EASY NO-BAKE NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by cecelia26_
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Step 1 Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, grease and set aside. Step 2 In a microwave safe bowl, combine the butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Microwave in 30-second intervals; stirring after each 30-seconds. Step 3 Once the mixture is completely melted and smooth, add the mini marshmallows & Spanish peanuts and stir to combine. Step 4 Pour mixture into prepared 8x8 pan & refrigerate until hardened. Step 5 Once thoroughly cooled & hardened, cut into bars. Step 6 Store in an airtight container for a week or freeze in a sealed container for up to 2 months. Step 7 To double recipe, use a 9x13 & simply double the ingredients (or 10x15 jelly roll pan for thinner bars).
NUT GOODIE BARS
This recipe came to me from my mom-in-law who originally got it from her mom. No one I've met as of yet can resist them, and everyone either asks me for the recipe or to make more just for them.
Provided by Lara H
Yield 1 pan, 36-50 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt together the first 4 ingredients.
- Spread half of the mixture in a 12x16" pan lined with parchment paper or foil and chill to set.
- Mix peanuts into the remaining chocolate mixture and set aside; my dh prefers them plain so I skip this step, but have tried it with crisp rice cereal as well which goes over fabulously too!
- For the filling, mix together the butter, Pudding mix, and evaporated milk; boil for one minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon maple flavoring and 2 pounds of sifted powdered sugar; mix well (a blender works wonderfully here).
- Coo for 15 minutes and then spread filling over chilled first layer and return to refrigerator for 40 minutes or until firm.
- Top with remaining chocolate mixture and chill until firm.
- Cut on the diagonal to form diamonds.
- These are extremely rich so cut into small bars.
- Must be stored in a cool space.
- To make these bars more stable at room temperature, reduce the amount of peanut butter by 1/4 to 1/2 cup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.4, Fat 24.9, SaturatedFat 10, Cholesterol 14.6, Sodium 218.2, Carbohydrate 43.5, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 38, Protein 7.6
NUT GOODIE CANDY BARS
- Melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips with peanut butter.
- Spread half mixture in jellyroll pan.
- To other half, add peanuts; set aside.
- In saucepan combine, butter, pudding and milk. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add powder sugar and flavoring. Beat and then spread over first layer.
- Cool in refrigerator. Spread remainder of chocolate-peanut butter mixture on top. Keep refrigerated. Can be frozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 4.2, Sodium 35.8, Carbohydrate 12.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 11.2, Protein 1.4
NUT GOODY BARS
My mother passed this delicious recipe down to me-we both love to cook. One nice thing about it is that it makes so much you don't need to make a double batch!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips with peanut butter over low heat. Spread half in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan; chill until firm. Stir in peanuts into remaining melted mixture and set aside. Place sugar and vanilla or maple flavoring in a large bowl; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine butter, milk and pudding mix; bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Add to bowl and beat until smooth; spread over chilled layer in pan. Chill until firm. Cover with reserved peanut/chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts :
FUDGE NUT BARS
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Stir in oats. Add creamed mix to dry ingredients. Stir well and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in saucepan. Over low heat, stir in condensed milk, butter and salt. Add walnuts and vanilla. Spread 2/3 of oat mix in 9"x13" pan. Cover with chocolate mix. Dot with remaining oat mix and swirl. (Chocolate will not all be covered.) Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min. until top is browned. Let cool and cut into bars.
MOMMA PAT'S GOODIE BARS
If you're looking for an easy, crowd-pleasing dessert, then you've found it! My mom's Goodie Bars have just about everything but the kitchen sink in them-a graham cracker crust topped with two kinds of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and coconut.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and salt in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the dark chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, pecans and coconut over the crust. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the top, and spread with a spatula to make sure everything is even.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and the middle is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
More about "nut goodie bars recipes"
NUT GOODIE BARS - THE GUNNY SACK
4.4/5 (23)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 220 per serving
- Melt one cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, one cup butterscotch chips and one cup peanut butter in the microwave and mix until combined. Spread in a foil-lined jelly roll pan and place in the fridge to cool and harden.
- Heat butter, vanilla pudding, and evaporated milk in a pot over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until it is thickened into a pudding. Stir in the maple flavoring. Pour the pudding into the heat-proof bowl of a stand mixer. Stir in the powdered sugar one cup at a time. Spread the maple nougat mixture over the cooled chocolate layer.
- Melt the remaining semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Stir in the peanuts and spread over the maple nougat layer.
NUT GOODIE BAR RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SNICKERS CANDY BAR RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
NUT GOODIE BAR RECIPE PEARSON'S - THERESCIPES.INFO
NUT GOODY BARS RECIPE
NUT GOODIE BROWNIES | LINDA'S BEST RECIPES
WEEK 19: RECIPE FROM A LOVED ONE - "GOODIE" BARS
KOWALSKI'S NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
THE BEST NUT GOODIE BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
NUT GOODY BARS | LINDA'S BEST RECIPES
NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE EASY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
5 INGREDIENT NUT BARS RECIPE – HOMEMADE KIND BARS!
NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
NUT GOODIE BAR CANDY - DELICIOUS TABLE
10 BEST HOMEMADE NUT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAPLE NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
HOMEMADE NUT GOODIE CANDY BARS - CHINDEEP
NUT GOODIE BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
NUT GOODIE BARS | KOWALSKI'S MARKETS
NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY NO-BAKE NUT GOODIE BAR RECIPE - RECIPES IN GOOD TASTE
NUT GOODIE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
RECIPE FOR NUT GOODIE BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RECIPE FOR NUT GOODIE BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
NUT GOODIE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
NUT GOODIE FUDGE: THE BEST FUDGE RECIPE - OH MY! SUGAR HIGH
MINI NUT GOODIE BARS - THE GUNNY SACK
EASY NO-BAKE NUT GOODIE BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
PEARSON'S SALTED NUT ROLL RECIPE - VIRULENT EJOURNAL PHOTO GALERY
NUT GOODIE BARS — VINTAGE DISH & TELL
NUT GOODIE | CHOCOLATE, PEANUTS & MAPLE NOUGAT | PEARSON'S CANDY
RECIPE: EASY NO-BAKE NUT GOODIE BARS - RECIPES IN GOOD TASTE
GRANDMA'S NUT GOODIE BARS | NUT GOODIE BARS RECIPE, NUT GOODIE, …
NUT GOODIE BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
NUT GOODY BARS PHOTOS RECIPE
NUT GOODIE BARS - BIGOVEN.COM
You'll also love