BAKED OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS
I wanted an on-the-go oatmeal bar without the artificial ingredients of commercial bars. This is the base for the bars, a recipe easily modified to suit your own tastes.
Provided by Nichole Tews
Categories Breakfast and Brunch
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir egg mixture into oats mixture until well combined; set aside until flavors blend, about 20 minutes. Spread oats mixture into prepared square pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.2 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 270.6 mg, Sugar 12.3 g
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 15- x 10- x 1-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Press in greased pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F.
- for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
NO-BAKE OATMEAL BARS
- Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan with small amount of butter.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat sugar, butter, honey and cinnamon to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in dried fruit. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press mixture in pan with back of wooden spoon. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 55 mg, Sugar 14 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with the rack in the middle position.
- Melt the butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add the brown and white sugars and let cool a bit.
- Add egg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix. Then add the chocolate chips and oats and mix everything up. The dough will be quite stiff.
- With a spatula spread dough evenly into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars when cool.
GRANDMA'S OATMEAL BARS
While I was growing up, I enjoyed my grandma's oatmeal bars every Christmas. This recipe reminds me of her and Christmastime as a child. And now I fix the bars for my family. -Nancy Hawkins, Brookville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, combine dates, water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened and dates are tender, stirring constantly, 7-9 minutes. Remove from heat., In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, vanilla, baking soda, salt and almond extract. Cut in shortening until crumbly. Press half onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Carefully spread with date mixture. , Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over filling; press down gently. Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. If desired, serve with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 79mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line bottom with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides; butter paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, sugars, egg, salt, and cinnamon until smooth. Add flour, oats, and raisins; fold in just until combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan, and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan. Using paper overhang, lift cake onto a work surface; cut into 16 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g
COPYCAT NATURE VALLEY™ OATS 'N HONEY BARS
Ever wonder how Nature Valley™ Oats 'n Honey bars are made? See for yourself with this DIY-version of the classic granola bar that's packed with simple, wholesome ingredients.
Provided by Cindy Rahe
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 8-inch square pan with cooking parchment paper, leaving a few inches of overhang on 2 sides.
- Place 2 cups of the oats in large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup oats to blender or food processor; pulse into a rough flour. Add oat flour to bowl of oats. Add baking soda and salt to bowl of oats; stir.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave coconut oil uncovered on High just until melted. Stir in honey, sugar and vanilla; add to bowl of oats. Stir well to coat oats completely. Spread mixture evenly in pan; press down firmly and evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes. Oats should be golden and smell of honey. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan using parchment overhangs. Cut into 8 rectangles while still warm. Cool completely before wrapping. The bars will firm and crisp up as they cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 100 mg, Sugar 15 g, TransFat 0 g
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE BARS
"I made this dessert for eight ladies who recently stayed at our bed-and-breakfast, and they just raved about it," reports Mary Ann Meredith of Pittsford, Michigan. An oat crust is topped with chocolate and peanut butter, then sprinkled with crushed toffee candy bars.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until and fluffy. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla. Stir in oats; press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. , Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack., In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until blended. Spread over cooled bars. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Chill until set; cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 57mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CRISPY BAKED OATMEAL
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Whisk eggs, oil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until brown sugar is dissolved. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Spoon oat mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.3 calories, Carbohydrate 40.4 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 466.8 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL BARS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: apples, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, flour, old-fashioned oat, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, butter
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 12 bars
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Remove the core and thinly slice apples.
- Place apple slices in a large bowl and gently mix in sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Line a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper and pour ⅔ of the oats mixture in the bottom of the pan, pressing firmly to pack it down to make a crust.
- Pour apples over the crust and spread in an even layer. Pour the remaining oat mixture over the top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Carbohydrate 58 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 21 grams
More about "oatmeal crunch bars recipes"
30 EASY AND TASTY OATMEAL CRUNCHY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - DIET.COM
CRUNCHY OAT BARS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
OATMEAL RAISIN BARS - ERREN'S KITCHEN
4 INGREDIENT HEALTHY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS ... - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
10 BEST QUICK OAT BAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST CRISPY OAT BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE OATMEAL FIG BARS RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CRUNCHY OATMEAL PEANUT BUTTER OATS ‘N HONEY BARS
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL CRUMBLE BARS - JUST SO TASTY
OATMEAL BARS | QUAKER OATS
3 INGREDIENT NO BAKE OATMEAL BARS - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
CRUNCHY OAT AND HONEY GRANOLA BARS — BLESS THIS MESS
WHOLE OAT CRUNCHIES | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - THE GUNNY SACK
CHEWY OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - SWEETLY RAWSWEETLY RAW
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TAKE ALONG OATMEAL BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
EASY OATMEAL BARS (4 INGREDIENTS!) – A COUPLE COOKS
OATMEAL BROWNIE CRUNCH BARS RECIPE - PEG'S HOME COOKING
TROPICAL LIME BARS WITH OATMEAL CRUST RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
OATMEAL CRUNCH BARS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THE BEST OATMEAL COOKIE BARS - BAKER BY NATURE
CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP CRUNCH OATMEAL COOKIES
THE BEST OATMEAL CRANBERRY CRUNCH BARS • THE FRESH COOKY
APPLE CINNAMON OAT CRUNCH BARS - FLAVOR MOSAIC
CHERRY OATMEAL CRUMBLE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
OATMEAL CRUNCH GRANOLA BARS RECIPE FROM CALHOUN BEND MILL
OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS WITH PRUNES - SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
COPYCAT CRUNCHY OATS AND HONEY GRANOLA BARS - MY KITCHEN LITTLE
OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS - FEELGOODFOODIE
OATMEAL MANGO BARS (+ CRUMBLE TOPPING) - AVERIE COOKS
NO-BAKE CHOC CHIP OATMEAL COOKIE BARS | RECIPES | CHEERIOS
CRISPY OATMEAL BARS - COOKIE MADNESS
BLUEBERRY BARS (+ OATMEAL CRUMBLE TOPPING!) - AVERIE COOKS
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #breakfast #desserts #lunch #fruit #oven #easy #kid-friendly #kosher #vegan #vegetarian #cookies-and-brownies #nuts #grains #dietary #gifts #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make oatmeal bars?This is the base for the bars, a recipe easily modified to suit your own tastes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan. Combine oats, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
What is the recipe for oatmeal cookies?Directions. Whisk eggs, oil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until brown sugar is dissolved. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Spoon oat mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown,...
What are homemade oats and honey granola bars?I’ve been hooked on making them myself for the past couple of years. Loaded with oats, honey, vanilla, and a pinch of cinnamon, these homemade oats and honey granola bars are like fresher, more flavorful versions of the store-bought kind and with zero refined sugar (if you opt for coconut sugar).
What to do with crunchy oatmeal?Crunchy and sweet, this oatmeal idea is great sprinkled on a bowl of oatmeal or perfect in a yogurt parfait. For that matter, sprinkle this crunchy oatmeal topping over ice cream and it quickly becomes addicting! Friday is upon us. So let’s make this fast.