RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE
Raspberry Baked Brie is the perfect holiday appetizer with just FOUR ingredients. Perfect for Christmas and New Years Eve!
Provided by Alyssa Rivers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Open the sheet of puff pastry onto a large cutting board.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the puff pastry to a 1/4" thickness.
- Place the wheel of brie in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add the raspberry preserves on top of the brie.
- Gently fold over the brie to cover it completely.
- Move the brie wheel to a baking sheet.
- Brush on the egg/water mixture.
- Wipe away any egg collected under the brie on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for five minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 kcal, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 32 mg, Sodium 178 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
PASTRY-WRAPPED BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir preserves, berries and rosemary in small bowl to blend. Season berry mixture with pepper. Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square. Cut top rind off cheese; discard rind. Place cheese, rindless side up, in center of pastry. Spoon raspberry mixture onto cheese. Fold pastry on 2 opposite sides over cheese. Brush remaining 2 sides of pastry with glaze. Fold over cheese; press seams to seal. Brush pastry with glaze; place on baking sheet.
- Bake cheese until pastry is deep golden brown (top of pastry may split open), about 30 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes. Place baked cheese on serving platter. Surround with crackers, baguette slices, and grapes.
BAKED BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Gently stir together jam, berries and rosemary in small bowl. Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 12 inch square. Cut rind off top of brie and discard. Place brie on center of puff pastry, cut side up. Spoon jam mixture on top. Fold pastry on top of brie...starting with two opposite sides, then the remaining two sides. Press along seams to seal. Brush pastry with beaten egg to glaze. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 30 minutes, till golden brown. Let cool 20 minutes before serving. Place on a platter and surround with crackers or baguette slices. Garnish with fruit if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 46 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 10 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 210 grams sodium, Sugar 8 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams unsaturated fat
TRIPLE BERRY BAKED BRIE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- HEAT oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to seal any cracks in pastry. Spoon preserves onto center of pastry. Place cheese on top of preserves. Sprinkle evenly with nuts. Fold pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal seams. Reserve pastry scraps.
- WHISK egg and water in small bowl. Brush seams with egg mixture. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Cut pastry scraps into decorative shapes and arrange on top, if desired. Brush with egg mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 20 minutes before cutting. Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.
Go full-on kitsch with this 1970s-inspired platter: Pair grocery-store favorites like a port wine cheese ball and cubed havarti with a classic baked brie and old-school crackers. Don't forget the frilly toothpicks!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Roll out 1 sheet puff pastry into a 12-inch round on a lightly floured surface. Trim into a circle and place an 8-ounce wheel of brie in the center. Brush the pastry with egg wash; fold into the center over the brie, pressing to seal. Press a smaller round of puff pastry on top, then brush all over with more egg wash. Bake at 400 degrees F until golden, 25 minutes.
- Photography by Alison Gootee
RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE (WRAPPED IN PASTRY)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate into one square section. Press the seams together.
- Place your choice of preserves onto the dough, in a circle that the round brie will be placed on top of.
- Once brie cheese round is fully wrapped and, flip it onto a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Using the dough that has been set aside, find a seasonal cookie cutter and make a cute cutout to place on your wrapped brie.
- This is where the beaten egg comes in. Use it as an egg wash. Brush it over your wrapped brie so it will bake to a golden brown in the oven.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until it looks golden brown. Carefully remove from cookie sheet and place onto a serving plate. It's obviously very hot at this point. Let it cool for approx. 10 minutes, then cut in and scoop the melted cheese onto your crackers or apple slices. The cheese is soft and runny. I put a small cheese knife or a spoon to help people scoop melted cheese onto cracker slices.
BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Slice the wheel of Brie in half, horizontally, so that the halves are two, flatter wheels of Brie. Lay the puff pastry in the pie pan. Place half of the Brie (rind-side down) onto the pastry dough. Sprinkle almonds evenly over the top. Place the other half of the Brie (rind-side up) over the almonds. Bundle the pastry dough around the Brie.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.3 calories, Carbohydrate 14.5 g, Cholesterol 28.4 mg, Fat 21 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 8.7 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 254.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
RASPBERRY WALNUT BAKED BRIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Lay the puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Center the Brie wheel onto the pastry. Spread the jam evenly over the top of the Brie. Sprinkle the walnuts atop the jam. Fold the puff pastry over the top of the Brie, sealing all openings.
- Bake in preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 22.7 mg, Fat 16.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 202.7 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY WITH APRICOT OR RASPBERRY PRESERVES
This baked brie puff pastry is rich, creamy, and dessert-like. It always disappears. I'm always asked for the recipe. Raspberry preserves goes great in this as well. Bringing in 2012 I made this using Recipe #463563!
Provided by Rita1652
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
More about "pastry wrapped brie with raspberries recipes"
PASTRY WRAPPED RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BAKED BRIE RECIPE – THE ...
BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES OR PRESERVES | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
BRIE WRAPPED IN BACON WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PASTRY WRAPPED BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
PASTRY WRAPPED RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BAKED BRIE - RECIPE ...
RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BRIE AND RASPBERRIES IN PUFF PASTRY | EMERILS.COM
BAKED BRIE WITH RASPBERRY JAM | SAVEUR
ALMOND-RASPBERRY BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY (EASY BAKED BRIE …
BAKED BRIE EN CROUTE WITH RASPBERRY JAM RECIPE — THE …
BRIE AND RASPBERRIES IN PUFF PASTRY RECIPE
BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY WITH RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE | CANADIAN ...
BAKED BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES AND PECANS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PASTRY WRAPPED BRIE - BIGOVEN.COM
RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE EN CROUTE - NO SPOON NECESSARY
BAKED BRIE WITH RASPBERRY JAM NO PASTRY RECIPES ALL YOU ...
BRIE WRAPPED IN PASTRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PASTRY-WRAPPED BRIE WITH RASPBERRIES | RECIPE | FOOD ...
BAKED BRIE WITH RASPBERRY PRESERVES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY WITH RASPBERRY PRESERVES ...
BRIE RASPBERRY PUFF PASTRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAKED BRIE IN PUFF PASTRY (BRIE EN CROUTE WITH JAM ...
MUMMY WRAPPED BRIE #HALLOWEENTREATSWEEK
BAKED RASPBERRY BRIE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PASTRY WRAPPED BAKED BRIE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PUFF PASTRY WITH BRIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GENDER REVEAL FOOD IDEAS - STUFFED BAKED BRIE - GRILLED ...
PASTRY WRAPPED CRANBERRY BAKED BRIE. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
BAKED BRIE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RASPBERRY BAKED BRIE: SIMPLE BAKED BRIE RECIPE WITH JAM ...
PASTRY WRAPPED RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BAKED BRIE - RECIPE WILD
BRIE RASPBERRY PASTRY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BRIE RASPBERRY RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BAKED BRIE – KAMADO JOE
You'll also love