PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚F).
- In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Stir until fully coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and bake for an additional 10.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 6 grams
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Side Roast Vegetarian High Fiber Parmesan Cauliflower Winter Healthy Low Cholesterol Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Cheese Week
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut 1 head cauliflower into florets; toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with 1 sliced medium onion, 4 thyme sprigs, 4 unpeeled garlic cloves, and 3 tablespoons olive oil; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Cut leaves and bottom core off cauliflower. Place in a shallow microwave-safe baking dish and add about 1 inch of water.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl. Spread onto the cauliflower.
- Bake cauliflower in the preheated oven until tender and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.1 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Cholesterol 6.7 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 137.8 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Change the minds of veggie-phobes with our Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is so cheesy everyone will want to eat their veggies.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Vegetable Recipes
Yield 12 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut leaves and bottom core off cauliflower. Place in shallow microwaveable baking dish. Add water.
- Microwave on HIGH 8 min.; drain.
- Mix mayo, cheese and garlic until blended; spread onto cauliflower.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is tender and golden brown. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 140 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, mixed herbs, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil; toss until well coated. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Cholesterol 8.8 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 777.9 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the outer green leaves from the cauliflower and cut the head into florets, discarding the stems. Place the florets on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing once, until the cauliflower is tender and starts to brown. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and Gruyere and bake for 1 to 2 more minutes, just until the cheese melts. Season to taste and serve hot or warm.
More about "parmesan roasted cauliflower recipes"
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - CRUNCHY ...
Ratings 65Calories 247 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Remove all leaves from cauliflower head. Cut cauliflower into florets, all roughly the same size. You can slice the large florets in half, if needed.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (1)Total Time 34 minsServings 4Calories 111 per serving
- Place florets on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss until evenly coated. Cook for 20 minutes, remove from oven, toss, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
5/5 (404)Calories 172 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Place the cauliflower florets in a rimmed baking dish large enough to accommodate them in a single layer, such as a 9 X 13 rectangular baking dish.
ROASTED PARMESAN CRUSTED CAULIFLOWER | RECIPETIN EATS
4.7/5 (29)Total Time 35 minsCategory SideCalories 153 per serving
- Break cauliflower into large florets. Cut very large florets into 1.5cm / 3/5" thick slices, and the medium florets in half. You want a large flat surface area on each piece for the crust to adhere to.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - SLENDER KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 102 per serving
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil. Toss the cauliflower, onions, and garlic with the olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Spread out on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes, shaking the pan 1-2 times during cooking. Open adn sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes until browned and cooked through.
PARMESAN-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
3.5/5 (42)Total Time 52 minsServings 6Calories 175 per serving
PARMESAN-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
3.8/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4
PARMESAN-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 96Calories 118 per servingCategory Side Dish
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - I WASH YOU DRY
5/5 (49)Calories 190 per servingCategory Side
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bag and shake until coated, pressing slightly to help the breading stick. Pour onto the baking sheet and spray the tops of the cauliflower with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Serve hot. Enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | HEALTH.COM
Total Time 30 minsCalories 438 per serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove and discard core and outer leaves from cauliflower; cut into ½-inch-thick slabs. Coat slabs and remaining florets with oil. Stir together Parmesan, panko, and pepper in a shallow dish. Press cauliflower into panko mixture; arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper; lightly spray coated cauliflower with cooking spray. Scatter tomatoes and garlic around cauliflower.
- Roast in preheated oven until tomatoes burst and cauliflower is golden brown, 17 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and salt.
- Squeeze 1 roasted garlic clove into a small bowl; mash with fork and stir in mayonnaise and lemon juice. Drizzle cauliflower with mayonnaise mixture; serve with lemon wedges.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - BUILD YOUR BITE
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main DishCalories 209 per serving
PARMESAN ROASTED KETO CAULIFLOWER - THE BEST KETO RECIPES
4.5/5 (20)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 108 per serving
- Remove the stems from the cauliflower and slice so you have as many flat edges as possible. Add the cauliflower to a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil and ranch seasoning. Reserve the parmesan for later.
- Line a baking sheet with parchement paper and place the cauliflower in a single layer, do not over crowd your pan.
- Roast 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan, toss cauliflower and turning to coat. Roast an additional 10-15 minutes until it reaches your desired crispness.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - RASA MALAYSIA
4.5/5 (34)Total Time 55 minsCategory American RecipesCalories 136 per serving
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - FOODIECRUSH.COM
5/5 (16)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side DishCalories 84 per serving
- Slice the head of the cauliflower in half from the top of the crown through to the stem. Cut out the core of each of the halves and remove the leaves. Trim the cauliflower into large florets, then into smaller florets. Use the knife or break with your fingers. Cut the florets into roughly the same size, with each floret displaying at least one cut side that lays flat on the baking sheet to become caramelized.
- Scatter the cauliflower on a high sided baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the cauliflower with Italian seasoning, kosher salt and black pepper and toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, panko bread crumbs, and parsley. Set aside.
- Lay the florets on a baking sheet in an even layer, cut side down. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip half way through cooking time if desired. Sprinkle the Parmesan mixture over the cauliflower and bake for 5-10 minutes or more, or until the cheese is melted and beginning to brown. Serve warm, and be sure to scrape up all of the little crispy bits to enjoy.
GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
3.4/5 (211)Calories 181 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Mix everything well to combine.
*BEST* PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER – A COUPLE COOKS
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Side Dish
- Clean and chop the cauliflower into medium florets. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and kosher salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes or until browned on the bottom (we used our bottom oven rack to get them extra brown).
- Remove the baking sheet, toss with the Parmesan cheese. Roast another 7 to 10 minutes until the cheese is browned and the cauliflower is tender. Serve immediately, garnished with finely chopped parsley if desired.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER (3 INGREDIENT RECIPE!) - …
Ratings 2Category Side Dish, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - THE SEASONED MOM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 185 per serving
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - TRAEGER.COM
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PARMESAN CRUSTED ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES : GET COOKING ...
VEGAN PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - SUNFOOD
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #easy #vegetarian #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #low-carb #inexpensive #healthy-2 #low-in-something #cauliflower
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make roasted cauliflower with Parmesan cheese?Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower needs just a few easy ingredients for the perfect side dish or easy low carb snack. Cut cauliflower into large bite-sized pieces. Wash and dry well. Toss cauliflower with olive oil and seasonings. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle parmesan on top.
How to cook cauliflower florets in the oven?Instructions Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and bake 15 more minutes.
What kind of cauliflower is best for roasting?The roasted garlic Parmesan cauliflower recipe is sure to become a family favorite! With a touch of garlic, toasty bread crumbs, a crispy exterior, and the natural sweetness that's brought out as a result of the roasting process, this parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe is a winner that you will turn to again and again.
How to make cauliflower bread with breadcrumbs and cheese?Add garlic and stir in. Place breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese in another bowl. Dip each cauliflower piece into butter first, then to breadcrumbs. Place each breaded piece on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all cauliflower. Roast cauliflower for 35 to 32 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown.