OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Brush both sides of chicken with dressing; place in pan. In small bowl, stir melted butter, bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese until well blended. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon bread crumb mixture on top of each breast. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (165°F.)
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly, until tender. Stir in both cans of tomatoes, the broth and 3 tablespoons of the basil. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 15 to 18 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Add tomato mixture to pasta; toss to coat.
- Spoon pasta onto serving platter; top with chicken. Garnish with remaining 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fiber 4 g, Protein 49 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1070 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
THE BEST PARMESAN CHICKEN BAKE
This chicken Parmesan is done casserole style (so, no breading or frying!), but still offers up that irresistible combination of tender chicken, crunchy/cheesy coating, and flavorful sauce.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour marinara sauce over chicken. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese and croutons are golden brown and the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 35 minutes to an hour, depending on the shape and thickness of your chicken breasts. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chicken breast should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477 calories, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 100.2 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 40.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 1022.4 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
CHICKEN TENDERS PARMESAN WITH PENNE AND BROCCOLI
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. In another bowl, combine Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip tenders in egg, then in Parmesan mixture; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until golden, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Then top with chicken, remaining sauce, and finally mozzarella. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente, according to package instructions, adding broccoli for final 30 seconds. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain pasta and broccoli, and return to pot. Add oil and remaining Parmesan. Toss, gradually adding some reserved pasta water until pasta is lightly coated. Serve chicken with penne and broccoli.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 700 g, Fat 19 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 67 g
BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chicken breasts, eggs, fresh mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, whole wheat pasta, fresh basil, panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, fresh basil, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, black pepper
Provided by Joey Firoben
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the panko, parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Beat the 2 eggs in a shallow dish. Dredge the chicken in the egg wash, then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
- Transfer the breaded chicken breasts to a greased roasting pan. Top the chicken with 2 small slices of mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-25 min, until the cheese and bread crumbs have turned golden brown and the chicken is cooked through, or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165°F (73°C).
- Serve with whole wheat spaghetti, marinara sauce, and a sprinkle of fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 791 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 32 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 84 grams, Sugar 15 grams
CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the rotini, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Stir together the rotini, chicken, and mozzarella cheese in a large casserole dish. Pour the marinara sauce over the pasta mixture; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is entirely melted, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.7 calories, Carbohydrate 39.4 g, Cholesterol 47.3 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 891.1 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
More about "oven parmesan chicken with penne marinara recipes"
OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA - …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA – …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA RECIPE | READY ...
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PERFECTLY CRISPY CHICKEN PARMESAN ~ RECIPE | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN – QUICK AND EASY RECIPE DEPOT
FODY'S BAKED CHICKEN PARM WITH SPICY MARINARA PENNE
EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE | ITALIAN MARINARA CHICKEN ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN W/PENNE PASTA - JOY IN EVERY SEASON
NO-FAIL, FAST AND EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH PENNE PASTA ...
PARMESAN CHICKEN PASTA WITH MARINARA - CREATE THE MOST ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - QUICK AND DELICIOUS! - THE ...
THE BEST CHEESY CHICKEN PARMIGIANA RECIPE WITH PENNE PASTA
GARLIC CHICKEN & PENNE SPICY MARINARA – BERTOLLI
HOMEMADE CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH PENNE RECIPE - BY BRITTANI ...
THE BEST BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
ONE-PAN BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN AND PENNE - SIMPLY HAPPENINGS
EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH HOMEMADE MARINARA - CHARISSE YU
EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CHICKEN PARMESAN MARINARA BAKE - RECIPES SIMPLE
CLASSIC CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA RECIPE + THE ...
GLUTEN FREE PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA
BEST DAMN OVEN BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN - RECIPETEACHER
PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH MARINARA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
CHICKEN PARMESAN BAKED PENNE - BIGOVEN
CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH MARINARA SAUCE - DAMN FINE DISHES
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPE
CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE WITH EASY MARINARA - THE ANTHONY ...
10 BEST CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH MARINARA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN - LOW CARB YUM
BAKED CHICKEN MARINARA (5 INGREDIENTS) - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHICKEN PARMESAN WITH BASIL MARINARA OVER PENNE | SUNBASKET
EASY PARMESAN CHICKEN - OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE ...
EASY PARMESAN CHICKEN TENDERLOINS | OVEN BAKED CHICKEN ...
BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
OVEN PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH PENNE MARINARA - PINTEREST.CO.UK
EASY BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
You'll also love