PAN-ROASTED PORK CHOPS
I start these pork chops on the stove top in my cast iron skillet and then place them in the oven to finish cooking. I think the recipe is an adaptation of a BH&G's recipe.
Provided by Deely
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat skillet over med.-high heat until hot.
- Add oil; heat until hot.
- Rub chops generously with seasoning mixture.
- Add seasoned pork to hot oil; cook 2 minutes or until brown on one side.
- Turn pork chops; place skillet in oven and bake 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- *Tip: You'll have extra rub, which will make this a really quick meal the next time you make this recipe.
PAN ROASTED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and Essence. Add pork chops to skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven for 10 minutes or until pork chops are cooked to 150 degrees F. Serve with sauteed cabbage.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch, published by William Morrow, 1993.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add bacon and cook until fat is rendered. Add shallots and cabbage and cook until wilted. Add the sherry and heat through.
PERFECT SIMPLE ROASTED PORK CHOPS
Don't let the simplicity of this recipe fool you. Served with a salad and a fast side dish, these pork chops are perfect for a busy weeknight, and my children love it.
Provided by Rhonda Elaine
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pork Pork Chop Recipes Baked
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chops on all sides with thyme, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a pork chop reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 20 minutes. Tent aluminum foil over the chops and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Carbohydrate 1.4 g, Cholesterol 58.9 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 73.9 mg
PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS
This is a good recipe for a quick pork chop dinner. It is simple yet still delicious. My family loves this recipe with roasted garlic potatoe bites and veggies.
Provided by HappyVal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Marinade chops in oil and vinegar (for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours).
- Season chops and heat a black iron skillet or shallow fry pan.
- (Medium/High heat) When pan is hot sear chops (do not turn for 3 minutes) then flip and sear other side.
- (searing will seal in the juices so chops will not dry out).
- As soon as chops are done remove them and put butter and onions into pan.
- Cook till onions are done to desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.1, Fat 29.3, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 131.6, Sodium 118.7, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 3.4, Protein 40.4
PAN-SEARED, OVEN-ROASTED THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. In gallon-sized zipper-lock plastic bag, dissolve sugar and salt in 2 cups hot water. Add garlic, bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, and 4 cups cold water; cool mixture to room temperature. Add pork chops, then seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible; refrigerate until fully seasoned, about 1 hour, turning bag once. Remove chops from brine and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- 2. Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position, place shallow roasting pan or jelly-roll pan on oven rack, and heat oven to 450 degrees. When oven reaches 450 degrees, heat oil in 12-inch heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat until shimmering but not smoking, about 2 minutes. Place chops in skillet; cook until well-browned and nice crust has formed on surface, about 2 minutes. Turn chops over with tongs; cook until well-browned and a nice crust has formed on second side, about 2 minutes longer. Using tongs, transfer chops to preheated pan in oven. Roast until instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each chop registers 125-127 degrees, 8 to 10 minutes, turning chops over once halfway through cooking time. Transfer each chop to platter; cover loosely with foil (be sure not to wrap foil tightly around meat), and let rest about 5 minutes. (Check internal temperature; it should register about 145 degrees).
- 3. Transfer the browned chops to a preheated baking sheet. To check internal temperatures, insert an instant-read thermometer into the center of the chop from the side.
More about "pan seared oven roasted thick cut pork chops recipes"
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED PORK CHOPS - 101 COOKING FOR …
4.3/5 (277)Total Time 23 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 225 per serving
- Use the pork chop of your choice. If there is a fat rim over 1/2 inch then trim it down. Then notch the fat through to prevent cupping.
- If brining, mix brine in 1 gallon freezer bag (the water, salt and brown sugar) place bag in bowl, submerge chops and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Then lightly rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400° convection or 425° conventional oven. Pat dry the chops with a paper towel. Salt (only if not brined) and pepper to taste.
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - 101 …
4.4/5 (159)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 701 per serving
- Allow pork chops to rest at room temperature for 30-60 minutes. Preheat oven to 375° convection or 400° conventional.
- These center cut chops are 1 1/2 inches thick and weigh 12 oz each. If there is a fat ring, trim it to 1/2 inch thick and slice it at about 1-inch intervals.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. When shimmering add the seasoned pork chops.
PAN-SEARED, OVEN-ROASTED THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS - COOK'S …
4.5/5 (2)Category Main CoursesServings 4
PERFECT THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
PAN-SEARED, OVEN-ROASTED THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS
PERFECT PAN-SEARED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
OVEN-ROASTED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PAN-SEARED, OVEN ROASTED, THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS
PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS WITH GRAVY - JO COOKS
10 BEST THICK CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
PERFECT PAN SEARED PORK CHOP - KENT ROLLINS
THICK CUT BONE-IN PORK CHOPS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
BOBBY’S SPECIAL SEARED AND BAKED THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS
BEST PAN TO OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FEARLESS …
OVEN ROASTED THICK PORK CHOP - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS RECIPE (CAST IRON SKILLET) - WHOLESOME YUM
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED PORK CHOPS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS (NO FLOUR OR BREADING) - THE KITCHEN GIRL
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED PORK CHOPS - RECIPE CART
EASY RECIPE: DELICIOUS PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS - THE KITCHEN …
BERKSHIRE PORK CHOPS PAN SEARED - LOW CARB YUM
PERFECT PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS - I'D RATHER BE A CHEF
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED THICK PORK CHOPS FROM 101 COOKING FOR …
JUICY OVEN-BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH GARLIC, LEMON, AND HERBS
QUICK THICK-CUT PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS - GIRL CARNIVORE
JUICY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS - INSPIRED TASTE
ONE INCH PORK CHOPS BAKED - THERESCIPES.INFO
CAST IRON PORK CHOPS (PERFECTLY SEARED PORK CHOPS ... - BAKE IT …
PERFECT THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - FOOD NEWS
PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS - COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
PAN SEARED THICK CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPES
EASY PAN-SEARED PORK CHOPS - WHATSINTHEPAN
3 WAYS TO BAKE THICK PORK CHOPS - WIKIHOW
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED PORK CHOPS - PINTEREST
TENDER PAN-SEARED PORK CHOPS | HOW-TO BRINE - BUTTER N THYME
PAN-SEARED, OVEN-ROASTED, THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS OR HAM STEAKS
THICK CUT PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND CREAM
MARINATED BAKED PORK CHOPS (JUICY & FLAVORFUL) | CRAFT BEERING
THICK CUT PORK CHOPS OVEN - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
JUICY PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS (WITH EASY BRINE!)- FED & FIT
PAN SEARED OVEN ROASTED THICK CUT PORK CHOPS - RECIPE CART
LOGIN - AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN | EPISODES, RECIPES & REVIEWS
PAN-SEARED THICK-CUT PORK CHOPS | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love