PORK CHOPS WITH ONIONS
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. , In the drippings, saute onions until tender. Spoon over chops; add broth. Cover and bake at 325° for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove pork chops and onions; keep warm. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving., In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir in pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 433mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED PORK CHOPS IN ONION-SOUR CREAM GRAVY
I make this recipe on cold nights...the gravy is SOOOO good!! I serve it with whipped potatoes and I practically have my family licking the plate.
Provided by PSparx
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chops and move to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Add to pan the flour and onion soup mix. Blend in water. Pour over chops in baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Remove chops from pan to serving dish and then add in the sour cream to the liquid in the pan to make gravy.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with potatoes or noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 482.3, Fat 29.4, SaturatedFat 12.6, Cholesterol 167.2, Sodium 871, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 2.4, Protein 43.3
ONION SOUP PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brown pork chops in a medium skillet over medium heat. In a medium bowl combine the soup mix and rice. Mix together and spread in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Lay browned chops on top of rice. Pour water over all, gently. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until internal temperature of the pork has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.5 calories, Carbohydrate 71.7 g, Cholesterol 64.9 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 33.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 1309 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
EASY CARAMELIZED ONION PORK CHOPS
- Rub chops with 2 teaspoons seasoning salt and 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops on each side. Add the onions and water to the pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn chops over, and add remaining salt and pepper. Cover, and cook until water evaporates and onions turn light to medium brown. Remove chops from pan, and serve with onions on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47.3 calories, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 691.5 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
ONION-DIJON PORK CHOPS
Coated in a flavorful sauce, these chops are cooked to tender perfection. Serve with rice and carrots for a full meal. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove and keep warm., Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH ONION MIX SOUP RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by á-48
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. 3. Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. 4. Drudge chops in flour mixture till well coated. 5. Brown chops 5 minutes on both sides in heated oil. 6. Remove to a basking dish. 7. Combine soup mix with water and stir well; set aside. 8. Add 2-3 tbsp remaining flour mixture to pan drippings, more or less depending on thickness you prefer. 9. Stir and cook preparing a roux for gravy. 10. Add soup mixture to pan and stir till smooth and thickened. If too thick, add water or milk to thin out. Remove from heat. 11. Stir in sour cream and combine. 12. Pour over pork chops. 13. Cover and bake for 1 to 1-1/2 hours till tender.
ONION BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In small bowl, combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip chops in egg, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange in lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.6, Fat 19.7, SaturatedFat 6.5, Cholesterol 183.8, Sodium 904.5, Carbohydrate 12.3, Fiber 1, Sugar 1, Protein 44.6
PORK CHOPS BAKED WITH APPLES AND ONIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat the vegetable oil in a large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Place the pork chops on a plate and set aside.
- Add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add the sherry and the cider and cook, stirring contantly, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pan. Add the apples, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Push the pork chops down into the apple mixture and pour any juices accumulated on the plate over them. Cover with foil and bake until the pork chops are tender and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Uncover and season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Divide among 4 plates and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 467, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 29 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 42 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 404 milligrams, Sugar 20 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "onion baked pork chops recipes"
ONION-BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MOMS WHO THINK
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
ONION BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MOMS WHO THINK
5/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
EASY PORK CHOP AND ONION BAKE - DEEP SOUTH DISH
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
BAKED SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS RECIPE WITH ONION GRAVY
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH ONION GRAVY - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE – COUNTRY STYLE
OVEN BAKED BONE-IN PORK CHOPS - RECIPETEACHER
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH ONIONS AND POTATOES RECIPES
BAKED PORK CHOPS - MAMA LOVES FOOD
BAKED PALEO PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES, ONIONS AND BACON
10 BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH ONION GRAVY RECIPES
OVEN BAKED BONE-IN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - COOKING LSL
PORK CHOPS TOPPED WITH ONIONS, MAYO AND CHEESE
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS | PAULA DEEN
SIMPLE OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - EATING ON A …
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES | RECIPETIN EATS
ONION-BAKED PORK CHOPS - LIPTON KITCHENS
- 1. 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs.
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS (EASY ONE PAN MEAL!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
KETO LOW CARB FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS RECIPE
BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
OVEN-FRIED FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS WITH LIPTON SOUP MIX
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK CHOP AND ONION SOUP MIX RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
LIPTON ONION SOUP PORK CHOPS BAKED - SOUPNATION.NET
BBQ PORK CHOPS - EASY AND ULTRA JUICY!
FRENCH ONION SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS - THE COZY COOK
BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS - EASY RECIPE! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
ONION-BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MSN
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS - I AM HOMESTEADER
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS – JULIA PACHECO
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS - EVERYONE LOVES THIS PORK CHOP RECIPE!
FRENCH'S CRUNCHY ONION PORK CHOP RECIPE | FRENCH'S
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MOM MAKES DINNER
SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS WITH LIPTON ONION SOUP - SOUPNATION.NET
OVEN BRAISED PORK CHOPS (PORK CHOPS RECIPES)
FRENCH ONION SOUP PORK CHOPS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH CARAMELIZED ONION - CHRISTINE'S RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #pork #easy #beginner-cook #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #pork-chops
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook French onion pork chops?French Onion Pork Chops is a creamy French onion flavored pork chop topped with crispy fried onions. This 4 ingredient pork chop recipe is baked in the oven till golden brown. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your 9×13 pan. Next take your sour cream and add the onion soup mix into the container. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
How to cook pork chops in a pan?Brown pork chops on each side. Add the onions and water to the pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes. Step 3 Turn chops over, and add remaining salt and pepper. Cover, and cook until water evaporates and onions turn light to medium brown. Remove chops from pan, and serve with onions on top. I Made It Print Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
How do you cook frozen pork chops in the oven?Preheat oven to 400. In small bowl, combine soup mix and bread crumbs. Dip chops in egg, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Arrange in lightly greased 13 x 9 pan. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until done, turning once. "Quick and easy recipe.
How to cook pork loin chops in a Dutch oven?Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear on both sides, about 3 minutes per side without moving, until browned. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and set aside. Reduce heat to medium-low or medium. Using the same dutch oven, saute the sliced onions for 15-20 minutes, until caramelized.