hours. Add more water if necessary after the first hour.
- For the sauce, mix together 1/2 cup of white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir occasionally until the mixture comes to a full boil. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Serve slices of the steamed pudding with the brown sugar sauce, and a dollop of whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 544.9 calories, Carbohydrate 83.5 g, Cholesterol 84.2 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 13.3 g, Sodium 291.6 mg, Sugar 53.7 g
BUTTERY CORN PUDDIN'
- Combine corn, flour, sugar, milk, eggs & 1/4 cup of butter in bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole greased with remaining 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or till set.
More about "nannys corn puddin recipes"
NANA'S CORN PUDDING - A HEALTHY-ISH RECIPE BLOG
4.3/5 (4)Total Time 1 hrCategory Side DishCalories 243 per serving
- Put the butter in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Place the casserole dish in the oven to melt the butter.
- once the butter is melted, pour the corn mixture into the casserole and bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes before serving.
GRANDMA'S CORN PUDDIN' - MARTIN'S FAMOUS POTATO ROLLS …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
LINDA EVANS' CORN PUDDING RECIPE - FAMILY SAVVY
RECIPE CORN PUDDING - RECIPES.CAMP
NO ONE CAN RESIST THIS CORN PUDDING! - BAREFEET IN THE …
NANTUCKET CORN PUDDING - A FAMILY FEAST®
5/5 (8)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsServings 6-8
HOW TO MAKE NANA’S FAMOUS CORN PUDDING RECIPE
Cuisine American, SouthernCategory Thanksgiving, Side DishServings 8Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
NANNY'S STEAMED CRANBERRY PUDDING | RECIPE | CRANBERRY PUDDING …
NANNY'S BANANA PUDDING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRANDMA'S SOUTHERN CREAMED CORN PUDDING - 4 SONS 'R' US
CORN PUDDING - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHARLESTON CORN PUDDIN' - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CANDY CORN PUDDING PARFAITS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
RECIPE: JAYNE’S CORN PUDDING - RURAL INTELLIGENCE
INA GARTEN'S CORN PUDDING - HALF-SCRATCHED
40 MIN • EASY CORN PUDDING RECIPE • LOAVES AND DISHES
CORN PUDDING RECIPE - PETITE GOURMETS
HOMEMADE CORN PUDDING (WITHOUT JIFFY MIX!) - CHEF SAVVY
LAURA'S CORN PUDDING RECIPE — BLESS THIS MESS
CORN PUDDING ( GRANNY RECIPE) (SATURDAY) (LEGACY) REQUEST
GRAN'S EASY CORN PUDDING - MUST LOVE HOME
CORN PUDDING - THE PIONEER WOMAN
EASY HOMEMADE CORN PUDDING - SPEND WITH PENNIES
NANTUCKET CORN PUDDING RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CORN PUDDING - 4 INGREDIENT, 4 MINUTE - THE SEASONED MOM
CORN PUDDING - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
GREEN CHILE CORN PUDDING - HOMESICK TEXAN
SAVORY CORN PUDDING | CORN PUDDING RECIPE | EAT THE LOVE
CORN PUDDING - PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE
CORN PUDDING – COOKING WITH NIGELLA
NANNY'S PUDDING (JFK) - BIGOVEN.COM
SAVORY CORN PUDDING - FOOD - NANI'S PIRI PIRI CHICKEN - CHICKEN …
PIN ON NANNY'S RECIPES
CORN PUDDING - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
52 TOP NANNY IDEAS IN 2022 | CORN FRITTER RECIPES, SCENERY, RICE ...
PAULA DEEN CORN PUDDING RECIPE - FOOD14.COM
HOLIDAY BAKED CORN PUDDING | RECIPE | CORN PUDDING RECIPES
CREAMY CORN PUDDING RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make corn pudding?This quick and easy corn pudding makes a great side dish for everything from holiday dinners to everyday weeknight meals. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees fahrenheit. Spray a flat 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add melted butter and sugar. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and cornstarch until smooth.
How do you make the perfect cornbread?Here’s how: Lightly beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar, milk, and melted butter. Add the cornstarch and whisk until fully incorporated. Add corn and creamed corn. Mix well. Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish. Pop it in the oven for one hour at 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
How many eggs are in corn pudding?Corn pudding is creamier and smoother than our traditional corn casserole recipe. It has 5 eggs which gives it a custard-like texture and is thickened with cornstarch.
What to serve with corn pudding?Creamy corn pudding is the perfect side dish to complement the star of your dinner table. Whether it’s turkey, beef, ham, or chicken, this traditional sweet and savory dish will elevate any meal to the next level.