OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST
This is a very unique breakfast dish. Good for any holiday breakfast or brunch, it's filled with the fresh taste of blueberries, and covered with a rich blueberry sauce to make it a one of a kind.
Provided by KARAN1946
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over the cream cheese, and top with remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and syrup. Pour over the bread cubes. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the bread cube mixture from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, and continue baking 25 to 30 minutes, until center is firm and surface is lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in the remaining 1 cup blueberries. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, until the blueberries burst. Stir in the butter, and pour over the baked French toast
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.2 calories, Carbohydrate 51.9 g, Cholesterol 279.4 mg, Fat 24.8 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 15.1 g, SaturatedFat 13.3 g, Sodium 451.2 mg, Sugar 33.3 g
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS
These breakfast bars are quick and easy to make. They freeze well and can be made with many combinations of fruits and nuts. Make these and freeze them for a quick breakfast on the go.
Provided by Cheryl Belanger
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Combine whole oats, oat flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir in almond milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Spread mixture into prepared square pan; top with shredded coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden and coconut is brown; about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324.2 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Cholesterol 61.8 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 305.4 mg, Sugar 17.6 g
STREUSEL-TOPPED BLUEBERRY WAFFLE CASSEROLE
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until blended. Place half of the waffle pieces in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over waffles. Layer with blueberries and remaining waffles., In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla and cinnamon until blended; pour over waffles. Refrigerate, covered, overnight., Preheat oven to 350°. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until set and top is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446 calories, Fat 27g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 179mg cholesterol, Sodium 490mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
More about "overnight blueberry waffle breakfast bars recipes"
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BAKE - DASH OF SANITY
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Let waffles sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Cut waffles in half. In a 8x10 baking pan place each waffle half cut side down. There should be two rows of 10 waffle halves.
- In a bowl or large measuring cup combine milk, brown sugar, beaten eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk until well combined. Pour egg mixture over prepared waffles, lightly press down waffles into the egg mixture, so that each part of the waffle gets wet.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator overnight. If in a pinch let it sit for 4 hours, and it still comes out great.
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS - AVERIE COOKS
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 55 minsCategory Bars & BlondiesCalories 422 per serving
- Chop the waffles and add about 60% (5 waffles) to the prepared pan. Reserve remainder; set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, brown sugar, and beat with a handheld electric mixer on medium-high speed until combined and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
BLUEBERRY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FROZEN BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST BARS - BLUEBERRY.ORG
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
WAFFLE BAR WITH BLUEBERRY SYRUP - WILD BLUEBERRIES
OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST WITH SAUSAGE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS | MEAL PREP BREAKFAST | WHOLEFULLY
BLUEBERRY WAFFLES - EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE | MIMI BAKES PHOTOS
HOW TO MAKE A DELICIOUS OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BAKE
WILD BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT WAFFLE BAKE - KISS IN THE KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE BY ...
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS | FAVOREATS
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS - MASTERCOOK
BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST BARS - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
24 BEST BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS - HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE
BAKED OVERNIGHT OATMEAL BARS RECIPE - THE REBEL CHICK
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS | RECIPE | BLUEBERRY …
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS - LIL MOO CREATIONS
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS | RECIPE | BREAKFAST …
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY GRANOLA RYE WAFFLES - BAKED
BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS RECIPE - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAKFAST BARS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
17 OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST RECIPES SO YOU CAN SLEEP IN
OVERNIGHT BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE ~ HEY MOM! WHAT'S COOKING?
MIH RECIPE BLOG: OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BAKE | BLUEBERRY …
THE BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE BARS - DELIGHTFUL E MADE
BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST BAKE - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE CASSEROLE - WHAT MOLLY MADE
BLUEBERRY & GRANOLA OVERNIGHT OATS - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
25+ BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST RECIPES | EATINGWELL
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
MIH RECIPE BLOG: OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BAKE
OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST BARS RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS | RECIPE | BREAKFAST BARS ...
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BAKE - YAHOO!
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK WAFFLES - THE KITCHEN MCCABE
EASY BLENDER “OVERNIGHT” PANCAKES OR WAFFLES - COOKING GOD'S WAY
OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY WAFFLE BREAKFAST BARS - AVERIE COOKS | RECIPE ...
BREAKFAST (311) - PRICESMARTFOODS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is overnight Blueberry French toast?Overnight Blueberry French Toast | Allrecipes This is a very unique breakfast dish. Good for any holiday breakfast or brunch, it's filled with the fresh taste of blueberries, and covered with a rich blueberry sauce to make it a one of a kind.
What is a blueberry brunch?This is a very unique breakfast dish. Good for any holiday breakfast or brunch, it's filled with the fresh taste of blueberries, and covered with a rich blueberry sauce to make it a one of a kind. Skip to content Top Navigation Explore AllrecipesAllrecipes Search Profile Menu Join Now Join Now Account Join Now Newsletters
How do you make a blueberry and cream cheese sandwich?Step 1 Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over the cream cheese, and top with remaining bread cubes. Advertisement
What are the ingredients in a blueberry muffin recipe?Ingredients 1 12 slices day-old bread, cut into 1-inch cubes 2 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes 3 1 cup fresh blueberries 4 12 eggs, beaten 5 2 cups milk 6 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 7 ⅓ cup maple syrup 8 1 cup white sugar 9 2 tablespoons cornstarch 10 1 cup water 11 1 cup fresh blueberries 12 1 tablespoon butter More ...