PARMESAN-BAKED MASHED POTATOES
Here's a family favorite for Christmas Day dinner. Whether I'm serving a main course of ham or turkey, everyone wants a big scoop of Parmesan mashed potatoes alongside.-Rosemary Janz, Concord, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender., Drain; return to pan. Mash potatoes, gradually adding sour cream, egg whites and butter. Stir in parsley, green onions, salt, pepper and nutmeg., Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 21g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 657mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
These are a great addition to Christmas dinner, and perfect for Boxing Day bubble and squeak... if you have any left over
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Place the potatoes into a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 mins exactly. Drain well and toss in a little of the oil to coat.
- Stir the flour, parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together in a dish with a small pinch of salt and toss the potatoes in the mix until evenly coated. Heat a good layer of oil in a shallow, non-stick roasting tray on a hob or in the oven, then carefully add the potatoes to the tray. Turn the potatoes to coat them in the oil and roast for 40 mins, turning once. If they feel like they are sticking to the pan, don't move them, just leave them for the full time. Roast until golden brown and crisp, and serve straight away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, Sodium 0.36 milligram of sodium
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATOES
- Mince garlic and combine with melted butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to potato mixture and toss well.
- Turn potatoes out onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning 2 to 3 times while baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 341, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 11.3, Cholesterol 48, Sodium 338.7, Carbohydrate 37.2, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 2, Protein 8.1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bag combine Parmesan cheese, flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Pour butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Stir in potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.7 calories, Carbohydrate 38.7 g, Cholesterol 32 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 528.5 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES
Watch our video to learn how to cook Crispy Parmesan Baked Potatoes with just four ingredients! The kids will love this Parmesan baked potato side dish.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine cheese and garlic powder in shallow dish.
- Dip cut-sides of potatoes in butter, then in cheese mixture. Place, cheese sides down, on baking sheet; drizzle with any remaining butter.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
BAKED MASHED POTATOES WITH PARMESAN CHEESE AND BREAD CRUMBS
Make Giada De Laurentiis' Baked Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Cheese and Bread Crumbs recipe from Food Network for a Thanksgiving side with a golden crust.
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until they are very tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; return the potatoes to the same pot and mash well. Mix in the milk and melted butter. Mix in the mozzarella and 3/4 cup of the Parmesan. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan in a small bowl to blend. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the mashed potatoes. Recipe can be prepared up to this point 6 hours ahead of time; cover and chill.
- Bake, uncovered, until the topping is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
PARMESAN BAKED POTATO HALVES
Super easy side dish you can prep and toss in the oven while you get on with the rest of the meal. found on the Family Favorite Recipes blog.
Provided by Pinay0618
Categories Low Protein
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour into a 9x13 inch pan and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Generously sprinkle parmesan cheese and lightly sprinkle garlic powder and any other desired seasonings all over the butter.
- Place potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve on a plate with a side of sour cream for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.7, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 77.7, Carbohydrate 29.7, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 1.3, Protein 3.5
PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES
It always amazed me that this simple recipe could make potatoes taste so good. Mom liked to make them for Easter because they were more special than ordinary baked potatoes. -Ruth Seitz, Columbus Junction, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Pour butter into a 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over butter. Place potatoes with cut sides down over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Fat 9g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
OVEN ROASTED PARMESAN POTATOES
I have tried a lot of good roasted potato recipes, but I keep coming back to this one. I've never found one I like better! These are crispy on the outside, and soft and creamy on the inside.
Provided by bellepepper
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan or cast iron skillet with cooking spray; pour in about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to coat the bottom.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Blot the cut-side of potatoes with a paper towel to remove any moisture. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; toss until potatoes are lightly coated. Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese mixture; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn potatoes to cut-side up; continue baking until golden and crispy, about 15 to 20 more minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.4 calories, Carbohydrate 24.9 g, Cholesterol 5.7 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 233.6 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "parmesan baked potatoes recipes"
ITALIAN PARMESAN ROASTED POTATOES - JO COOKS
4.6/5 (46)Calories 293 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Preheat oven and prepare baking sheets: Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Prepare potatoes: Cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes. I did not peel them, but feel free to peel them if you prefer. If you don't peel them, make sure you wash and scrub them.
- Prepare seasoning: In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Toss everything together: Toss the potatoes with olive oil in a large bowl. Add the Parmesan mixture over the potatoes and toss well, making sure each potato is coated with the mixture.
PARMESAN GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES - THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.5/5 (4)Calories 186 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano. Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet. Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
CRISPY ROASTED PARMESAN POTATOES - RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (65)Total Time 45 minsCategory SideCalories 219 per serving
- Use a spoon to scatter the Parmesan Mixture over the base. Spread as evenly as you can. Once sprinkled, do not touch - don't try to spread it.
PARMESAN BAKED POTATO HALVES - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
4.8/5 (12)Calories 204 per servingCategory Side Dish
EASY CRISPY PARMESAN GARLIC ROASTED BABY POTATOES
PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES (BAKED) - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory Side DishCalories 285 per serving
- Bring potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until very tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 - 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 30 - 60 seconds to remove harsh bite, set aside.
CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
4.9/5 (47)Total Time 45 minsCategory PotatoCalories 210 per serving
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a 5 by 9 glass baking dish. Adjust size and amount of ingredients to fit your needs.
- Spread the butter over the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of coarse salt with 1/4 tsp each of granular garlic and pepper). Sprinkle 1/2 cup of grated parmesan on top.
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED SWEET POTATOES - STAY SNATCHED
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 135 per serving
- Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, paprika, chives, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a Ziploc bag and shake well.
MINI PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Appetizer, Appetizers
- Wash and pat dry potatoes, then slice each potato in half and place in a large bowl combined with oil. Stir to coat.
- Using a gallon size baggie, add grated Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, pepper and seasoning. Seal and shake to mix.
PARMESAN CREAMED POTATOES - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
Ratings 20Calories 504 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 13x9-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, 3 cups cream, baking soda, 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
PARMESAN ROASTED BABY POTATOES - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
Calories 279 per serving
POTATO BAKE WITH GARLIC AND PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPE
3.9/5 (28)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Side DishCalories 201 per serving
PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory Side DishCalories 235 per serving
CRISPY PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
17 PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES IDEAS IN 2021 | RECIPES ...
PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES RECIPE
BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #oven #easy #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make baked potatoes with Parmesan cheese?The kids will love this Parmesan baked potato side dish. Heat oven to 400ºF. Combine cheese and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip cut-sides of potatoes in butter, then in cheese mixture. Place, cheese sides down, on baking sheet; drizzle with any remaining butter.
What is the best way to make a baked potato?In a bag combine Parmesan cheese, flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat. Pour butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Stir in potatoes.
How to bake sweet potatoes with Parmesan mixture?Instructions Preheat oven to 200C/400F. Mix Parmesan Mixture in a bowl. Drizzle oil in 22 x 33cm / 9 x 13" glass baking dish (Note 2). Use a spoon to scatter the Parmesan Mixture over the base. Place potatoes cut side down, pressing firmly. Optional: drizzle top of potatoes with a touch of oil or spray with oil, then sprinkle with salt.
How long to bake potatoes in the oven at 400?Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a bowl. Blot the cut-side of potatoes with a paper towel to remove any moisture. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.