PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook over medium-low heat 7 minutes or until soft. Add asparagus, yellow squash, salt and pepper. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Heat butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and garlic until blended. Gradually stir in chicken broth until smooth. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and capers.
- Combine pasta, vegetable and sauce mixtures in pasta pot. Add parsley; stir until blended. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 594.2 calories, Carbohydrate 58.7 g, Cholesterol 47.2 mg, Fat 32.3 g, Fiber 7.8 g, Protein 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 1306.6 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
FETTUCCINI PRIMAVERA WITH LEMON SAUCE
A mild lemon sauce seasoned with thyme lightly coats this attractive medley of tender chicken, pasta, asparagus, red pepper and peas. -Marietta Howell of Okmulgee, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 12-in. nonstick skillet, saute red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken, onions, asparagus, broth, lemon juice, salt, thyme and lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute or until asparagus is crisp-tender. , Stir in peas; saute for 1 minute or until heated through. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and chicken is no longer pink. , Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain the fettuccine and add to chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 431mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PASTA PRIMAVERA SAUCE
- In a large pot combine tomatoes, tomato paste, broccoli, carrots, onion, zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, garlic, bay leaves, olive oil, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, sugar, and water. Heat to just boiling, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until all vegetable are tender, approximately 45 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.8 g, Fat 2.6 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 975.5 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
LEMON PEPPER PASTA WITH CAPERS
I discovered this recipe on the web while searching for something else. This one sounded better than what I was looking for. : ) The computer wouldn't allow me to specify the name brand of the pasta needed for this recipe...........you must use Trader Joes, as noted.
Provided by dojemi
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Slowly cook the garlic and lemon zest in the butter and oil, in a heavy saut pan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently to keep the garlic from browning.
- When the garlic is soft, add the broth and turn the heat to high.
- Simmer until reduced by at least one half, and add the cream and capers.
- Turn the heat back to medium and simmer until thick and syrupy. Taste and season.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to directions (2 quarts of salted water, 8-10 minutes).
- Drain and toss with a dribble of olive oil.
- Pour the cream sauce over and toss.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 24.2, Sodium 474.6, Carbohydrate 44.5, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 1.3, Protein 9.4
TILAPIA WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE
My husband and I are always trying to increase the amount of fish in our diet. This recipe is fast, easy and enjoyable, even for non-fish lovers. -Catherine Jensen, Blytheville, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add tilapia; cook until lightly browned and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm., Add broth, lemon juice, butter and capers to same skillet; cook and stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Spoon over tilapia. If desired, serve with pasta and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 500mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "pasta primavera with lemon caper sauce recipes"
LIGHT LEMON PASTA PRIMAVERA - CLEAN EATS & TREATS
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot and fresh herbs and sauté until fragrant.
PASTA PRIMAVERA RECIPE WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
4/5 (27)Total Time 45 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main CourseCalories 488 per serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions and reserve ½ cup of pasta water. Drain the remaining water.
- In the same pot that the pasta was cooked in add butter, lemon juice and zest, and crushed garlic. Saute over medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is slightly browned.
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE PHOTOS
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE - REVIEW BY …
4.6/5 Author Leslie Haas
LEMON PASTA WITH CAPERS RECIPE | FEATURE DISH
SPAGHETTI PICCATA WITH LEMON AND CAPERS - ONE INGREDIENT CHEF
LEMON CAPER PASTA - THE BOLD APPETITE
PASTA WITH SAUSAGE & VEGETABLES ~ LEMON CAPER SAUCE
SPRING PASTA PRIMAVERA - OUR SALTY KITCHEN
LEMONY PASTA WITH GARLIC AND CAPERS - PLAIN CHICKEN
PASTA WITH LEMON SAUCE AND CAPERS - ABBY LANGER NUTRITION
10 BEST LEMON CAPER SAUCE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY LEMON CAPER SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
PASTA WITH SPINACH, LEMON CREAM, AND CAPERS ~ LAUGHING LEMON …
EASY CREAMY LEMON CAPER PASTA - THE SASSY FOODIE
VEGAN LEMON BUTTER PASTA WITH CAPERS - LEGALLY HEALTHY BLONDE
LEMON CAPER LINGUINE - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
SPICY CRAB PASTA WITH LEMON & CAPERS (VIDEO!) - WELL SEASONED …
PAN SEARED SCALLOPS WITH LEMON CAPER PASTA - JESSICA GAVIN
PASTA PRIMAVERA RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH A LEMON GARLIC SAUCE - DIRT AND DOUGH
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE - MASTERCOOK
10 BEST CREAMY LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
LEMON CREAM PASTA PRIMAVERA - FOODTASTIC MOM
SUMMER PASTA PRIMAVERA - ONCE UPON A CHEF
10 LEMON CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE | ALLRECIPES
SUPER SIMPLE LEMON CAPER SAUCE FOR PASTA, FISH, CHICKEN, AND MORE
LEMON PASTA WITH SHRIMP, CAPERS, PARMESAN AND OLIVE OIL
DAVINCI PASTA LEMON CAPER SPAGHETTI | DAVINCI SIGNATURE
PASTA WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE – BEST OF SCRATCHIN' IT
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH CREAMY LEMON RICOTTA - NA COOKING SHOW
RECIPE: LEMON CAPER PASTA | KITCHN
EASY RAVIOLI WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE AND CAPERS
PASTA WITH ARTICHOKES AND CAPERS IN A LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
SIMPLE LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FRESH LEMON CAPER SPAGHETTI - JEANIE AND LULU'S KITCHEN
CREAMY LEMON CAPER PASTA SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PASTA WITH GARLIC BUTTER CAPER SAUCE - IOWA GIRL EATS
EASY CREAMY SCALLOP FETTUCCINE WITH LEMON AND CAPERS
LEMON CAPER PASTA WITH GRAPE TOMATOES - THE WHOLE SERVING
LEMONY SHRIMP AND CAPER PASTA - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
EASY LEMON CAPER SAUCE – A COUPLE COOKS
Creamy Salmon Picatta23K views-01:25
Angel Hair Pasta with Scallops in a Lemon Caper Sauce5.5K views-06:41
Lemon Caper Chicken pasta recipe138 views-02:16
Chicken Piccata Recipe || How to make chicken piccata pasta || Lemon and caper pasta recipe59 views-04:46
Bowtie Pasta with Lemon Caper Sauce – Home & Family656 views-07:27
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook lemon caper pasta?Lemon Caper Pasta Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In the meanwhile make the lemon caper sauce. In the same pan used to cook the scallops, turn heat to medium and add one tablespoon of butter and garlic. Stir and cook garlic for about 1 minute, until fragrant but not browned. Increase the heat to medium-high and add 1/2 cup white wine.
How to Cook Pasta with garlic butter caper sauce?Pasta with Garlic Butter Caper Sauce is a light and flavorful 20 minute gluten-free supper. You are going to lick your plate clean! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil then add spaghetti and cook until just al dente - it will continue cooking a bit in the garlic butter caper sauce.
How do you make lemon caper sauce?An easy lemon caper sauce that takes just 10 minutes start to finish to toss with pasta, drizzle on veggies, chicken, fish and more. It's crisp, citrusy, fragrant and delicious! In a saucepan over medium heat, bring white wine and lemon juice to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in heavy cream.
How to cook scallops in lemon caper sauce?Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In the meanwhile make the lemon caper sauce. In the same pan used to cook the scallops, turn heat to medium and add 1 tablespoon of butter and garlic. Stir and cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant but not browned. Increase the heat to medium-high and add ½ cup white wine.