CLASSIC COKE FLOAT
- Scoop the ice cream into tall glasses.
- Slowly pour over the Coca-Cola.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1, Calories 315 kcal, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 38 g, UnsaturatedFat 5 g
CLASSIC COKE FLOAT
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream into a tall glass filling about half full.
- Top with cola soda.
- Gently stir in the vanilla.
- Top with a maraschino cherry.
- Serve immediately.
OLD-FASHIONED COKE FLOAT RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by msippigrl
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Fill a glass about 2/3 full of Coca-Cola. Top with 2 scoops ice cream. Stir around a bit to blend slightly. Serve immediately. Slurp, slurp!
OLD FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE
Notes about the recipe: This was one of the cakes entered in the Whirlpool Unique Cake Contest I judged last year, kind of like the Pillsbury Bake Off. It was made by Jacquelyn Smola from Piedmont, OK and it was so fun and festive looking I really wanted to share it with you for a birthday party idea and make it for Gio this year. My absolute favorite drink is a root beer float so it was hard to not give this the first place prize. But there were other judges who kept me from tipping the scale right to root beer. A chocolate cake with toffee topping won first instead and the $10,000 prize, which she donated to Heifer International. And I got a new Whirlpool kitchen out of the deal! I've also had root beer cookies, brought to me by a baking fan in Rochester, New York.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make the Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) cake pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter; then add the sugar and continue mixing until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, sift together the cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, gradually add the water and eggs to the butter mixture until blended. Mix in the root beer extract and vanilla. Alternately add the flour mixture and milk to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake until just set, about 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes, and then invert onto cooling racks to cool completely before frosting.
- Make the Frosting: In a standing mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the confectioners' sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended; then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes. Add the cream and vanilla and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed to reach spreading consistency.
- To decorate the cake: Place 1 cooled cake layer on a cake stand, frost the top surface, and chill for 15 minutes (or freeze 5 minutes). Place the second cake layer on top, inverting it to create a flat top, and push down on it slightly. Frost the sides and top with a thin layer of frosting to hold in any crumbs (called a crumb layer), and chill 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes.
- Apply a second layer of frosting to finish off the cake, swirling the frosting a bit. Place 12 elbow straws in the cake around the top, and place colored streamers around the edge of the cake flowing down to the base.
OLD-FASHIONED COLA CAKE
This is from The Cake Mix Doctor by Anne Byrn which I sent to **Mandy** as part of the 2009 Cookbook Swap. This is a great recipe to carry to a potluck. Especially good with a big glass of milk!
Provided by DeniseBC
Yield 1 cake, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place a rack in the oven and preheat to 350°F Lightly mist a 13"x9" baking pan with vegetable oil spray. Set pan aside.
- Place the cake mix, cocoa powder, melted butter, cola, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more, scraping the sides down again if needed. The batter should look well blended. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing it out with the rubber spatula. Place the pan into the oven.
- Bake the cake until it springs back when lightly pressed with your finger and just starts to pull away from the sides of the pan, 40 to 42 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting. Place the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. As the butter melts, stir in the cocoa powder and cola. Let the mixture come just to a boil, stirring constantly, and then remove it from the heat. Stir in the confectioners' sugar until the frosting is thickened and smooth. Fold in the pecans.
- Pour the frosting over the top of the cake, spreading it out with a rubber spatula so that it reaches the edges of the cake. Cool the cake for 20 minutes before serving.
- Store this cake, covered in aluminum foil, at room temperature for up to 1 week. Or freeze it, wrapped in foil, for up to 6 months. Thaw the cake overnight on the counter before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.9, Fat 16.9, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 45.8, Sodium 256.4, Carbohydrate 51.1, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 42, Protein 3.1
This is a recipe my grandma used to make for us when we were younger every time we went to her house, and we loved it! It is easy to make, and you can play with the flavoring too! Strawberry and vanilla are my favorite, as well adding both flavors into one batch!! :) Hope you enjoy it as much as we have! :)
Provided by Kaydell33
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk the flour and 2 tablespoons of white sugar together in a small bowl until combined; set aside. Whisk together the egg yolks, milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a small saucepan until smooth. Place the saucepan over medium-high heat, and stir constantly. Once the mixture is warm, whisk in the flour mixture, and continue cooking until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes. Whisk constantly as the sauce cooks to keep it from scorching. Once thick, keep warm over low heat.
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl. Gradually add the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites should form a sharp peak that holds its shape. Finally, beat in the remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot sauce over the egg whites, and gently fold together using a rubber scraper until well incorporated. Do not mix vigorously, or the egg whites will deflate. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.8 calories, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 214.6 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 114.1 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
More about "old fashioned coke float recipe 455"
THE BEST OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE RECIPE - BAKING UP …
MARTHA'S OLD-FASHIONED COKE FLOAT - MARTHA STEWART - YOUTUBE
OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE RECIPE - VINTAGE CONFECTIONS
35 NEW WAYS TO MIX AN OLD FASHIONED - FOOD REPUBLIC
OLD-FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT | RECIPESBEER.COM
VIDEO: MARTHA'S OLD-FASHIONED COKE® FLOAT | MARTHA …
OLD FASHIONED COLA FLOAT - FAMILY AROUND THE TABLE
OLD FASHIONED COKE FLOAT - AIMEE BROUSSARD & CO.
OLD-FASHIONED COKE FLOAT | MSIPPIGRL | COPY ME THAT
HOW TO MAKE A COKE FLOAT: CLASSIC RECIPES & TASTY …
AOL VIDEO - SERVING THE BEST VIDEO CONTENT FROM AOL AND AROUND …
2-INGREDIENT COKE FLOAT RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE - A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
OLD-FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT | RECIPESBEER.COM
COKE FLOATS! - MAMA LOVES FOOD
OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE RECIPE RECIPES
ALL-AMERICAN COKE FLOAT FROZEN TREAT - ROCK HILL COCA-COLA
OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL: THE TALE OF THE OLD BUT GOLD
GRANDMA'S OLD FASHIONED FLOAT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COKE VANILLA FLOAT FUDGE - SWEET RECIPEAS
OLD FASHIONED FLOAT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MAKE AN OLD-FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT, AKA BLACK COW ... - CLICK …
ORIGINAL COCA-COLA CAKE RECIPE (THE BEST VINTAGE CAKE EVER)
OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE - JEN AROUND THE WORLD
OLD FASHIONED COKE FLOAT RECIPE! CLASSIC AND YUMMY DRINK ALL YEAR …
BOOZY COFFEE KAHLUA COKE FLOAT - FEAST + WEST
COKE FLOAT RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE COKE FLOAT RECIPE | HOMEMADE …
OLD FASHIONED COCA COLA CAKE | RECIPE CART
THE BEST RETRO COFFEE FLOAT RECIPE - RETRO HOUSEWIFE GOES GREEN
RUM COKE FLOAT - EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES
OLD FASHIONED CHERRY COKE FLOATS - THERUSTICWIFE.COM
OLD FASHIONED COKE CAKE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
OLD-FASHIONED FLOATS: BROWN COWS TO BOSTON COOLERS - KITCHN
COKE ICE CREAM FLOAT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
2-INGREDIENT COKE FLOAT RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME - PINTEREST
COLA OLD FASHIONED | TIPPLEMAN'S
OLD FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT | A SODA FOUNTAIN CLASSIC
OLD FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE RECIPES RECIPES
SKINNY OLD-FASHIONED CREAM SODA FLOAT - CHEMISTRY CACHET
BLACK CHERRY FLOAT SHAKE RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
20 SURPRISING COKE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY - EAT THIS NOT THAT
You'll also love