The parmesan crust on this tilapia is a game-changer.
Categories tilapia recipe how to cook tilapia fish dinner parmesan crusted fish best tilapia recipe
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a plate or shallow baking dish, toss tilapia in lemon juice. On a second plate, whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan, and parsley and season with salt. Coat tilapia in bread crumbs and transfer to a baking dish.
- Scatter garlic over fillets, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until tilapia flakes with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Squeeze with lemon and serve over rice with lemon wedges.
You won't have to fish for compliments when this is the catch of the day! Christi McElroy - Neenah, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, combine the crackers, cheese and salt. Dip fillets in the flour, then egg, then cracker mixture; turn until coated., In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287 calories, Fat 13g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 125mg cholesterol, Sodium 440mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 31g protein.
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA
Fast, Easy and Healthy! This recipe is for 2, but I have easily doubled it for more. This bakes so quickly that I often make a bunch of these fillets and eat them leftover for lunches.
Provided by MommyMakes
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Thaw and wash tilapia fillets if frozen. Pat dry on paper towels.
- Combine crumbs, parmesan, italian seasoning and garlic powder on a plate, mixing well.
- On a different plate, pour 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Working 1 at a time, place a fillet on the plate in the lemon juice, sprinkle with desired amount of kosher salt (be careful about how much salt is in your parmesan, crumbs, and other seasonings), black pepper, and garlic powder. Turn the fillet over in the lemon juice and sprinkle seasoning on the other side.
- Dredge fillet in the parmesan mixture patting it all over to coat.
- Place in an oiled baking dish, repeat with remaining fillets.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice over fillets and drizzle or spray them lightly with olive oil.
- Bake at 425ºF for about 20 minutes or until they easily flake with a fork and edges are browning (you can sprinkle some more parmesan on top if desired). You can also bake these faster at 450ºF.
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA FILLETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.8 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 54.2 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 28.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 280.1 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
ALMOND AND PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA
Flavorful recipe for this farm-raised fish that is easy and done in minutes! The fish is broiled with a creamy cheese coating for an impressive flavor and texture. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
Provided by Melissa franz
Categories Seafood Fish Tilapia
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a broiling pan with aluminum foil or spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, garlic, buttery spread, almonds, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, basil, black pepper, onion powder, and celery salt together in a bowl.
- Arrange tilapia fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip fillets, cover pan with aluminum foil, and broil for 2 to 3 more minutes. Remove aluminum foil and cover fillets with Parmesan cheese mixture. Broil in the oven until fish flakes easily with a fork and topping is browned, about 2 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 343.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.6 g, Cholesterol 54.3 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 566.9 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
EASY PARMESAN-CRUSTED TILAPIA
Cook this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia, a winner on so many counts. This Easy Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia is quick, tasty and takes just four ingredients.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Place fish in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Mix cheese and pepper until blended.
- Spread fish with mayo; sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA (OLIVE GARDEN COPYCAT)
I am always looking for ways to get lean meat and fish into my family's diet. I tried this and everyone including my two year old gobbled it up!
Provided by Cook4_6
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- To make Tilapia Crusting Mixture:
- Using a spoon, thoroughly mix all ingredients specified for crusting in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Italian Vegetables:
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and other ingredients specified for vege mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place onto a baking sheet, forming a single layer. Set aside until ready for baking with tilapia.
- Assembling Parmesan Crusted Tilapia:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place Tilapia fillets in a non-stick, shallow, baking pan.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce onto each tilapia fillet. Use bottom of spoon to evenly coat top of fish.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of prepared tilapia crusting mixture onto each piece and firmly pat breading evenly over Alfredo sauce. Place pan of tilapia on top rack and at the same time, place baking sheet with vegetables on the center rack, in the oven. After approximately 15 minutes, or when the internal temperature of fish reaches 150 degrees F, remove fish from oven and transfer onto a large platter.
- The vegetables should bake for an additional five minutes, or until tender, and remove from oven.
- Toss the vegetables with angel hair pasta (and extra Alfredo sauce if you like)and place around fish.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625, Fat 24.4, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 96.2, Sodium 1726.4, Carbohydrate 53.6, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 10.7, Protein 49.3
I love that simple Parmesan cheese brings such richness to an otherwise mild-tasting fish. It's one dish where leftovers are never a problem! -Tracy Locken, Gillette, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients. Arrange fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread cheese mixture over fish., Broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating pan halfway for more even browning. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 381mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein.
More about "parmesan crusted tilapia fillets recipes"
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS! - JULIE'S …
5/5 (63)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 472 per serving
- Mix butter, Panko and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Lay Tilapia fillets on cookie sheet. Top with Parmesan mixture.
BROILED TILAPIA PARMESAN FOR TWO - ZONA COOKS
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - RECIPE DIARIES
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - HOME COOKING MEMORIES
5-INGREDIENT PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - THE SEASONED MOM
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE (STEP BY STEP+ VIDEO)
PARMESAN HERB TILAPIA - SUM OF YUM
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE (BAKED LEMON PEPPER …
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - TASTE AND TELL
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IT IN 7 SIMPLE STEPS
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PANKO CRUSTED WHITE FISH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRUSTED PARMESAN TILAPIA - COOL BEAN COOKING
CRUSTED FISH RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE - TASTINGTABLE.COM
CRISPY PARMESAN TILAPIA - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
PARMESAN-CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA FILLETS - TILAPIA
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE (BROILED IN 10 MIN!) - SPEND WITH …
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA UNDER 30 MINS - NAIVE COOK COOKS
AIR FRYER PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA FILLETS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
HOW TO: QUICKIE MEAL - PARMESAN BAKED TILAPIA - HOW TO EAT
EASY PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - IMMACULATE BITES
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPES
CRISPY PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - HALF LEMONS
PARMESAN-CRUSTED TILAPIA - THE COOKIE ROOKIE | KITCHN
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA (GLUTEN FREE!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
EASY BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE WITH MAYO - 4 …
PARMESAN CRUSTED AIR FRYER TILAPIA (+VIDEO) - SEEKING GOOD EATS
RECIPE FOR PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - MONEYWISE MOMS
PARMESAN AND HERB CRUSTED BAKED TILAPIA - DAD WITH A PAN
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA RECIPE - MAKEBETTERFOOD.COM
PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA - JENNIFER COOKS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love