Rich butterscotch chips and hearty walnuts make these cookies warm and comforting.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 2 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed in a large bowl until fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and beat to combine.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in the butterscotch chips and walnuts.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop slightly mounded tablespoons of the dough and roll into balls. Arrange the balls about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, position oven racks in the top and bottom thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the cookies until they are set and golden on the bottom, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
BUTTERSCOTCH & CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and white+brown sugars in an other bowl.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat between each one.
- Mix in flour Mixture.
- Make walnut sized cookies and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 375* F.
CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH-CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about three minutes. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined. Add the flour mixture all at once, and beat until just combined. Stir in chips.
- Drop tablespoons of batter onto prepared baking sheets, two inches apart. Bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool on baking sheet, one minute, then transfer cookies to rack to cool slightly. Repeat until all batter has been used.
NUTTY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A little bit of butterscotch morsels, chocolate chip morsels and pecans makes a delightful after school snack or a fun treat for the grandkids! I decided to add a little more to the usual chocolate chip cookies and this was it!
Provided by Janice Ross
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Stir together flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl. In a large mixing bowl beat butter, grandulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add one egg at a time mix well.Gradually add flour to mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake 7-10 minutes depending on your oven.
More about "nutty butterscotch chocolate chip cookies recipes"
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BAKE OR …
Servings 40Total Time 29 minsCategory Chocolate Chip CookiesCalories 137 per serving
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
SALTED CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES - YAY! FOR …
4.5/5 (49)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 123 per serving
- Using a stand (or electric) mixer, at medium speed, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy and well-combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set the mixer to medium speed and slowly add the flour mixture in small batches into the mixing bowl until just combined to form an uniform thick dough, scraping the sides down if necessary. *(see first note)
- Using a spatula, fold in a cup of butterscotch chips, making sure to distribute the chips throughout the dough.
BUTTERSCOTCH AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | A TASTE OF …
5/5 (2)Total Time 17 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Cream together the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until fully combined. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the baking soda in the hot water. Mix into the sugar mixture. Stir in the flour and the salt. Fold in the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Scoop the batter onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | COOKIE RECIPES ...
5/5 (14)Total Time 32 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the melted butter and sugars either by hand or using an electric mixer. Keep mixing on medium high speed until the mixture lightens and thickens (about 3 minutes, see picture in post for reference).
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN COOKIES | TASTY …
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Servings 36Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 27 mins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - …
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 36-38Calories 246 per serving
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat 1 cup butter for 2 minutes until smooth, scraping the sides and bottom a few times in between.Add 1 cup brown sugar and 3/4 cup white sugar.
- Your butter and sugar should be light and fluffy with no chunks of butter.Add 1 cup creamy peanut butter and mix well.Add 2 eggs and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Beat well, scraping sides and bottom.Add 2 cups flour but don't mix it in yet (make sure you spoon and level your flour).
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FAMILY …
4.4/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Cookies
- Cream butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes. Add pudding mix and mix for another minute. Add eggs and vanilla and mix for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix into the batter just until completely mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto prepared cookie sheets. Use cookie sheets lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper or lightly grease the cookie sheets.
CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES - WILD WILD WHISK
4.6/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory Cookies, DessertCalories 276 per serving
- Meanwhile, sift or mix together flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Add the cool butter and sugar in a stand mixer mixing bowl and beat with a paddle attachment on medium speed until fluffy and lighten in color, about 2 minutes.
THE PERFECT BUTTERSCOTCH, CHOCOLATE AND PECAN COOKIES …
4.5/5 (19)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 12Total Time 23 mins
- In the bowl of your mixer add the melted butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract and mix for about 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix until well incorporated.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add the flour mixture, half a cup at a time and mix on slow speed, scraping the sides as needed. Add more flour, a tbsp at a time if mixture is too soft.
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - DINNER, …
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 147 per serving
- Add the butter, sugar and brown sugar to a stand mixer on medium speed with the paddle attachment and cream until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract until fully combined then sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and add it to the stand mixer until just combined.
- Add in the butterscotch and milk chocolate chips until just combined then refrigerate your batter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and using a tablespoon sized scoop, scoop the dough onto your cookie sheets and bake for 8-9 minutes.
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – MILDLY …
Cuisine AmericanCategory CookiesServings 12Total Time 55 mins
BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ULTIMATE BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES - RECIPE BY …
5/5 (4)Total Time 53 minsCategory DessertCalories 291 per serving
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BROMA …
Reviews 4Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
RECIPES WITH BUTTERSCOTCH CHIPS | TASTE OF HOME
NUTTY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE ...
CHEWY PUMPKIN COOKIES WITH BUTTERSCOTCH AND …
NUTTY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SHARE …
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE ON …
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - FRYEROVEN
NUTTY BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make butterscotch cookies?Mix together the flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside. Cream the sugars and butter together, add the vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time. Slowly add the flour mixture. When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips. Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees.
What is the best recipe to make chocolate chip cookies?Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Beat butter and white+brown sugars in an other bowl. Add vanilla. Add eggs and beat between each one. Mix in flour Mixture. Make walnut sized cookies and place on greased cookie sheet.
How to make peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips?A tender, chewy peanut butter cookie is loaded with tons of dark chocolate and butterscotch chips. They are easy to make and a family favorite! In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat 1 cup butter for 2 minutes until smooth, scraping the sides and bottom a few times in between.
How long do you bake butterscotch chips for?When completely mixed, add the butterscotch chips. Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F degrees. “These are my absolute favorite cookie.